Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina (13555 Views)

Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by ColonelMichael: 6:59pm On Jul 13
Leemzyy:
Plx visit your nearbyhospital,so because some recieve tax from those companies now generalise a whole religion right?and all those nonsense you stated can you give me some proof abt it?and that of rape?

So are you saying that Kano state, yobe, sokoto the seat of your sultan is not collecting allocation from the federal government and that the next paid by Nigeria breweries is not included?

Are you saying that your prophet mohammed didn't ban adoption in islam because he wanted to 4k his daughter inlaw, or,

Do you want to say Aisha wasn't 6 years old when your prophet's preeq started rising for her, wasn't she playing with her dolls as a child when your prophet dragged her from her parents to penise?
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by abidem4real: 7:03pm On Jul 13
EmmyMaestro:
Hisbah bans prostitution, gambling, others in Katsina

https://punchng.com/hisbah-bans-prostitution-gambling-others-in-katsina/?amp
Beasts of the two worlds in one country: One in Katsina State and the other in Abuja
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 13
ColonelMichael:

So are you saying that Kano state, yobe, sokoto the seat of your sultan is not collecting allocation from the federal government and that the next paid by Nigeria breweries is not included?

Are you saying that your prophet mohammed didn't ban adoption in islam because he wanted to 4k his daughter inlaw, or,

Do you want to say Aisha wasn't 6 years old when your prophet's preeq started rising for her, wasn't she playing with her dolls as a child when your prophet dragged her from her parents to penise?
She was 6 when he got married to her?and is that a problem?the consummation started when she was nine so still any problem?plss grow up,don't be a fool at forty and learn 2 respect other religion 2 your boundry,so now do u mean i also collect tax from them huh?and there are still millions out there with the same perception,if only your parents knew you gonna be a disappointment,abortion or protection would have flushed you away

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Pennilessword1: 8:57pm On Jul 13
Leemzyy:
Are you done casting your mental dullness 2 the public?,visit an asylum nearby cux thats your home,like it or not,your level of hatred can't and will neva take an inch from the worth of our religion,so stop wasting your miserable time that you should be using receiving treatments with your fellow mad gangs,Salam 2 you

The terrorist has spoken
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Pennilessword1: 8:58pm On Jul 13
Mtchewww
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Pennilessword1: 8:59pm On Jul 13
I hate Nigerians...most especially the Muslim ones
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 13
Pennilessword1:

The terrorist has spoken
Thank you,salam
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Cannyboyy: 9:14pm On Jul 13
So banditry and terrorism are not immoral activities grin Dey play
Hadone:

Calm down!! It's not responsibility of Hisbah to stop bandits and terrorists, but to stop immoral activities like gambling and prostitution which I'm sure no decent person would like his daughter or sister to get involved
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 9:19pm On Jul 13
Pennilessword1:
I hate Nigerians...most especially the Muslim ones
Can you listen 2 your miserable and unfortunate statemet,you are really useless 2 be frank
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 9:27pm On Jul 13
Maxtipulation:
Even in Saudi Arabia Muslim considered holy land there is prostitution and gambling etc
Read back the trash you wrote and tell me any sane point you got
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 13
JohnOkolo:

Stupid religious bastard. Curse is in that religion and itโ€™s obvious for the world to see.

Ban the terrorist please, ban the bandits harassing and killing farmers. Ban the men and women supplying arms and bullets to bandits and terrorist - NO.

Na mouth them take dey ban prostitution and gambling? Even your so called Allah go tire to enforce that shit ban. Stupid 1.9 Billion Muslims
The definition of useless should be you,and your surname should be hatred and ignorance,while your biography should be your whole life story which u spent at the asylum that u were admitted to at since 4rm childbirth,i only wonder how you escaped,like it or not,islam still remains in its worthful standard and rank,salam 2 you!
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13
Please download WhatsApp that will be good to communicate with you okay please don't tell your Dad okay Please
Leemzyy:
Lets talk more on private or call
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 9:47pm On Jul 13
Hadone:

Calm down!! It's not responsibility of Hisbah to stop bandits and terrorists, but to stop immoral activities like gambling and prostitution which I'm sure no decent person would like his daughter or sister to get involved
Thank you,may Allah bless you 4 this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13
Promise47:
Please download WhatsApp that will be good to communicate with you okay please don't tell your Dad okay Please
Lol i wouldn't, but you should respect my choice right?
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Maxtipulation(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13
Leemzyy:
Read back the trash you wrote and tell me any sane point you got

Read back the rubbish you wrote and tell me if my submission is not true

Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13
Thegamingorca:

Which kind Hilux be this one?

