Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,656 members, 7,930,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:37 PM

LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle (22866 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Subonbon(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12
iwaeda:

What do you expect, they will deny and if evidence is available, we will be told those involved are not real LASTMA and they have been dismissed since 1830. Why will this man take his own life, if not for renewed hopelessness. grin grin grin grin grin grin
exactly!
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Samogloby: 5:33pm On Jul 12
Denying because they don't want the occurrence of endears to endlasma!
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by walosky(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12
RIP...He died a Cowardd
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12
Prince Excel should come and explain where he got his information from
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by SUPERBLOOM: 5:34pm On Jul 12
Gosh what is this. Too sad embarassed
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by maasoap(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12
IceColdVeins:
I remember giving some strangers free lift from my estate and they asked to drop at Ojota. I couldn't park at Ojota cos those Lastma faces werent smiling that day, I drove the women down to maryland brt (ignorantly) to avoid wahala not knowing that worse trouble awaited me.
Just as the women alighted, three task force vans blocked me and about 20 armed men bombarded my car like I was some terrorist.
One of them demanded for my car key and drove me all the way to Alausa, on the way, I tried explaining but it fell on deaf ears, in the end he demanded for a whooping 70k, I had to beg him before he parked the car and collected 50k cash. Just imagine I didn't have that amount with me, my car would have been impounded at Alausa and I would have been looking for more than 50k and connections to bail my car. For this kyn economy wey everybody dey face?

The other day I passed one-way coming out of "The Place" in Ogba, No Lastma was in sight but as soon as I reached the next traffic light about 1 km away, about 4 lastma guys bombarded me like some ant around a cube of sugar, unfortunatlely I had my windows down cos i was about to park at my gf's office just after the trafficlight. They opened my car and jumped in before I could say "Jack Robinson". I was in shock when they showed me a pic someone must have snapped secretly while i was coming out "The Place". They didn't even liste to my pleas before taking to their office close to berger, I shed crocodile tears hoping it would move them after they asked me to go deposit 250k in the government acct as my penalty....I had to tell them a big lie before they accepted to collect 40k cash bribery which about 5-8 would share.
Thats why they always demand huge money for bribery, the money is being shared into many hand. Your 50k huge loss may just be only 4k added to a scrupulous lastma's pocket!

MufasaLion:
They commit crime and they do crazy things to seek sympathy. Follow the rules and you'll never be in a bad situation.

Crime? What crime? You meant offence, lol. Seek forgiveness. If you are in transport business, you would have understood how officers and officials are frustrating the motorists and owners. It is even worse in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Judolisco(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12
helinues:
Suicide is not an option. Only cowards do that
it's an option that's why he took it.... People who commit suicide are actually very courageous... If it's easy.. Try it

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Konjiboii: 5:36pm On Jul 12
You don hear Nigeria admit to any thing before, even with the daylight starvation and suffering of the masses BAT no go admit to resign or acknowledge the hunger in the land.
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12
helinues:
Lol at the strongman of nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Curious345: 5:39pm On Jul 12
I hate lastma with passion.. any of them who dare enter my way for illegal arrest , will be sent to Allah

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Curious345: 5:39pm On Jul 12
Judolisco:
it's an option that's why he took it.... People who commit suicide are actually very courageous... If it's easy.. Try it
dey play
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by ravensckar(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12
obonujoker:
This is what started the Arab Spring
This is Nigeria bro!

A country where when the government push the citizens to the wall, they will jump over the wall and continue running. angry angry angry

This country is a joke!
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Ajinoride(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12
MufasaLion:
They commit crime and they do crazy things to seek sympathy. Follow the rules and you'll never be in a bad situation.

And you think you made sense? It's quite unfortunate that people like you exist to throw tantrums.
Life and livelihood are involved,maybe you don't know .

