Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? (61 Views)

5 Eating Behaviors To Avoid After You Exercise Say Dietitians / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by HelpYourself(m): 6:47pm On Jul 12
This is something I actually thought I had written about in the past, but alas, I was mistaken. Anyways, no time like the present, right? grin

I have seen several adherents of different religious faiths, from Islam to Christianity to free thinkers, all claim to have vast knowledge of the goings-on in the spiritual realm with great confidence. undecided

They will declare and claim to know enough and even go as far as issuing warnings to followers: do not eat in the dream, do not dance or sleep in the dream. My, oh my, I often shake my head at the false pride and hollow knowledge that backs these superficial claims. Like 99% of their spiritual knowledge is false. grin grin

Let me quickly go over the things that you should worry and not worry about when dreaming.

When dreaming, take note:

Eating food: No need to worry; this has no spiritual significance whatsoever and can stand boldly against any challenge. It usually follows a period of fasting or exertion, but regardless, it holds no spiritual significance.

Dancing: No spiritual significance.

Being attacked or fighting: Signifies spiritual significance.

Fatigue: Signifies serious spiritual significance, often indicating impending death. Whether you're sitting, standing, or reaching out for help, each position carries a particular meaning of fatality for the dreamer.

Dying in the dream: Positive spiritual significance.

Sex in the dream: Never a good sign. I have extensively covered this in previous discussions; hence, there's no need for further elaboration.

Incest in the dream: Indicates possession that has taken root; the person needs a fast spiritual turnaround.

Hearing your name called, especially not in deep sleep: DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER RESPOND! If you're in a sleepy state and hear your name called, it always comes twice. Responding the first time guarantees it will come the second time. Never respond.

Never look into a mirror in your dream: The presence of a mirror to see your own face is unnatural and signifies an attack at that moment. It could lead to waking into madness. Naturally, we always know what we look like in a dream; it comes as a feeling. Even upon waking up, you'll know by feeling what you looked like. You must never be shown a mirror and should avoid looking into it.

Your spirit name, your silver chord name, in the dream: You must not see it written anywhere or ever read it. This is an attack

For those naturally prone to lucid dreaming where you journey into the Astral, take note of the following:

Dark spirits: They're easy to recognize, usually aggressive and attempting to grab you. They emanate a dark, oppressive aura. Avoid them as they can pull you away, resulting in your death.

Getting lost: Never stray too far into the astral realm that you strain your cord. There's a risk of it getting severed, leaving you lost forever, which equates to death.

How to recognize dark spirits: As stated earlier, you'll easily recognize them. For a more practical description, dangerous spirits may emit feelings of negativity, fear, or discomfort. If you suddenly feel uneasy, anxious, or threatened, it could signify a malevolent presence.

Just thought to share these few due to some recurring questions i have been asked recently by people who came to me for help

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by IAmHim1: 7:42pm On Jul 12
Thank you for this knowledge. smiley

--What of Flying in the dream too grin
--What if ones name was called just once and the person woke up without hearing the second call?

2) is there a way to remember ones dream down to the letter.
Sometimes one may dream and forget...no matter how hard one tries to remember...like urrgggh....is there a way around this Sir?

Is it a good thing for one to forget his or her dream??

3) How does deja vu play a role into dream...like seeing things we thought we have seen before??
Did we dream of it or I dunno ??

4) there are people who dreamt of discoveries and inventions.like Steve jobs...and this benzene scientist....he said he dreamt of atoms dancing and rearranging themselves like snake (cyclic) then he worked on it and made chemistry textbooks bigger in size...

How did they manage to access these information in their dream...like a dream archive of universal information shocked
Is it possible

5) if one don't dream for a while..is it a good thing

6) You wrote something in your earlier post about a ring...mother in law plant and co...does wearing that ring protect someone while dreaming??
Re: Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by HelpYourself(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12
IAmHim1:

--What if ones name was called just once and the person woke up without hearing the second call?

Sometimes one may dream and forget...no matter how hard one tries to remember...like urrgggh....is there a way around this Sir?

3) How does deja vu play a role into dream...like seeing things we thought we have seen before??

4) there are people who dreamt of discoveries and inventions.like Steve jobs...and this benzene scientist....he said he dreamt of atoms dancing and rearranging themselves like snake (cyclic) then he worked on it and made chemistry textbooks bigger in size...

How did they manage to access these information in their dream...like a dream archive of universal information shocked
Is it possible

Flying in the dream is not a dream but deep sleep because in dreams you move without perception it happens as you think it.
You never view the process , that is likely astral traveling on a lucid state.

Never answer your name. It is not a good thing. Likely you offended someone , maybe a colleague wants out job or someone trying to bewitch you to ruin yourself.

Like recent case Nigerian doctor who was recently accused dor rape and had his license stripped in a legal battle , I was involved in that case to an extent.
Let me just say this. There are strong spells that can make you do things. Never answer you name. Even without me telling you when you hear it as long as you as spiritually atuned you should feel your change to that of alertness and a warning of doom.

It is impossible to forget your dream . Either what happened is being hidden from you by someone for reasons likely never good for example because you may recognize them perhaps? . Or you didn't sleep you were in an exhausted state but not sleep . Your thought you slept.

Your third question can be answered in my older thread on reincarnation and past life's and deeds, go and peruse it .

For your fourth question, don't confuse and astral state to commune with a being and dreaming they are not the same.

