Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" (1296 Views)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire / Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Unveil Agenda For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by kYjelly2: 7:56am On Jul 13
To distract from a bad economy and even to retain the seat of power, APC is going full overdrive on anti-Igbo slurs

They have employed people to spread Igbo hate, hoping that this will make hungry or unsatisfied Nigerians stay quiet to suffer in silence, while holding on to Igbo hate as a sort of comfort.

Notice that everyone that criticizes Tinubu is automatically termed IGBO, not benin, not some other tribe, just Igbo.

----------

I'm sorry APC guys, but this strategy can't trump peoples reactions to a bad economy. Only a very few obstinate tribalist will go to bed at night hungry, dreaming about the Igbos. It won't work sorry.

As for winning elections, I really don't think Tinubu can get up to 10,000 votes if the elections are to be free and fair, I just don't see it.

All YOUR FAKE NAIRALAND LIKES, DON'T TRANSLATE TO ANYTHING GUYS, PEOPLE ARE SEEING THROUGH THEM, OR WILL BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE FAKE LIKES

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by kYjelly2: 7:59am On Jul 13
Lagos strategy going federal, remember: -

They called Jimi Agbaje Chinedu
They called GRV Chinedu

Imagine APC calling Yoruba people Chinedu, just to win elections by hoping on hatred for Igbos.

So, it's no surprise that, APC, Reno... are trying to get the whole Nigeria to hate the IGBOs as much as possible, since this has always worked.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Chinkoalhaji34: 7:59am On Jul 13
Igbos dey spoil everything, dem wan rule us forever.

25 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by kYjelly2: 8:00am On Jul 13
Chinkoalhaji34:
Igbos dey spoil everything, dem wan rule us forever.

exactly bro, they are called Chinedu to convince the very ignorant amongst the masses

6 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Philipponzaghi: 8:18am On Jul 13
Na wa o, so na only Igbo people dem dey think about? Nonsense!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by kYjelly2: 8:20am On Jul 13
Philipponzaghi:
Na wa o, so na only Igbo people dem dey think about? Nonsense!

You see am too abi baba, don't mind APC

Imagine they called Jimi Abaje, Chinedu, chai. So much hate for Igbo that they call any Yoruba opposition Chinedu in APC

3 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Chimarto: 8:20am On Jul 13
Even Erufai son is Igbo
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by kYjelly2: 8:20am On Jul 13
Chimarto:
Even Erufai son is Igbo

Nothing is impossible for APC my broda

They will call him Erufiamem

2 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by kettykin: 8:28am On Jul 13
If only people knew the meaning of chinedu
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Thiefobi1: 8:31am On Jul 13
kYjelly2:
Lagos strategy going federal, remember: -

They called Jimi Agbaje Chinedu
They called GRV Chinedu

Imagine APC calling Yoruba people Chinedu, just to win elections by hoping on hatred for Igbos.

So, it's no surprise that, APC, Reno... are trying to get the whole Nigeria to hate the IGBOs as much as possible, since this has always worked.

U can adopt them to lead Anambra after soludo.

We don't want them.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by kYjelly2: 8:33am On Jul 13
Thiefobi1:

We don't want them.

See what I'm saying, you must be APC man, cause any opposition to APC, even Yoruba one, must be from Hanam Bra, Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by sIfioksq: 8:33am On Jul 13
Igbo people are not the only focus of Tinubu's agenda.
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Thiefobi1: 8:34am On Jul 13
kYjelly2:

See what I'm saying, you must be APC man, cause any opposition to APC, even Yoruba one, must be from Hanam Bra, Na wa

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Face your Biafra struggle and remove S.W matter from your mouth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by UpaIweka: 8:44am On Jul 13
As far as I am concerned that is more than enough for me. Whatever make Igbos think they have a right to insult Adeboye Kumuyi Soyinka Joke Silva Iyabo Ojo n others if Nigeria want to scatter that hate fools from your tribe think you know how to do I have dedicated 8 years of my life / 8 years of Tinubu presidency to it.

