Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:25 AM

Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) (39982 Views)

Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos) / Rema Performs At Bell University Wearing Face Mask / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by SUPERBLOOM: 7:19pm On Jul 13
PeterZoom:

Calm bro just wait.
I code
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13
iamL:

You nor get google?

We the fans of Bollywood has been following that wedding for months.

I nor see anywhere wey that kind amount fey mentioned.

Highest I see na 132 m.

Make una dey calm down o.

On top wedding?
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13
Tjra:

I smell jealousy and envy. Stop hating on the kid.

Because dem no invite Davido or WizKid grin grin
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13
blowjohn:

Highest I see na 132 m.

On top wedding?

Wedding wey mark Zuckerberg, bill gates, nick Jonas attend. It's been on for months

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by iamL(f): 7:24pm On Jul 13
CoronaVirusPro:

Ignore that dude.

He does not know what that Ambani’s practically own India

Not just Indian.

Imagine being the 11th richest man in the world and Asia's richest. Meaning China, hong Kong, Japan, south Korea, India etc combined together are partially in his pockets.

Those arguing are just angry and bitter people.

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:24pm On Jul 13
LordAdam16:

The Tatas own India.
Them Ambani, Adani and co dey struggle for second place.

-Lord
Tata is a big name in Indian but does not have a stronghold of India’s economy.

The Ambanis are like Dangote! They are everywhere! Just mention a big sector in India where they are ruling. Oil and gas, energy, telecoms or Agriculture. It’s either one Ambani or the other.

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:25pm On Jul 13
RodgersAkpafu:

asin ehhh
when I first moved to the UK

I got involved with some dudes whose parents are rich in India....
these guys dey spend money anyhow

they feel so big to even enter public transport with the "masses"
so they got their fresh whips. undecided

You know them very well. They have a mentality of Jews too, always believing they should come first.
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by iamL(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13
blowjohn:

Highest I see na 132 m.

On top wedding?

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13
Thegamingorca:

Wedding wey mark Zuckerberg, bill gates, nick Jonas attend. It's been on for months

Aunti, e nor reach o.
If them like make dem invite Elton John and Madonna, e nor reach.
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13
blowjohn:

Even if they started 10 years ago, they cannot spend that amount. Wetin na??

This one nah fool grin

Is money not meant to be spent?

If them carry 1 million dollars given top dignitaries like 600 for attending. No be 600 million gone be that?
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by iamL(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13
blowjohn:

Highest I see na 132 m.

On top wedding?

Poverty especially Nigeria own dey make person argue sometimes shall.

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13
LordAdam16:

The Tatas own India.
Them Ambani, Adani and co dey struggle for second place.

-Lord

Ambani is the richest Asian man alive. In all of Asia. Go and find out

1 Like

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by iamL(f): 7:32pm On Jul 13
Poverty especially Nigeria own dey make person argue sometimes shall but to hate person wey cashout join na terminal illness be that.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Leemzyy(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13
iamL:
Poverty especially Nigeria own dey make person argue sometimes shall but to hate person wey cashout join na terminal illness be that.
Lol be nice
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by DJInfluence: 7:43pm On Jul 13
At least the Indians don see what I saw watching Sunita and the burning train movies as a kid. grin understood nothing just enjoying the songs.
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by blowjohn(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13
Thegamingorca:

This one nah fool grin

Is money not meant to be spent?

If them carry 1 million dollars given top dignitaries like 600 for attending. No be 600 million gone be that?

U be compound fool o.

So na so dem dey dash people money for wedding abi.

Dem go just carry 1m dollars dash each top dignitaries because people like Mark Zuckerberg and Beyonce dey begg for money abi
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 8:24pm On Jul 13
Heffalump:

Bros calm down a little. Be proud of a Nigerian.

My only problem is that that $3m will never smell Nigeria.

No one brings his hard earned currency back home. The confidence level among Nigerians is at all time low. Even politicians steal the money and fly with it to foreign land.
We are on the same page, an Indian musician might have invested it there and empower some people.
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 8:27pm On Jul 13
VaginaAcademic:
whats wrong in inviting international artists to a wedding of people of high profile ...your heart is full of hatred

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Pepperdemisback: 8:30pm On Jul 13
Tjra:

I smell jealousy and envy. Stop hating on the kid.
Hating Someone I don't even know? You think everyone is into all these their online noise?

