Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,241 members, 7,964,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

Advice For Fathers And Mothers. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice For Fathers And Mothers. (294 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Fathers And Mothers. by Nice2023(m): 7:26am On Jul 13
If u are a working class in Nigeria and u have some money,pls start investing for ur children.

Buy land for each of ur children now that they are tender...when they grow up,u can sell and use the proceed to sustain their career for them.

U may ask me which one have I done for myself,that isn't the problem.

I heard of a man who invested 500k for his three children after about 20 something years,those lands amounted to about 30million each and those children are in the USA where they are working today after having schooled there.

Invest in anything as well,such as long term bonds,Euro bonds and u see Nigeria working out something great for u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Fathers And Mothers. by libertyfather(m): 7:41am On Jul 13
Nice2023:
If u are a working class in Nigeria and u have some money,pls start investing for ur children.

Buy land for each of ur children now that they are tender...when they grow up,u can sell and use the proceed to sustain their career for them.

I heard of a man who invested 500k for his three children after about 20 something years,those lands amounted to about 30million each and those children are in the USA where they are working today after having schooled there.

Invest in anything as well,such as long term bonds,Euro bonds and u see Nigeria working out something great for u.

Good talk wise one, but not working anymore what we are seeing now is chop money and looking for japa money that’s kids future I believe that is working nw
Re: Advice For Fathers And Mothers. by henrimoto(m): 8:14am On Jul 13
Nice2023:

... Very wise idea of investment for the future. As long as it is investing it in Land properties, the population is every growing.

Rural communities are turning into cities, new industries and infrastructures are springing up.
Expansions here and there.

Very wise idea.

Make I use Abakaliki here do small example.
Before Ex Gov. Dave Umahi became the Governor of Ebonyi State, Land properties were cheap in Abakaliki and it Environs but as Dave Umahi enter, before the end of his first tenure , prices of house rent and Land properties skyrocketed. Wetin happen ?

He used social infrastructures to turned rural communities in Abakaliki to big towns and cities.

It is not only happening in Abakaliki only...there are other places and states in Nigeria this kind of scenarios is happening.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Fathers And Mothers. by henrimoto(m): 8:36am On Jul 13
... See that Ezzamgbo to 135 Axis before you enter Abakaliki. As at 2015-16, the value of a plot of land around that area close to the express road was around 200k-300k. Go that same area now, a plot of land around that same area dey go from 4M+ , more development is still coming in that direction.
Re: Advice For Fathers And Mothers. by RealityKings: 4:00pm On Jul 15
Nice2023:

This is a good idea but it's not easy to even have upto 200k talk less 2m for a good land

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Break Free From A Blood Oath? / Fibroids 100% Cure Solution / 5 ways to read & interpret your child’s report card better by FABMUMNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.