Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Have People Taught U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have People Taught U? (371 Views)

Wat Drink Taught U A Lesson? / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have People Taught U? by MSN1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12
Growing up in Naija, experiencing people from different backgrounds and affiliations, I can bodly say that; itts ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE 4 this country not to change a good person to something else!.

Below are some of my personal observations about relationships with people here:

1. Everyone has his / her good and bad sides and u will see both sides on different occasions, KNOW WHO TO LEAVE AND WHO TO BE PATIENT WITH.

2. The ones that loves u MOST definitely hurt u MOST, thats d irony of life, MARRIED FOLKS, LISTEN CAREFULLY.

3. 99% of people would chose hurting them unknowing to them but i prefer, HURTING ME TO MY FACE THAN DOING IT WHEN I AM NOT AWARE.

4. 99 good + 1 bad is = Bad person, that is 4 a lot of people, but, thats not 4 me!
I weigh good and bad b4 discarding people.

5. A Bad person 2 day is a bad person forever!, THATS NOT IN MY DICTIONARY!, Everyone u meet in life has a role to play @a particular time and setting
A lot of fouls have helped me to discover a lot of things, i would have NEVER KNEW!.
-Take life as it unfolds, GOD HAS A PLAN AND PURPOSE 4 EVERYONE U COME ACROSS IN LIFE

Choose your friends and enemies WISELY!

Pls, feel free to share your observations about your relationships with people.

2 Likes

Re: What Have People Taught U? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:24am On Jul 13
For this life, you suppose dey wicked even if na small.

1 Like

Re: What Have People Taught U? by Theynevercare: 5:59pm On Jul 13
Nobody send you, if you die you rest. grin

1 Like

Re: What Have People Taught U? by MSN1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14
FRANCISTOWN:
For this life, you suppose dey wicked even if na small.
I can relate 100%.
I currently have issues with a stupvd guy, this guy has spoilt his own brother 4 me, he has spoilt All his friends for me.

This guy always tells u a a lot of bad things about people close to him.
Luckily, I have been close to a lot of people the idiot spoilt 4 me, guess wot?... These people turned out to be very good.

Na mumu dey use another pesin enemy do enemy.

Na mumu dey use ONLY one side of story tey judge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready For Lanuch / Who Is Your Close Confidant? / Aloo Tamater Ki Sabji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.