Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,613 members, 7,888,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth (32570 Views)

Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Deeznutz4lyf(m): 9:33am
Omoo
He come resemble Rema o cheesy grin
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by zedegit: 9:33am
Matheusmartin:
Let's see if your can fix your height grin

Let's see if you fit change your bad bele. E dey inside you like 7up.
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Akinpresident: 9:38am
Son, make no mistake about it...
...ego wu mma nwoke

1 Like

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Matheusmartin: 9:41am
zedegit:

I dey catch cruise ,this one dey zuor

Getat abeg grin
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by tishbite42: 9:42am
zedegit:

It is in you
Peak Milk
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Matheusmartin: 9:42am
tunjijones:

Yes he can if he has that kind of money.

Don't you know it was money they used to fix Messi's height in Barcelona.
Messi was not like this.

Moreover, messi was still very young when the intervention came in.
This one don old na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Allenmuller(m): 9:43am
The tallest man in Ghana
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Padipadi: 9:45am
Matheusmartin:
grin grin grin
It's an attention seeking stunt from him.
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by CondemnBattery(f): 9:46am
Nigerians will never disappoint, ajeh. Oya go amd fox your height. guy u wicked grin
Matheusmartin:

1 Like

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by ugodson(m): 9:51am
Matheusmartin:

If you ask him that question na God Almighty go fight that fight cos He made d guy that way. So bro be careful

1 Like

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:51am
Life's good 💰
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by karmaolu1(m): 9:54am
Fixe your hight if you get money pass dangote grin grin
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by dododawa1: 9:55am
Young rich

I can testify Shatta is richer than DANGOTE
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Zubeezanga(m): 9:59am
Hahaha werey e remain high heels apolla shoes lol.
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by creolehunt: 10:26am
Zico5:
Who says dentists are not great? They are life saver just like medical doctors. See as they transformed this guy to a fine man. No man is ugly if money is involved.

Dentists are medical doctors
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by zoghys: 10:29am
Matheusmartin:

Epic reply

1 Like

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by BABANGBALI: 10:30am
Fake teeth
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by AmazingELixir: 10:33am
Zico5:
Who says dentists are not great? They are life saver just like medical doctors. See as they transformed this guy to a fine man. No man is ugly if money is involved.

A dentist is also a medical doctor bruv...
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Emman08: 10:38am
When will he go for height transplant?
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Leemzyy(f): 10:38am
BABANGBALI:
Fake teeth
Fake cheap teeth
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by ucbenjamin696(m): 10:39am
With money & science much things re possible..., if barren woman go fit get pikin without getting pregnant and shatta bundle go fit get teeth and fine small (resemble Rema) then science and technology beta pass religion
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:42am
Matheusmartin:

You're a wicked person grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by CartelKenneth: 10:43am
Low budget rema
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by OceanEye: 10:45am
I thought that's what what made him famous
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Burgerlomo: 10:55am
He looks more handsome 👍
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by TheFarmer1: 10:57am
Matheusmartin:
Mad oo grin grin
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by ogaemma: 11:00am
Unknown to him he made a mistake by bowing to pressure.
That his broken teeth was part of his being naturally funny.
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by Figger(m): 11:13am
I like this guy, he's so humorous. Na because of him make me dey watch that rude boy music video "audio money" for YouTube.
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by cyberstarr(m): 11:26am
Who be the teeth donor? I wan check something
Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by iLegendd(m): 11:29am
They probably fixed his teeth for free in exchange to indirectly promote the company with controversy. He 100% knows "height" will be what 98% will say and the remaining 2% with low self-esteem will talk about his dark skin being darker than most.

Shatta!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Use To Insult Me Now?- Shatta Bandle To Critics After Fixing Teeth by aylipple: 11:43am
Nigerian bloggers (read Tunde Ednut) literally forced this guy down the throat of their readers/followers some few years ago. In Ghana, however, I don't think that was the case because see how long it took for him to finally get his teeth fixed; most likely paid for it too.
With the type of visibility he gained at the time, if Shatta Bandle was Nigerian, dentists and dental clinics would've been falling over themselves to associate with his "brand", but not my Ghanaian dentists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Princess Shyngle Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Akin Olaiya Flaunts His 3 Children In School Uniforms / Tiwa Savage And Madam Kofo Take A Selfie

Viewing this topic: kingcypress, SSpeter(m), nemJreso, mrhipup(m), 00FFT00(m), silento(m), Oladat(m), sole26, Profmaojo, Amiee99(f), Bethys, Airell, jackfj and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.