Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine (25010 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha’s Five-Year Jail Term / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Laurene: 9:29pm On Jul 12
TrainPark:
Daddy breeze don knack expensive pussy... no pussy is worth 5M.. may be na still 2minute man like me for here grin grin grin grin grin

He's not paying shit... He'll exhaust the case on appeal to supreme Court where it'll take 10 years to deliver a judgment.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Laurene: 9:31pm On Jul 12
waice6571:
Better start online begging or open a go-fund-me account to avoid prison time for contempt of court.

Or, maybe you should codedely go to Daddy Adeboye in the middle of the night to beg for money.....
Do you even have sense?
He'll appeal to supreme Court and drag it out for 10 years
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Laurene: 9:34pm On Jul 12
blaise26abj:

This is why you should not go to court at all atimes. I think the case was filed around 2015 or earlier. High court judgement was in 2021, Appeal court is 2024, if he goest to Supreme Court that’s until , minimum , another 4-5 years . cumulative case time : 15 years. Over 5 million naira that has lost more than double its value. The ex husband wants to humiliate Daddy freeze and he is playing along albeit stupidly . Every time there is a court pronouncement , people will remember his adulterous ways. Instead of him to seek out of court settlement, he is dragging the case. His lawyer will push him to go to supreme court so he keeps paying them
Both parties are losing... The ex husband will pay for legal fees.
Freeze can afford the 5 million but he'll exhaust his appeal first.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Laurene: 9:35pm On Jul 12
Omogoddy:
Good judgement, Let him go to supreme court if he like, He must pay
He's not paying
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Laurene: 9:36pm On Jul 12
baralatie:

No need
Appeal court do solve the mata
Matter would end with supreme
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Devvagreen(f): 9:45pm On Jul 12
Daddy Freeze says to be innocent. Who do I believe?

https://www.youtube.com/live/xqfno3JFs-s?si=SmBGS8Wa3mGTY-Ji
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Devvagreen(f): 9:46pm On Jul 12
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by geewean(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12
He can exercise his right to advance the case to the supreme court.

Personally, I know Daddy freeze to be very controversial.For a man of his nature of that allegation was not true he would have first sued her for defamation of character.He is that smart considering his public image.

Look at men like Pastor Adeboye he critises how many time was he involved in sexual brouhaha even Pastor Abel Danima that kicks again pastor Adeboye messages.He wasn't involved in those issues.

I don't want to talk deep.There is a pastor I see in this country always involved in one ex scandal or the other.Nothing anybody will tell me he is culpable at least in many occasions.

The court system thrives on evidence more so a guilty man can walk free from a crime as along as he can convince the judges.

For me Daddy freeze doesn't have any oita of respect from me.Not because he critises men of God.Emphatic NO.I listen to pastor Abel Danima who also criticise pastor's too.They both are different in their motive.

Daddy freeze own na cloth

sonnie10:

This is not how law works. It does not become precedent until it gets to Supreme Court.
know that this case was won based on technicalities. It says wrongful service.
Daddy Freeze is claiming he was not properly served . So it’s most likely he did not even make court appearance before the judgment was delivered.
And to make matters worse, in his appeal, he filed a wrong motion which did not change the original lower court judgment.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Ulogwe1: 9:55pm On Jul 12
Hmmmm, all these wanna be online marriage counsellors .
One don fall victim.
You must pay.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Amayabor1: 10:05pm On Jul 12
LilX2:

You’re completely senseless

It's the truth dunce. The highest rate of infidelity in marriage is in the South East.

Type this on google "maids maltreated by Nigerian women". Almost all the cases involve igbo women. Very wicked and heartless souls.

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by udemzyudex(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12
neonly:

Well said my brother
Dat kind money dey sweet use like 500k take do flexing and whatever rest go invest am in pure water buzz

So you Wan use 4.5m invest in pure water business grin.

How much be one pure water machine automatic to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by anibestlala(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by sonnie10: 10:31pm On Jul 12
geewean:

He can exercise his right to advance the case to the supreme court.

Personally, I know Daddy freeze to be very controversial.For a man of his nature of that allegation was not true he would have first sued her for defamation of character.He is that smart considering his public image.

Look at men like Pastor Adeboye he critises how many time was he involved in sexual brouhaha even Pastor Abel Danima that kicks again pastor Adeboye messages.He wasn't involved in those issues.

I don't want to talk deep.There is a pastor I see in this country always involved in one ex scandal or the other.Nothing anybody will tell me he is culpable at least in many occasions.

The court system thrives on evidence more so a guilty man can walk free from a crime as along as he can convince the judges.

