Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe (1540 Views)

Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. / Victor Nyeche Ihunwo Gives Friday Opurum A New House In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by Featuredgist: 4:46pm On Jul 12
Newly appointed Caretaker Chairman of Obio-Akpor LGA of Rivers state, Chairman of Obio-Akpor LGA of Rivers state, Chijoke Ihunwo has appointed 100 special assistants.
Ihunwo listed the names of the 100 appointees on his X handle without specifying their portfolios.

Continue reading on...

https://featuredgist.com/chairman-of-obio-akpor-lga-of-rivers-state-chijoke-ihunwo-has-appointed-100-special-assistants/
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by gidgiddy: 4:49pm On Jul 12
This Ikwerre guy called Chijioke Ihunwo never smiles, always looks like he is going to fight someone 🙄 😆
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by SUPERBLOOM: 5:02pm On Jul 12
I hope this goes well. Orelse most local government chairman will sleep in EFCC cell taya grin

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by Dikegodspower(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12
Where him go from see money pay them

2 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by EmeeNaka: 5:10pm On Jul 12
Fubara structure Nwanne. That was how Wike appointed 200 thousand Special assistants towards election.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by Melagros(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12
COMRADES, all this is an aim to end Wike's political career in Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by chrisxxx(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12
EmeeNaka:
Fubara structure Nwanne. That was how Wike appointed 200 thousand Special assistants towards election.
Those people were appointed by Wike to enable SIM win. Wike paid most of them from his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by Caleb15(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12
Please i need information about benthex services portharcourt, i want to know if they are genuine. Thanks
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by A4alpha: 7:55pm On Jul 12
This is not flenzy it's a political move intended as a means to recruit foot soldiers (structure) for the governor
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by EngrKemp: 8:13pm On Jul 12
chrisxxx:

Those people were appointed by Wike to enable SIM win. Wike paid most of them from his pocket.

Mention any job Wike has done before or any where Wike has worked before aside politics!!?

2 Likes

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by chrisxxx(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12
EngrKemp:

Mention any job Wike has done before or any where Wike has worked before aside politics!!?
Wike before my eyes was a practising lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by Yorubafather: 8:42pm On Jul 12
chrisxxx:

That's by profession with no property before he joined politic for local government chairmanship grin

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by chrisxxx(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12
Yorubafather:

That's by profession with no property before he joined politic for local government chairmanship grin
He wasn't that rich then. But the essence of joining politics is to be rich.
Wike is rich now indeed. May God bless me.
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by mytime24(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12
No accountability
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by nonhuman(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12
chrisxxx:

woke never practiced anything
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by Kelklein(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12
These guys are Chairmen of the Caretaker Committee set up by the governors to oversee the affairs of the Local Councils. An illegal Committee created by the governors, which is supposed to carry out these functions temporarily pending the elections of substantive Chairmen of the Local Government Councils..

But over time, as People started to address them as Caretaker Chairmen.. they started to see and carry themselves as Chairmen of the Local Government Councils.. a very big anomaly. They are mere aides of the governors.

Now with the Supreme Court judgement on the Local Government autonomy, they would all be put in their right place..

I made a point here sometimes ago on this forum that if this Administration is able to successfully pull this Local Govt Autonomy case through, they would win themselves a big supporter in me.. I would make good my words. I also implore them to go a step further mandating INEC to handle the elections in the Local Governments.
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by chrisxxx(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12
nonhuman:
woke never practiced anything
Remove the hatred you have with him due to Obi. He has reconciled since with Obi.

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by nonhuman(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12
chrisxxx:

Remove the hatred you have with him due to Obi. He has reconciled since with Obi.
oga is not about obi it's about you and I are you happy with the situation we found ourselves right now in Nigeria, wikes fraudulent election in rivers is the real reason everyone is crying of hardship today, Bros think for once think
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by chrisxxx(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12
nonhuman:
oga is not about obi it's about you and I are you happy with the situation we found ourselves right now in Nigeria, wikes fraudulent election in rivers is the real reason everyone is crying of hardship today, Bros think for once think
Give all Rivers State votes to Obi he still didn't win. It is not Wike that worked against Obi. It is the system.
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by EngrKemp: 5:24pm On Jul 13
chrisxxx:

Lies

Which chember did he work !?
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by fergie001: 5:26pm On Jul 13
The n xt now is immunity for LG Chairmen.
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by vanitybutiwanti: 5:42pm On Jul 13
EngrKemp:

Lies

Which chember did he work !?
EC okala SAN

1 Like

Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by EngrKemp: 10:45pm On Jul 13
vanitybutiwanti:
EC okala SAN

He did not work here .

Only prerequisite attachment
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by nonhuman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14
chrisxxx:

Give all Rivers State votes to Obi he still didn't win. It is not Wike that worked against Obi. It is the system.
he would win bro
Re: Chairman Of Obio-akpor LGA Of Rivers State, Chijoke Ihunwo Has Appointed 100 Spe by chrisxxx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14
nonhuman:
he would win bro
Tinubu had 8+m votes and Obi 6+m votes. The gap is more than 2+m. Rivers State votes were less than 1m in total. Transfer all of this to Obi he still wouldn't win.

(1) (Reply)

Is President Obasanjo Bad for Nigeria? / Impeachment: 5 More Governors To Go! / Blockbuster Atuegbu Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.