Judging from history how you igbos malign Awolowo MKO Abiola n other Yoruba leaders n paint fools like Azikwe n Ojukwu as saint even when the effect of their foolish decisions still resonate in your lives in 2024. My own generation will not give your fathers the luxury to malign any leaders from any tribe again for your children to celebrate.

Cursed bastard like Peter Pandora Obi must be the lunatic your father will insult malign abuse n denigrate for your unborn generation to regret that you have always produced lunatic n bastard as leaders in igboland.

kYjelly2:
To distract from a bad economy and even to retain the seat of power, APC is going full overdrive on anti-Igbo slurs

They have employed people to spread Igbo hate, hoping that this will make hungry or unsatisfied Nigerians stay quiet to suffer in silence, while holding on to Igbo hate as a sort of comfort.

Notice that everyone that criticizes Tinubu is automatically termed IGBO, not benin, not some other tribe, just Igbo.

----------

I'm sorry APC guys, but this strategy can't trump peoples reactions to a bad economy. Only a very few obstinate tribalist will go to bed at night hungry, dreaming about the Igbos. It won't work sorry.

As for winning elections, I really don't think Tinubu can get up to 10,000 votes if the elections are to be free and fair, I just don't see it.

All YOUR FAKE NAIRALAND LIKES, DON'T TRANSLATE TO ANYTHING GUYS, PEOPLE ARE SEEING THROUGH THEM, OR WILL BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE FAKE LIKES

7 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by SeeWahala: 11:13am On Jul 13
kYjelly2:

[b]All YOUR FAKE NAIRALAND LIKES, DON'T TRANSLATE TO ANYTHING GUYS, PEOPLE ARE SEEING THROUGH THEM, OR WILL BE EDUCATED ABOUT THE FAKE LIKES[/b]

Don't mind them. They think dashing themselves FAKE likes will sway the masses against igbos here when the economy keeps crumbling before our very eyes.

I have spoken to seun about it but he's obviously busy on twitter. All of the agbad0 crooners have switched monikers and accounts up to 20 times during the last 3 months because defending mediocrity is never easy undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by ElSudani: 11:17am On Jul 13
They bully and abuse everyone and then cast themselves as the innocent victims. These folks must be living on a different planet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by ruggedboych: 11:19am On Jul 13
UpaIweka:
As far as I am concerned that is more than enough for me. Whatever make Igbos think they have a right to insult Adeboye Kumuyi Soyinka Joke Silva Iyabo Ojo n others if Nigeria want to scatter that hate fools from your tribe think you know how to do I have dedicated 8 years of my life / 8 years of Tinubu presidency to it.

Judging from history how you igbos malign Awolowo MKO Abiola n other Yoruba leaders n paint fools like Azikwe n Ojukwu as saint even when the effect of their foolish decisions still resonate in your lives in 2024. My own generation will not give your fathers the luxury to malign any leaders from any tribe again for your children to celebrate.

Cursed bastard like Peter Pandora Obi must be the lunatic your father will insult malign abuse n denigrate for your unborn generation to regret that you have always produced lunatic n bastard as leaders in igboland.

Ronu terrorist to hell with your hate

May whatever God you serve have mercy on your bigoted lost soul
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by JohnnA1: 1:09pm On Jul 13
ElSudani:
They bully and abuse everyone and then cast themselves as the innocent victims. These folks must be living on a different planet.
Na BIPOLAR dem be na 😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Forkthiefnubu: 1:59pm On Jul 13
kYjelly2:

----------

The likes are generated , they are not living humans that taps on the like , the software is employed by a lot of the tribal APC groups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by helinues: 2:05pm On Jul 13
As usual victim mentality.

Wehn wehn wehn all the time

Eish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by WINON1: 2:16pm On Jul 13
This government cannot be serious, shifting blame to Peter Obi and Obidient. The nation has scored them zero.
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by helinues: 2:22pm On Jul 13
Forkthiefnubu:

The likes are generated , they are not living humans that taps on the like , the software is employed by a lot of the tribal APC groups

I have just given you both like and share..it be like you are envying the guy for his likes.

