Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,158 members, 7,988,017 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Are The Long-term Outcomes Or Success Rates Associated With TMS Therapy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Long-term Outcomes Or Success Rates Associated With TMS Therapy? (103 Views)

Hydrosalpinx: Essential For Improving IVF Success Rates / Affordable Hip Joint Surgery In India With 98% Success Rates / Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Long-term Outcomes Or Success Rates Associated With TMS Therapy? by chincyde09: 5:53pm On Jul 12
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy has shown promising long-term outcomes for treating depression and other mental health conditions. Studies indicate that a significant number of patients experience sustained improvement in symptoms even after the completion of treatment. Many individuals report continued relief from depressive symptoms months to years following TMS therapy, suggesting enduring benefits. Success rates vary, but clinical trials have demonstrated response rates ranging from 50% to 70%, with a subset achieving complete remission. While individual results may vary, TMS is considered a valuable option for those who have not responded well to medications or therapy, offering hope for lasting improvement in mental health. If you are considering TMS therapy, it's advisable to consult with a psychiatrist near me who specializes in this treatment to discuss its potential benefits for your specific condition.
Re: What Are The Long-term Outcomes Or Success Rates Associated With TMS Therapy? by elijames(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13
I've seen TMS work wonders for a friend of mine. They tried it after meds didn't really help, and it made a huge difference. Even months later, they're still doing a lot better. If you're thinking about it, I'd say go for it and chat with a psychiatrist who knows about TMS.

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Booster / Home Self-training To Last Longer In Bed – Done At Home Without Drugs / Newssuspended Abia Health Commissioner Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.