Hisba Hilux

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13
Okay yes I respect your choice
Leemzyy:
Lol i wouldn't, but you should respect my choice right?
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 10:58pm On Jul 13
Promise47:
Okay yes I respect your choice
Tnxx
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13
Okay you are good I respect your choice alright I forget your full name
Leemzyy:
Tnxx
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 11:04pm On Jul 13
Promise47:
Okay you are good I respect your choice alright I forget your full name
Text me privately
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13
Okay but I'm out of Air Time I have run out of Card sorry my dear
Leemzyy:
Text me privately
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 13
Promise47:
Okay but I'm out of Air Time I have run out of Card sorry my dear
Okay no probs
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13
Okay I like that you are strong and brave it's Good
Leemzyy:
Okay no probs
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 3:42am On Jul 14
I don't mind be with you like that you are strong and a Good girl I like it
Leemzyy:
Okay no probs
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Padipadi: 7:56am On Jul 14
ColonelMichael:

If you ain't an APC supporter, I am sorry, I may be confusing your name with one paraman or so.
I no sabi paraman o.

Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Thegamingorca(m): 9:37am On Jul 14
EmmyMaestro:

Hisba Hilux

grin grin grin grin

On how dem enter pothole with speed, all of those men go get head injury instantly
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by ColonelMichael: 2:33pm On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
She was 6 when he got married to her?and is that a problem?the consummation started when she was nine so still any problem?plss grow up,don't be a fool at forty and learn 2 respect other religion 2 your boundry,so now do u mean i also collect tax from them huh?and there are still millions out there with the same perception,if only your parents knew you gonna be a disappointment,abortion or protection would have flushed you away

Good I am enjoying where you are going to, will you allow your prophet if he is still alive to come and take your 6 year old daughter? So he didn't ban adoption just to 4k his daughter inlaw, or what was he doing in another person's land that he was poisoned with rat poison that he died like a Bingo , that is exactly the idiotic reasoning most of you are using in Nigeria, establishing Nonsense caliphate everywhere idiots.
Lest I forget, the idiot prophet saw three idols in female shape and was worshipping them, hence the satanic verses he didn't know when he added to your worthless quran.
Have unasked yourself why your cursed prophet had none of his male children grew to adulthood?
So, I should respect other religion but you just called out Christianity thinking I am one, you people's hypocrisy stinks like shit, so you people respect other people's religion, you murdered Deborah in sokoto, imagine, How you fools deposed yorubas of their fatherland in Ilorin to establish the nonsense religion, and should I remind you how this argument started?

Moreover, it was your fatherless and Motherless Born by mistake prophet that I blame, if not that his whoring loafing Mother left Him after aborting him that his brain wasn't complete.
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14
Very sorry my dear ๐Ÿ˜” I was able to get card last night very sorry I message you
Leemzyy:
Okay no probs
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Paythemback: 5:10pm On Jul 14
Kano hisbah wetin you want make amaka,chinecherem,ebere,Ngozi and mama Ebuke chop now? Why are you people banning prostitution?

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14
[quote author=Promise47 post=130955527]Very sorry my dear
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Promise47(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14
Okay thank you I appreciate [quote author=Leemzyy post=130955811][/quote]
Re: Hisbah Bans Prostitution, Gambling, Others In Katsina by Leemzyy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 14
Promise47:
Okay thank you I appreciate
Don't mention sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria / Ayade Moves To Ensure 24-hour Power Supply In Calabar / Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.