Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger (365 Views)

Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self / Yoruba Ronu: Tinubu Fought Against The Nomination Of Mulikat Akande As Speaker / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by stevnwigw1: 2:29pm On Jul 12
No rice, no beans, no garri, no fuel, no gas, now EEDC has come to cut our light at Aladinma nort ext layout, okwurrata Owerri Imo state, and carry the wire, that our landlord is owing EEDC , N1.2m arrears.Tinubu has happened to us.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by RealityKings: 2:40pm On Jul 12
stevnwigw1:
No rice, no beans, no garri, no fuel, no gas, now EEDC has come to cut our light at Aladinma nort ext layout, okwurrata Owerri Imo state, and carry the wire, that our landlord is owing EEDC , N1.2m arrears.Tinubu has happened to us.

Naa una landlord no pay NEPA now... grin

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by DMerciful01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12
Hmm
Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by CyrusVI(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12
But ironically, na una dey feel am pass cause na una dey create thread to lament pass

I've seen more Igbos wail during this period than i have ever seen any gathering of mourners mourn in my entire life cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by Goodvibes007: 2:46pm On Jul 12
stevnwigw1:
Even ndi billionaires are crying. Na dem dey create thread every 1 hour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by RealityKings: 2:46pm On Jul 12
CyrusVI:
But ironically, na una dey feel am pass cause na una dey create thrrad to lament pass

I've seen more Igbos wail during this period than i have seen any gathering of mourners ever in my entire life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some times I want to conclude you guys are bots but the truth is you are not bots.
You are employed to defend a lie

When you log out, you face the hardship we Nigerians are experiencing

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by VinnyBaba: 2:48pm On Jul 12
CyrusVI:
But ironically, na una dey feel am pass cause na una dey create thrrad to lament pass

I've seen more Igbos wail during this period than i have seen any gathering of mourners ever in my entire life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does it really Matter if IGBOs are ones feeling the Heat of the FAILURES of this Govt? sad

The Main issue that should concern you Agbadorian zom.bies: is ur Lord Ebola tinibu has FAILED woefully in office,
with all the Foolish Hype some of you hyped him. undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by helinues: 2:49pm On Jul 12
Make una no go and hustle smartly. Una go explain to us when you people added FG as your next of kin

No food for lazy men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by helinues: 2:50pm On Jul 12
CyrusVI:

They have been using reverse psychology by crying more than the bereaved.

They are yet to explain the logic behind it for us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by phorget(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12
CyrusVI:
But ironically, na una dey feel am pass cause na una dey create thread to lament pass

I've seen more Igbos wail during this period than i have ever seen any gathering of mourners mourn in my entire life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody is immuned to the suffering at hand,even the rich are lamenting. If your intention is to know who laments more than who then I hope you are now satisfied that everyone is feeling the heat equally.

Do you feel proud about the happenings in Nigeria now? Are you one of those that would cut of your nose so as to spite your face? Do you see us going the right direction with Tilumbu as the pilot?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by phorget(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12
RealityKings:

Some times I want to conclude you guys are bots but the truth is you are not bots.
You are employed to defend a lie

When you log out, you face the hardship we Nigerians are experiencing

They dont have to log out before facing the hardship bro,they are facing it even while on the keyboard defending their paymaster, Its unfortunate that today slaves are no more in chains but are actively defending their oppressors.
I was moved to tears today when I went out on a market survey, people are practically hopeless.
Re: Congratulations Ronu, Tinubu Has Successfully Turned Every Nigerian To A Begger by Atuero(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12
CyrusVI:

Una own na suffering and smiling
Cry inside and laugh painfully outside to avoid people making jest of you

Here at Ogbere ijebu in Ogun state, almost everyone here is a beggar, we imo omo igbos are tired of feeding them, married woman and youngs are now free to air just for mere feeding

There is nothing to hide here

(1) (Reply)

Tunji-ojo Gives Reasons Why Contactless Passport Registration Has Not Started / Why Does Peter Obi Want A Religious War In Nigeria? / Asari Dokubo Have Scam Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.