Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,620 members, 7,930,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate (2353 Views)

How Security Breach Affected Lagos APC Gubernatorial Campaign Kick-off / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:40pm On Jul 13
Khallicopyro:

The same way your people were taken for fools when you voted for Hope Uzodinma. Your people gave him power is it not?

What's wrong with Hope ?

And that has no bearing over your own poor choice.
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Khallicopyro: 1:42pm On Jul 13
Almaiga:

He is 101% better than Obaseki and Asue put together. We will vote Monday even if he is a slowpoke
You and your family will vote him. Ozwo
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13
Wow, this guy is a professional DUNCE.
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by alezzy13: 2:23pm On Jul 13
obonujoker:
Honestly, if this is his result.

Then he's not for to become a governor. Is this how this country has fallen??

Someone that cannot use this result to be a private primary school teacher or even learn tailoring, will want to be a governor?

Why would the APC give ticket to such a failure as this?? Well maybe it's a doctored result.

Or even totally fake. I wrote my WACE that same year, and as of that time , they were not using 'D'. If not mistaken, it's was A1-3, C1-3(credit), pass and then fail.
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Almaiga: 2:32pm On Jul 13
Khallicopyro:

You and your family will vote him. Ozwo

Una go cry tire. That Asue and Obaseki. can never win any political position in Edo. Even local government chairman don pass their power. grin

Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by MaxBee2050(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13
Khallicopyro:
Imagine the audacity... He will never be governor in Edo state. Maybe in one of the new states to be created.... No wonder we the people of Esan that he is representing in Abuja are not feeling his impact at all... With such result he should be a babalawo...

What have we achieved with those who went to sch and had good results?
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by obonujoker(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13
alezzy13:

Or even totally fake. I wrote my WACE that same year, and as of that time , they were not using 'D'. If not mistaken, it's was A1-3, C1-3(credit), pass and then fail.

Lol... As at 2004, WAEC was still recording D7 oga
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by alezzy13: 3:41pm On Jul 13
obonujoker:

Lol... As at 2004, WAEC was still recording D7 oga

See me wahala. Results wey I still get?

I can upload my result for you to see. Unless you want to tell me they had different grading schemes.

I'm talking WAEC SSCE, not GCE oo.
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Goodvibes007: 3:44pm On Jul 13
E be like The agulu fraud's result
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by senatordave1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13
NzogbuNzogbu:
he is a first time senator, the people who voted him didn't even know him

All they did was a protest vote against the pdp that was presenting one man for the third time which was against agreement

It's very confirmed that he won't be going back again after he has used this gov Bid to show his shallowness

He wont be going back because he is the next governor
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by senatordave1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13
Khallicopyro:
Imagine the audacity... He will never be governor in Edo state. Maybe in one of the new states to be created.... No wonder we the people of Esan that he is representing in Abuja are not feeling his impact at all... With such result he should be a babalawo...

He is your next governor
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Jul 13
mrvitalis:
The reason why we have weac as minimum qualification is because of North

Honestly I think masters should be the minimum to be governor or president

I honestly think so

Obi won't have qualified to be President
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by mrvitalis(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13
raumdeuter:

Obi won't have qualified to be President
And so? Getting a masters in one year should not be an issue for him if he is serious
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Great2017: 4:16pm On Jul 13
senatordave1:

He wont be going back because he is the next governor
God forbids evil. Your evil plan will live with you.
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by obonujoker(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13
Only a wicked person will employ such a dunce in his/her company, not talking of voting them into power.

They get into power, and not knowing what to do, will begin to steal and proliferate cult groups for their bidding.

Although people wey dey bear Monday, nor dey too know book sha 😁
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Elusive001: 6:04am On Jul 14
IamANigerianMan:

You talking of that one, if you see that minister of police affairs and former governor of Yobe state you will cry throughout this year and next year

Are you serious?
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Khallicopyro: 8:54am On Jul 16
senatordave1:

He is your next governor
Go and mark today's date.... Edo nor be Lagos.... A. I. Is our next governor. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by senatordave1(m): 8:56am On Jul 16
Khallicopyro:

Go and mark today's date.... Edo nor be Lagos.... A. I. Is our next governor. You can take that to the bank.

Okpebholo is already the next governor asue has given up spiritually
Re: Is This The WAEC Result Of Edo APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Heffalump(m): 9:24am On Jul 16
mrvitalis:
The reason why we have weac as minimum qualification is because of North
Honestly I think masters should be the minimum to be governor or president
I honestly think so

Thank you.
I also believe that the age limit should be reviewed for governor and president. Minimum of 40 years and maximum of 70years. America wouldn't have been embarrassed today if they were strict on the age limit for presidency. Joe Biden has opened their eyes and they will revisit the age stuff to be president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy Without Literacy / Infrastructural Challenges To Top Projections For Lagos 2011 Budget / The Traditionl Prime Minister Of Ogbe Autonomous Community Heads Regency Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.