Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,736 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

"Prioritizing Abroad Over Home: A Leadership Critique" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Prioritizing Abroad Over Home: A Leadership Critique" (87 Views)

Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health / Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure / El-rufai Flown Abroad Over Deteriorating Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Prioritizing Abroad Over Home: A Leadership Critique" by FineUsername(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12
So your preferred candidate went abroad to explain how they'll improve the country?

Why not do it here?

Your preferred candidate accepted the invitation, and you believe they are the solution?

I understand that only a few Nigerians are truly thoughtful and desire real change; the rest are just focused on immediate benefits.
Re: "Prioritizing Abroad Over Home: A Leadership Critique" by FineUsername(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12
So you think the issue is only with one candidate? Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's with all of them.
Re: "Prioritizing Abroad Over Home: A Leadership Critique" by FineUsername(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12
When I see someone who hasn't eaten to their satisfaction supporting any of the candidates from the last election, I can't help but laugh.
Re: "Prioritizing Abroad Over Home: A Leadership Critique" by FineUsername(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12
Well, it is what it is. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Delta Govt Describes Opposition To LG Polls As Preposterous, Ridiculous / Own The HP Elitebook Folio 9480m Today! / The Future Of Apga And Soludo’s Leadership Continuity By Clem Aguiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.