Pettiness raised to power 6

3 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by JagabanB: 2:35pm On Jul 13
kYjelly2:

----------

When lgb0s are the ones insuIting and cûrsîng other trîbès on daily basis, they get a taste of their own medicine and they start saying people's pay them to defend themselves from lgb0s, before today ends, lgb0s will create over 50 threads on Nairaland, make series of posts on Facebook and Twitter, when those they are àttàckîng reply them, it is Tinubu that is paying them.
Una no get shame abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by jude79(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13
UpaIweka:

Peter or tinubu Pandora, read this

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by raskymonojendor: 3:01pm On Jul 13
kYjelly2:

exactly bro, they are called Chinedu to convince the very ignorant amongst the masses
Chinedu called himself Chinedu when he contested in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by raskymonojendor: 3:04pm On Jul 13
Thiefobi1:

We don't want them.
We are already helping Chinedu generate campaign posters for 2027.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Shikini: 3:10pm On Jul 13
At a time they also claimed
Obasanjo was Igbo
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by Chivisee: 3:37pm On Jul 13
Ibos and Mumu post! All these gaslighting can only work on sub intelligent people!The only hate filled people in Nigeria are the IGBOS! I was not surprised when I heard Nnmadi Kanu on his live broadcast telling his tribesmen to destroy tinubus and fasholas property! When I heard that a certain man wanted to crash a plane immediately tinubus was announced as the winner of the last election,I immediately knew that he can only be an Ibo man! The mistake this Ibo people are making,they thought yorubas don’t understand all their idiotic antics,you are dealing with way more intelligent tribes! All your propaganda na lagoon! A clown that called himself pastor in one of anambras church said he wished Tinubus wife can strangle him to dealth,an ipob pastor for that matter! If I were tinubu,the shege I will show you people enh , I swear to God Una 15th generation go Dey feel am!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by ivandragon: 3:49pm On Jul 13
This is very true. From various utterances and patterns of attacks, it is clear to see that there is a seeming state sponsored agenda to use ethnic hate to create tension and cause a division so the people cannot be unified in asking for good governance.

Unfortunately, the Igbos are allowing this agenda work by not been circumspect and refusing to apply wisdom on how to go about handling the matter.

The Igbos have to first give a clear distinction between the failure of BAT and the support of the SW. Those things are mutually exclusive.

Then they need to work on improving thier own home base, economically, socially and culturally. As they feel free to explore outside Igbo land, they need to make thier own home attractive for thier people to stay and welcoming for significantly more visitors to relocate to.

Separate the agitation for Biafra from ethnic sentiments. Push for independence without insulting other ethnic groups. Face your own issues and work towards it without senseless violence.

Disassociate the agitation for Biafra from MNK and Ekpa, their insultive utterances and support for violence tainted the cause. The agitation needs to be rebranded and made more intellectual.

Recognise the supremacy of the cultures where you reside outside Igbo land. No matter how rich you become in another man's land, respect the people and the culture as you would want them to respect yours. Stand your ground for fundamental human rights, but learn to let go minor cultural differences. If you must criticise, do so respectfully and intellectually.

Elect the leaders in your own states who perform very well so they can be an example of what good leadership can do.

There has to be a reorientation so that those who use ethnic hate to cause division would have no hiding place and excuses for thier failures in governance.
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by DMerciful(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13
Iyabo Ojo is an Obidient.

As for the others, action and reaction are equal and opposite
UpaIweka:

Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by DMerciful(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13
Even the Fulanis that kills across Nigeria don't get this hatred. Thats why I believe Igbo hate is as a result of envy
ElSudani:
Re: Tinubus Whole Agenda For Four Years Is "IGBO" by WINON1: 6:40pm On Jul 13
Any government that takes the frustration of the igbo as a project will end up a monumental failure.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Many Nigerians Do Not Vote? / Who Is Fighting Corruption In The Presidency? / What Has Your Governor Done For Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.