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by LordAdam16: 8:51pm On Jul 13
CoronaVirusPro:

Tata is a big name in Indian but does not have a stronghold of India’s economy.

The Ambanis are like Dangote! They are everywhere! Just mention a big sector in India where they are ruling. Oil and gas, energy, telecoms or Agriculture. It’s either one Ambani or the other.

The Tatas are like the Dantatas or Rothschilds or Kocs.

The Tatas are the OG industrial tycoons of Modern India. The Group was founded in 1868 and till date is still the largest Indian conglomerate.
They set the stage for the likes of Ambani, Adani, Mittal and co to thrive and excel.
They set the ball rolling on the famed Institutes of Technology that helped propel India to become the world's premiere back office and exporter of tech talent. They placed India on the map by acquiring and merging with multinationals like Tetley (world's largest tea company), Corus, and Land Rover Jaguar.
Tata Consultancy Services, its flagship company, employs 600K people worldwide and is India's largest Big Tech company.

It is not just the money or exploits though. It is the pedigree and prestige.
Tata is the most respected name amongst the capitalist class.
The Ambanis can only dream of having their social cachet. Their altruism and philanthropy is the stuff of legends.
When India sought to expand local private defense industry , the only family they could turn to was the Tatas. And they promptly signed deals with the likes of Sikorsky, Lockheed Martin, and Boeing.
The only Indian magnate to be bestowed with the Bharat Ratna -- India's highest civilian award -- is a Tata.

Credit to Ambani. He struck gold with oil and gas and communications.
But riches come and go. Class is permanent.
The kind of power wielded by the Tata family cannot be bought. It is not a function of their net worth and it is enduring.
In so far as the conversation is about who "practically owns" India; the only name worth mentioning is a Tata.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Johnvincent: 8:53pm On Jul 13
Gru Turns His Minions Into Mega Superpowered Beings To Take Down Maxime Who Vows To Kill Gru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ucZPPuQY4
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by LordAdam16: 9:03pm On Jul 13
Thegamingorca:

Ambani is the richest Asian man alive. In all of Asia. Go and find out

The topic is not about the richest person but who "practically owns" India.
Yes, Ambani is currently the richest. Adani held that title briefly.
But neither "practically owns" India.

That distinction at the moment still firmly rests with the Tatas.
To own a country as vast and complex as India, you need far more than material wealth.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by otherway: 9:29pm On Jul 13
DrObum:

The wedding costed more that $600 million.
Try and check the news

Believe whatever you read.
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by blacknp(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13
RodgersAkpafu:

errrr
not so sure I wanna leave the UK to go to India though
It was a general statement o, leave the United Kingdom to go to India?

Jehovah forbid.
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Tellmeastory: 10:01pm On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
I don't like him again, he started smoking and nothing he does will ever be good in my eyes again till he goes back to his former decent self

You are a narcisisst, and an idiot.

Go fck yourself. He doesn't know you exist.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by ezewealth(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13
nedekid:

Don jazz has cashed out too..
He is on his own now, no longer with jazzy. So that money is all his

2 Likes

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Allisgud: 10:55pm On Jul 13
Don jazzy will be pain now,that he can't share from his money again
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by benjyyyyy07: 11:08pm On Jul 13
$600m google the hall
Similarto chivido but dis ones get money pass dem adelekes, check how many VVIPS and dignitaries came
SocialJustice:
If this marriage no take pass $100m
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:35pm On Jul 13
blacknp:
It was a general statement o, leave the United Kingdom to go to India?

Jehovah forbid.
We die here o lmao

Life too sweet here
IF NOT FOR OCCASIONAL RACISM AND MICROAGRESSIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Coronavirus1: 12:01am On Jul 14
EreluRoz:
I don't like him again, he started smoking and nothing he does will ever be good in my eyes again till he goes back to his former decent self
Is Rema your son who cares tell that to burna boy burna weed
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:32am On Jul 14
EreluRoz:
Same as Osimhen.
Re: Rema Performs At Billionaire Ambani’s Son’s Wedding In India (pics/video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:06am On Jul 14
Remarkable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano / Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. / "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.