Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,927 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? (149 Views)

I Did My Dobale This Morning As A Yoruba Man For Democracy Day — Tinubu / Deji Adeyanju Rebukes Joe Igbokwe: Clean Smelly Lagos Gutters, Stop Making Noise / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by savenaijatoday: 7:31pm On Jul 12
Isn't it Shameless For President To Call Dangerous Fall At Eagles Square Dobale?

I mean how much does it cost to say the truth? How can you trust a man who turns black into white in a broad daylight? You can see why nothing is working because everything from the top is built on deceit, lies and propaganda. This is the man you trust to make Nigeria better, you're not well.
Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by savenaijatoday: 7:47pm On Jul 12
Who is not confused about this. Pls explain.
Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by Balablue64: 8:06pm On Jul 12
Not just that the fall was dangerous it was also, terrible disgraceful and distasteful as Nigerians watch the feeble sick old man ruling them stagger and fall yakata like a baby, i mean stamina was zero and composure was non existent.
Ugly video clip
Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by hafeeanubasy: 8:07pm On Jul 12
Igbo people and stupid threads 😆

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by Aleem26(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12
Repost this when you gets to his age…I want to check something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by Obiedun(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12
It is obvious that peter obi will struggle but he will never never never be president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by savenaijatoday: 8:19pm On Jul 12
Aleem26:
Repost this when you gets to his age…I want to check something
I can't disgrace my generation like that because of greed.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by oz4real83(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12
It seems you just woke up from either a deep slumber or hibernation sad
Re: Dangerous Fall Or Dobale, What Is The Difference? Smelly Lie? by savenaijatoday: 9:05pm On Jul 12
oz4real83:
It seems you just woke up from either a deep slumber or hibernation sad
Is that the difference?

(1) (Reply)

The Aimless Protest / Nigeria Before Our Greedy Politicians Destroyed It / Call For Protest: Solomon Dalung;A Failed Minister And A Habitual Liar-Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.