Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,767 members, 7,889,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) (59152 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Slim Lady Carries A Curvy Lady Up With Ease / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Glimpsetv: 5:42pm On Jul 12
This lady's unusual display of strength is amazing. She was filmed standing in front of a man who was leaning on an electric pole in public, looking weak. His bicycle was parked right in front of him.

The lady was observed dropping the can of beer she was holding after taking a sip from it. She then immediately lowered her body and easily lifted the man onto her right shoulder while carrying the man's bicycle in her left hand. She then started walking away as passersby stared.

What do you think about this lady?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkoSTyPjVEc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by madone: 5:47pm On Jul 12
A good of example of man scarce. For better for worst

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12
She try, but the truth is, I can't be with a woman this strong.

I love and want my woman to be feminine all round. I can't even date a woman that can effortlessly ON the generator and change over. That one na bandit.

247 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Jeon(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12
So this is why most Men said "they are intimidated by tall Women ". ☺ Hope Mrcork, isn't like that. 😉

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by jkpbestseries: 6:00pm On Jul 12
make dat niga no just find that girl trouble

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Rebuke: 6:12pm On Jul 12
Zonefree:

I love and want my woman to be feminine all round. I can't even date a woman that can effortlessly ON the generator and change over. That one na bandit.

The fear of getting pounded by a woman is the beginning of wisdom cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't think I have any issue with such a woman though. Atleast, she is using it for the good of her guy.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by obinna58(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12
This is how you identify women’s true love ❤️, average Nigerian woman will blame/fault him and leave him to dine in his misery

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12
thats why they say:" once you try LATINA, no more wahala..."

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by papyjaypaul: 6:27pm On Jul 12
handle all drunk people like toddlers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Klinxmanz(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12
Zonefree:

Lol, guy u dey dodge ambulance by all means, u go senior her by age but she go senior u by strength. E go be like"teacher and nursery one school boy palava"!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Nonexisting: 7:04pm On Jul 12
Gentlemen are scarce so wise women now look beyond petty blemishes like man being a drunk. If you don't take care of your own man, another hawk eyed woman out there will. She is a wise woman.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by SporaD8: 7:15pm On Jul 12
I know a veteran wherever I see one!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12
What a strong woman.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12
Zonefree:

More or less like you want a complete imbeciles

A zombie you can control like robot, if Dr iweala have this mentality Ngozi wouldn't have achieved so much

A man that don't want a physical strength for his woman will even destroy her mental strength

I pity the fooool that will end up with you

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Emdebby2: 7:23pm On Jul 12
Brave woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by helinues: 7:23pm On Jul 12
Shayo na bastard

You go be like I will never in my life drink again, pure lies.

If you can afford money for drinks today, why not reserve the excess for tomorrow

73 Likes

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Makunahatata: 7:23pm On Jul 12
Lmao....make she just pack her skirts and gowns exchange give am... collect his trousers

Very strong woman btw

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12
They guy can never be responsible

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Available9: 7:25pm On Jul 12
This is a perfect example of " after all I have done for you"

5 Likes

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Matheusmartin: 7:25pm On Jul 12

1 Like

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Hemanwel(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12
This kind oshere fit use her kpekus OFF cigar. Dem full waffi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12
What a woman with big heart.
Keep it up till u get fedup

1 Like

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12
Keep it up till u get fedup.
I pray he does not get drunk to coma

2 Likes

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by nolamicautos: 7:26pm On Jul 12
Women get different characters. Some women can divorce their husbands because he takes alcohol. Some drink with their husbands. Some women can’t even cope with smoke while some weed with their partners.

18 Likes

Keep it up till u get fedup.
I pray he does not get drunk to coma one day.
Madam, watch

1 Like

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Smitaro100(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12
Lovely 😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:27pm On Jul 12
Glimpsetv:
This lady's unusual display of strength is amazing. She was filmed standing in front of a man who was leaning on an electric pole in public, looking weak. His bicycle was parked right in front of him.

The lady was observed dropping the can of beer she was holding after taking a sip from it. She then immediately lowered her body and easily lifted the man onto her right shoulder while carrying the man's bicycle in her left hand. She then started walking away as passersby stared.

What do you think about this lady?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkoSTyPjVEc

She is the man.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by GOVERNORR: 7:27pm On Jul 12
Na Nigerian girl go high pass cause of long-throat and if she no de high she go leave boyfriend for street go shit the 3 shawarma and 5 malt before she remembers he's not home with her..

That's when she remembers that she needs gbola by the way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by joseph1832(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12
The lady gathereth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by Dialpad: 7:29pm On Jul 12
Nice
Re: Lady Carries Her Drunk Boyfriend On Her Shoulder Like A Feather (photos, Video) by HypocriticalObi: 7:30pm On Jul 12
ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / Man Jumps Out Of Aeroplane To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)

Viewing this topic: IdanNla(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.