Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Falling For Him (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Falling For Him (Chapter 1) (188 Views)

Falling For My Stepbrother / FALLING FOR THE ASSASSIN / One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling For Him (Chapter 1) by Sirimack(f): 8:28am On Jul 13
✧⁠✧⁠✧⁠✧
( Andrea/ Andrew )

< NEW YORK CITY ~ JFK AIRPORT ~ REST ROOM >

A girl stood in front of the big mirror, tying her dark shiny hair into a pony tail before placing a male wig on it.

With that done, Andrea William stood starring at her transformation.

Not only did she look like a boy, she could be mistaken for one and that's what she wants exactly...Andrea thought as she stared at the knee length short and baggy shirt she wore.

"Bye bye Andrea, hello Andrew" Andrea said to herself before picking up her things to leave the airport restroom.

Back in New Orleans, she had known a boy eight years ago and had been friends with him.

When he left, they both made a promise to see each other again at Sunshine high but just last year, Sunshine high became an all male school.

Andrea had been depress ever since she found out, she even almost gave up on meeting David again but she change her mind and decided to apply into sunshine high using a different identity.

And now after one year of preparation, here she is, a student of sunshine high.

Andrew William.

Pulling out a gum, Andrea began to chew on it then she turn her face cap backward while waiting for a cab.

She hailed a taxi and was about to get in when someone push her out of the way to get into the taxi.

"Lake hotel" the handsome young man said wanting to shut the door but Andrea stop him.

"I got here first!" She said.

"And I got in first" he replied.

"Woah, aren't you a jerk! You stole a cab from a lady and claim it to be yours!" Andrea said glaring down at the guy.

"First of all, this taxi is free to everyone and secondly? Who are you calling a lady? You?" He added starring her dress code.

It was then Andrea knew she messed up, why did she have to call herself a lady?

"What's going on?" The taxi driver asked from the front seat.

"You can drive on, he will get himself another taxi" the guy said wanting to shut the door but Andrea force herself into the car.

"Whether you like it or not. Am taking this cab" Andrea said, glaring at him too.

"Crazy guy" he muttered turning to his phone.

Andrea sat still thinking of ways to get back at the jerk who stole her cab and still has the effrontery to be rude to her.

Clearing her throat loudly, she pulled out her phone and faked a call to someone.

"I just got here. Am on my way to the address you gave to me and...oh no, I forgot to bring my meds" Andrea said, faking a worried look also.

"You know that without it my lunacy start acting up" she added earning a wary look from the rude guy and the driver.

"The symptoms of my lunacy? Well, it begins with scratching of the body without it being itchy and then I proceed to eating anything which isn't food such as a foam in a car seat or anything and lastly which is the worst of them all, I get Hot and sleep with anyone, regardless of the gender"

"Currently, am with two guys and I...don't worry, I will try to hold myself till I find a way to get my drugs. I will be with you soon" Andrea set down her phone, taking a peek at the guy beside her only to see him starring at her.

"Don't worry, I won't touch you" she said softly, scratching her neck.

"But you don't mind me moving close to you, right?" Andrea added ,moving towards him on the seat.

"Stop the car! Stop the car!" The guy yelled, hitting the driver's seat and as soon as the car halt, he got out of it, running off to gawd knows where.

Andrea couldn't stop herself from laughing. The fool totally fell for it.

"Er...would you like to get down too...I just remember that I have another passenger to..."

"Don't worry sir. Am not a lunatic, I just did that to scare off that jerk" Andrea said reassuring the driver.

"You can drop me off at the nearest restaurant, am starving" Andrea added and a while later, she was led to a seat by the waiter.

Remembering the act she pulled earlier, she began laughing again.

She left her table and went to the female rest room, pulling off her wig due to the heat.

Andrea was tying her hair into a knot when someone came in.

She turn to see a guy standing by the door way starring at her.

"Why the hell are you in the girls restroom?" She asked.

"I should be asking you the same" he said starring at her outfit.

"I might look like this but am a girl, don't you see the pony tail?" She said pointing to her hair.

"Oh" was the only reply she got from him.

"What are you waiting for? Get out before someone sees you" she said and at that moment they heard some girls giggling and talking.

"Oh no" Andrea muttered, trying to figure a way out for the guy who at the moment isn't even worried about being caught.

Taking hold of his hand, she pulled him into one of the cubicle, also getting in with him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, glaring at her.

"Saving your @ss" she replied.

"I..."

"Shhh... You can thank me later" she said using her hand to cover his mouth but he push it away.

It took a while for them to leave and when they left, she got out of the enclose space while the guy slowly followed.

"Thank God they are gone. If you hurry into the male rest room no one will notice you" she said.

"Why should I?"

"What do you mean by why should you? Do you want to get caught?"

"I don't care if I get caught and I didn't ask for your help, you nosy pony headed girl" he said, lightly pushing her on the head before leaving the rest room.

"That's what I get for helping him? Why are New York guys so rude!" She muttered, tightening her fist.

"You won't get away with this" Andrea muttered and went after him.

The moment she got outside, she began to scream.

"Help me! Someone help me, that guy is peeping at me" she said and immediately the girls from earlier showed up, they were five in number and they immediately block his path. holding onto the rude guy.

"What the hell are you doing? I wasn't peeping at you!" he said trying to get out of their hold.

"He was peeping and when he saw that I notice him, he tried to run off. Don't let him get away with what he did, do something" Andrea said, faking her tears.

"You definitely will rot in jail"

"Can't believe there are still scums like you out there"

The ladies holding onto him said as they began hitting and pulling his hair.

The last thing Andrea saw of him was him screaming at them to let him go.

She went back to her seat, taking her suitcase, she quickly left the restaurant heading to the winter residence.

TO Be Continued
https://sirimysister.com.ng/falling-for-him-chapter-2/

(1) (Reply)

SYNW Congratulates Diipo Fagunwa On His Birthday / SYNW Greets Christians At Easter / Speech Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.