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Elidrisy20: 5:43pm On Jul 12
On tinubu and sanolu neck
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by FoggedBrain: 5:47pm On Jul 12
helinues:

Nah bro. It takes guts to commit su*cide
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Judolisco(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12
Curious345:
dey play
if e easy make d guy go try am
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by symbianDON(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12
Pecoleee345:
This was a bad sight to behold yesterday morning.

The man hang himself in front of there office.....this lasman guys are very terrible on that road in ikorodu.

They will arrest them for lil mistakes and demand big bribe have seen this happen many times.

By sabo roundabout you will see 15 lasman ,10 police officer doing nothing but waiting for a driver to arrest.

It just a pity
.....while the authorities look away since it has to do with the common man.
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by seborrhic: 5:51pm On Jul 12
It's commonsense that lastma has something to do with it, the reason the guy hung himself in front of their building to send the message.
If lastma had nothing to do with it,he could easily have hung himself in his room or jumped into the lagoon.
Deny all they want,the harm has been done and the message passed.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by NaijaCover(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12
Nawa o
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by Calitoscassius(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12
ola9ja:
If you deny the evil and Atrocities of what these Lastma officials do. God will judge you.. and that man’s blood will be on your head.

His blood will not be on anyone's head, no one told him to go commit suicide. Stop talking rubbish.
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by ChronicGp(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12
So pe Oti lo🥺😃
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by mkoabiola: 6:49pm On Jul 12
Lastma and vio are one of d menace in Lagos .

They don't forgive oo
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by KayB: 7:01pm On Jul 12
The atrocities and impurities going on in that yard in Ikorodu comprising different Lagos agencies are enormous. They coerce and cook up charges once they observed that you are not ready to part with your hard earned money
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by MufasaLion: 7:03pm On Jul 12
Ajinoride:

And you think you made sense? It's quite unfortunate that people like you exist to throw tantrums.
Life and livelihood are involved,maybe you don't know .

Swerve off my mention with that your egg-shaped head.
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Jul 12
maasoap:

Crime? What crime? You meant offence, lol. Seek forgiveness. If you are in transport business, you would have understood how officers and officials are frustrating the motorists and owners. It is even worse in Lagos state

Doesn't justify whatever anything!
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Jul 12
ola9ja:
If you deny the evil and Atrocities of what these Lastma officials do. God will judge you.. and that man’s blood will be on your head.

Your God must be foolish to hold me responsible for his death.
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by PHAYOL81: 7:04pm On Jul 12
Might be murder in disguise. If he couldn't be associated to and recognized by any of the tricycle and motorbikes riders, then he could've died for something else. Otherwise, the harbinger of the news should link the authority to his identity and if possible, relations.
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12
I just zoomed into Lagos and what I see each day baffled me, each junction has about 10 police men and 10 lastma waiting for road defaulters....

I kuku decided never to drive any car in this Lagos until I zoom out, Public bus Owade levels or you drive me .....

No LASTMA man will eat my money... NEVER!!!!

For the dead, rest on , the Dead can't talk , wish he dropped a note at least for the living to talk about him...

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by israelmao(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12
I think LASTMA is satisfied now when you withheld his means of king out living.
Re: LASTMA Denies Involvement As Man ‘commits Suicide’ Over Seized Motorcycle by holuwhagbenga(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12
Pecoleee345:
This was a bad sight to behold yesterday morning.

The man hang himself in front of there office.....this lasman guys are very terrible on that road in ikorodu.

They will arrest them for lil mistakes and demand big bribe have seen this happen many times.

By sabo roundabout you will see 15 lasman ,10 police officer doing nothing but waiting for a driver to arrest.

It just a pity

Early morning, from ikorodu garage roundabout after the police station to Sabo, you will see police checkpoints, federal road safety corps, and lastma officers all because of their personal gains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To / Meningitis: NCDC Issues Warning To Nigerians About Kissing / Child Treated For HIV At Birth Remains Virus-Free Years After Final Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.