Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Looking For Mr Koya The Goldsmith - N20k BOUNTY - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking For Mr Koya The Goldsmith - N20k BOUNTY (79 Views)

Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus / Registration For Mr Universe Rivers / Eleberi Jerry, A Nairalander, Contesting For Mr Model Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Mr Koya The Goldsmith - N20k BOUNTY by projectorz: 2:10am On Jul 13
Good day my people.

This is actually an unusual post.

I got married in 2008 and there is this goldsmith that helped with our wedding bands. His name is Mr Koya. I lost his contact and its really painful. Rarely will you get a goldsmith so truthful and knows his onions. The person that introduced me to him also lost his contact, and is seriously looking for him as well. I need to replace my husband's lost wedding band.

He is based in Somolu Lagos. I cant seem to remember the exact location again.

Any useful information about him would be rewarded with a token of 20k.

Thank you.

mods, I crave your indulgence, kindly help post to the front page.

Pls send me an email on agelesstito@gmail.com.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Mr Koya The Goldsmith - N20k BOUNTY by SweepingBroom(f): 10:27am On Jul 13
He might still be in that location
Re: Looking For Mr Koya The Goldsmith - N20k BOUNTY by eepeepook: 1:15pm On Jul 13
Why not find another?
Re: Looking For Mr Koya The Goldsmith - N20k BOUNTY by projectorz: 1:57am
eepeepook:
Why not find another?

Most Goldsmith cant be trusted.

The one he did for me almost 16 years is still as of old. No tarnish. You could mistake the stones for diamonds.
Re: Looking For Mr Koya The Goldsmith - N20k BOUNTY by projectorz: 1:59am
SweepingBroom:
He might still be in that location

I no longer know the exact location again. I just know its in Somolu.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Ayurvedic Massages: A Holistic Healing Experience / Smaibulun's Patchwork Knee-high Boots: Walk In Style / Discover Stunning Designer Dresses Online By Torani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.