For me Daddy freeze doesn't have any oita of respect from me.Not because he critises men of God.Emphatic NO.I listen to pastor Abel Danima who also criticise pastor's too.They both are different in their motive.

Daddy freeze own na cloth

This is not a matter of whether he did it or not. The point is, where does the law stand regarding such matter? Is there even a law for such?
The fact in this case remains that he was negligent in not challenging the suit when he had the opportunity

All he claiming now is that he was not informed or giving the right opportunity to contest it.

But it seems he has been left behind based on technicalities.

One thing people should be aware is that if they don’t any matter in court, whether it is true or false, the court will always favor whichever party that is present.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by kwasoly(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/appeal-court-upholds-daddy-freezes-n5m-adultery-fine/#google_vignette

Make Una pastor freeze go pay 5m from his online offering.
Make I see if next time he won't zip up.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by SUPERBLOOM: 10:56pm On Jul 12
Uchesis:

grin grin grin

You be wicked person ooooo

Lol
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Sirianese: 11:02pm On Jul 12
baralatie:
Imagine husbaands and wives with cheating partners running to court to cash out straight 😂😂😂😂

Not unless you have proof

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by geewean(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12
For now based on the judgement he is guilty until he challenges it in a higher court.
sonnie10:

This is not a matter of whether he did it or not. The point is, where does the law stand regarding such matter? Is there even a law for such?
The fact in this case remains that he was negligent in not challenging the suit when he had the opportunity

All he claiming now is that he was not informed or giving the right opportunity to contest it.

One thing people should be aware is that if they don’t any matter in court, whether it is true or false, the court will always favor whichever party that is present.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by sonnie10: 11:19pm On Jul 12
geewean:

For now based on the judgement he is guilty until he challenges it in a higher court.
Right. The arms of the law is very long. He might have dodged further embarrassment by not contesting

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by fof1: 11:58pm On Jul 12
Karemarealty288:

https://punchng.com/appeal-court-upholds-daddy-freezes-n5m-adultery-fine/#google_vignette

So with all his Noise Making and Antagonism against Pastors...he is a verified Adulterer and Confirmed Immoralist...What a Shame,Pls go and Pay Ur Money for the Sinful Pleasure u had with a Married Women.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by neonly: 12:33am On Jul 13
udemzyudex:

So you Wan use 4.5m invest in pure water business grin.

How much be one pure water machine automatic to begin with.

Person no play with u

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by countryman13: 3:02am On Jul 13
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Tizu(m): 3:16am On Jul 13
So this man is so stupid?
Converting and sleeping with another man's wife when pvssy full everywhere. Anyway the woman must be one of those married harlots.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Panda7(m): 3:31am On Jul 13
First heard the adulterous news on www.Nairaland.com
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by Trueprophet91: 5:06am On Jul 13
sonnie10:

He was probably over-confident, like the case won't go anywhere.
Or what exactly was he thinking?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by waice6571: 5:37am On Jul 13
Laurene:
Do you even have sense?
He'll appeal to supreme Court and drag it out for 10 years

That question is meant for your father at home.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by udemzyudex(m): 5:40am On Jul 13
neonly:

Person no play with u

Lol.. Oya no vex.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by salt1: 6:09am On Jul 13
So shameful! Casting stones on pastors as a cover for your immoral lifestyle. I pity those who look up to such hypocrites as their role models. He and FFK don't deserve an iota of respect from anyone
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by 43Ronin: 7:08am On Jul 13
IamANigerianMan:

Odekina married her in Nigeria
I think he meant freeze cos him and the woman somehow got married
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by LilX2: 7:44am On Jul 13
Amayabor1:

It's the truth dunce. The highest rate of infidelity in marriage is in the South East.

Type this on google "maids maltreated by Nigerian women". Almost all the cases involve igbo women. Very wicked and heartless souls.

And again you just proved you’re completely senseless
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by tsall: 7:55am On Jul 13
Karemarealty288:

The politicians who stole billions and even trillions of naira will be told to pay in thousands of naira. Nigeria gudges seems to be the most corrupt in the world. What a country.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by charlsecy(m): 8:03am On Jul 13
opamoses1:
Is Paul Odekina the ex husband or what.
Can't you read?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Daddy Freeze’s ₦‎5 Million Adultery Fine by billyG(m): 8:13am On Jul 13
He should not pay a dime,was he caught pant down in an ackward position with d woman?cock inside pussycat?why was d adulterous wife not fined too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is A Lot Of Hunger In South-East - Cubana Chief Priest / May-D Visits Charlyboy's Office (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Poses In Scary Halloween Costumes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.