Hope this helped.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by HelpYourself(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12
IAmHim1:

Is it possible

5) if one don't dream for a while..is it a good thing

6) You wrote something in your earlier post about a ring...mother in law plant and co...does wearing that ring protect someone while dreaming??

Seems I missed the 5th and 6th questions.

I have answered this partially in the earlier response. It just means you aren't sleeping or something is hiding something from you. But in such a case where someone inflicted a spell on you and had to hide their face by making you not remember the dream that should happen once but to constantly not remember your dreams or not dream is cause for concern but physically by seeing a doctor because it means you asmr sleeping well or.spiritually

There are stones pendants and paraphernalia I have acquired for people and recommended for them for such

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by IAmHim1: 9:04pm On Jul 12
I'm trying to get the difference between deep sleep and dream

So in dreams, actions happen automatically... instead of walking...we think of walking and then reach our destination automatically...and we can remember when we wake

But for deep sleep:

1) we may or may not remember its message

2) and actions do not happen automatically. Like flying in the dream.

3) So it's this deep sleep that scientist call REM- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep... where one is partially awake and the activities of the day and things we miss in our conscious state flash back to us

Is this correct?

I forgot to include sleep paralysis in my question...I'm sorry about this misarrange.

People say during sleep paralysis, it's like something is climbing on top of them...like a demon pressing them....they feel suffocated and unable to move...

What really happens during sleep paralysis?
HelpYourself:

Flying in the dream is not a dream but deep sleep because in dreams you move without perception it happens as you think it.
You never view the process , that is likely astral traveling on a lucid state.

Never answer your name. It is not a good thing. Likely you offended someone , maybe a colleague wants out job or someone trying to bewitch you to ruin yourself.

Like recent case Nigerian doctor who was recently accused dor rape and had his license stripped in a legal battle , I was involved in that case to an extent.
Let me just say this. There are strong spells that can make you do things. Never answer you name. Even without me telling you when you hear it as long as you as spiritually atuned you should feel your change to that of alertness and a warning of doom.

It is impossible to forget your dream . Either what happened is being hidden from you by someone for reasons likely never good for example because you may recognize them perhaps? . Or you didn't sleep you were in an exhausted state but not sleep . Your thought you slept.

Your third question can be answered in my older thread on reincarnation and past life's and deeds, go and peruse it .

For your fourth question, don't confuse and astral state to commune with a being and dreaming they are not the same.

Hope this helped.
Re: Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by HelpYourself(m): 4:39am On Jul 13
IAmHim1:
I'm trying to get the difference between deep sleep and dream

So in dreams, actions happen automatically... instead of walking...we think of walking and then reach our destination automatically...and we can remember when we wake

But for deep sleep:

1) we may or may not remember its message

2) and actions do happen automatically. Like flying in the dream.

3) So it's this deep sleep that scientist call REM- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep... where one is partially awake and the activities of the day and things we miss in our conscious state flash back to us

Is this correct?

I forgot to include sleep paralysis in my question...I'm sorry about this misarrange.

People say during sleep paralysis, it's like something is climbing on top of them...like a demon pressing them....they feel suffocated and unable to move...

What really happens during sleep paralysis?

When we sleep truly sleep the brain shuts off then the spirit leaves the body to experience this is what is called sleep, really sleeping. Today's world mankind use live worship the brain due to the addiction to material things. This is why the brain hadly shuts off. Most people don't sleep , hence so many complications with their health.

You see people having blood pressure issues even from a young age because they don't truly sleep this so why they tell you ,I sleep but I don't dream. They never truly sleep the spirit can't leave the body because the brain is still active.

I have told you simply to dream is the sleep .

Sleep paralysis is a scientific word . What exactly tky as your asking ? What you described can have be caused by a number of things from another spirit trying to enter that body for other reasons I will discuss later to the spirit fast loosing aura foe other reasons to also an attack or even a medical condition.

What science calls sleep paralysis is like someone calling a heart attack heart stop when we both know it's just the effect not the cause , spiritually there are lost of causes.

I hope you are clear now ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by IAmHim1: 1:04pm On Jul 13
I will be.

I find out that I have to reread most of your writings like twice or thrice to get the juice off my squeeze smiley

Thanks for your prompt reply
HelpYourself:

When we sleep truly sleep the brain shuts off then the spirit leaves the body to experience this is what is called sleep, really sleeping. Today's world mankind use live worship the brain due to the addiction to material things. This is why the brain hadly shuts off. Most people don't sleep , hence so many complications with their health.

You see people having blood pressure issues even from a young age because they don't truly sleep this so why they tell you ,I sleep but I don't dream. They never truly sleep the spirit can't leave the body because the brain is still active.

I have told you simply to dream is the sleep .

Sleep paralysis is a scientific word . What exactly tky as your asking ? What you described can have be caused by a number of things from another spirit trying to enter that body for other reasons I will discuss later to the spirit fast loosing aura foe other reasons to also an attack or even a medical condition.

What science calls sleep paralysis is like someone calling a heart attack heart stop when we both know it's just the effect not the cause , spiritually there are lost of causes.

I hope you are clear now ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Behaviors Or Acts , Dangerous Or Not? by HelpYourself(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13
IAmHim1:
I will be.

I find out that I have to reread most of your writings like twice or thrice to get the juice off my squeeze smiley

Thanks for your prompt reply

It is always a pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Zunn LED Concept's Neon Signs: A Symphony Of Light And Design / Commercial Lawn Services: Enhancing Your Business Exterior / Best Technical SEO Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.