Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi (23082 Views)

Tinubu Has Seven More Years To Deliver Road Projects – Umahi / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help / I Will Complete All Ongoing Projects Before Leaving Office – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:21am On Jul 13
All I know is that bat regime will favour me and my girlfriend. The funniest thing was that I bought Good's worth about 300k in a market close to my house. After showing the market woman my APC membership card. She said I should go home with my food stuffs without paying a dime

4 Likes

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by REALretep(m): 9:21am On Jul 13
Not surprised
Something we already know and have since talked about
These guys act before thinking... sorry... without thinking
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Reloadedisraelp: 9:21am On Jul 13
Another move to borrow again.... sad

2 Likes

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by ppogba: 9:22am On Jul 13
But they can fund Hajj and Jerusalem pilgrimage every year?

Mr. Umahi, don't let me insult you o

3 Likes

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by clarion30(f): 9:23am On Jul 13
They have shared the money
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by nairaman66(m): 9:24am On Jul 13
Kingsmeal:

The Buhari; Tinubu made President?

Be like you knack head for ground

He must have gone mental
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:25am On Jul 13
franchasofficia:
lafmaoooo Chagoury don finish awa money on coastal highway grin cheesy
Why embarking on coastal highway in the first place when the major roads are extremely bad.

This country is finished o I swear to God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by omoharry(f): 9:28am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Peter Obi will be happy wherever he is now. Umahi stop running your mouth there are enemies everywhere. The mess Jonathan and Buhari created is a big one that'll take a while to clear off. It's not easy
yes. It will take a 200 years to fixed . The words of failures like you and your APC blind bat

2 Likes

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Diligence: 9:43am On Jul 13
Guz: Who told you they really meant to start & complete Lagos+Calabar Coastal road in the face of indebtedness, paucity of finds, scarce resources? They started it to L..T!

FG abandoned thousands of kilometres of non-motorable FG-road networks scattered all over Nigeria to embark on WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT!

3 Likes

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by descarado: 9:43am On Jul 13
datola:
And you started the gigantic trillion Naira so called coaster road.. to impress who
Chagoury. The real president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Zubeezanga(m): 9:43am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Peter Obi will be happy wherever he is now. Umahi stop running your mouth there are enemies everywhere. The mess Jonathan and Buhari created is a big one that'll take a while to clear off. It's not easy
I want you to tell me the mess of previous admin made eg Gej tell me don't follow the bandwagon of previous admin this and that, just tell me dy mess we can argue like litrates if i am in the dark then our arguements should enlighten me, because this past admin i think is a trumpet blown in other to cover and compensate present incompetense and huge lapses of present admin, abi them no suppose budget? Or because say i place bet wey i fit win milions then i put hope their run come propose to u, begin fix date for wedding even going as far sending out IV's, without having concrete money or savings no be madness be that?

2 Likes

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by DMerciful(m): 9:44am On Jul 13
You dont like Jonathan, inspite of all he achieved. You're a wicked person for supporting Tinubu,
the heavyweight champion of incompetence and corruption
EreluRoz:

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Topsido(m): 9:45am On Jul 13
Fake News. That was not how he put it. Its said FG wants to finish all outstanding project first and won't be approving any new projects for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Zubeezanga(m): 9:48am On Jul 13
datola:
And you started the gigantic trillion Naira so called coaster road.. to impress who
No be even the start how about the businesses demolished and compensations paid so just them go just leave like that, kai omo news from this country dy annoying i swear.

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Kemadealadire(f): 9:48am On Jul 13
The original one chance

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:52am On Jul 13
Goodday90:
Nigeria under tinubu is in a big mess
very terrible one.
Take a look at Tinubu large cabinets..
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by icedbreez(m): 9:54am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:

Oh shut up.

Going on 12 years since APC seized power u re still chasing your tails and blame GEJ whenever you are called out.

I never heard Jonathan blame OBJ or the likes of Shagari or Gowon for the Country's challenges.

Have small shame.
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Segxydube: 10:00am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:

See am😂😂

Always blaming past administration... Shows you have nothing to offer
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Richarlison640(m): 10:00am On Jul 13
Emilokun
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by mipeesoft(m): 10:04am On Jul 13
But FG can comfortably fund hadji tourists and deprive good Nigerians access to good amenities. Dey play
Goodday90:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-can-no-longer-fund-all-ongoing-road-projects-umahi/
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by EreluRoz: 10:08am On Jul 13
Segxydube:

See am😂😂

Always blaming past administration... Shows you have nothing to offer
Jonathan is the real devil, know this and know truth
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by NewHe: 10:08am On Jul 13
What happened to the Road Construction Fund?
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by baralatie(m): 10:08am On Jul 13
🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by opeldavid: 10:09am On Jul 13
SmartPolician:
Umahi, you and your oga be mumu! Was the paucity of funds not the reason why Peter Obi criticised all the money you guys are pouring on Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway? Just the money spent on compensation alone can fix existing highways in Nigeria.

Just Imagine.
Was this not the same same thing Peter Obi advised them to focus on abandoned and uncompleted project rather than spending trillions on Lagos -Calabar coastal highway to fraud? They criticised him and abused him, only for them to realise the truth and trying to implement same. Clueless govt of APC. Very useless set.
Btw, how far the Lagos -Calabar coastal highway to fraud? This will be the biggest fraud of this administration.

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Blazetrailer: 10:10am On Jul 13
LOL..blaming Buhari and Jonathan for Tinubus cluelessness and stupidity

EreluRoz:
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by igwedubai2(m): 10:12am On Jul 13
SmartPolician:
Umahi, you and your oga be mumu! Was the paucity of funds not the reason why Peter Obi criticised all the money you guys are pouring on Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway? Just the money spent on compensation alone can fix existing highways in Nigeria.
exactly peter Obi said so the other time,but some apc miscreants were yelling on him . But today what happened! What are we hearing from Minister. I laughed in Swahili jare

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Triumphant22: 10:14am On Jul 13
cheesy
Werrey grin
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na true say FG no fit fund all road projects, but we go still make Nigeria beta.
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Atlantis585: 10:24am On Jul 13
Arrangee president with no plans.
The same man that was running around shouting Emi Lokan did not have a plan on how to run the country - just wanted to be president at all cost.

On the other hand useless Devil Umahi ran around calling people names while snatching and destroying properties in the name of building roads without plans.

E don set na.

You two have exposed yourselves as unprepared and incompetent.

Useless duo.
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Standing5(m): 10:25am On Jul 13
Idiotic statements. After awarding their own unreasonable project(lagos-calabar) they suddenly realize there is paucity of funds.
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Sheuns(m): 10:25am On Jul 13
Several advices were given on the audacious projects you guys embarked upon but you labeled the advisers enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:26am On Jul 13
Goodday90:
Nigeria under tinubu is in a big mess

Nigeria is on a very lonnnngggg ride
Re: FG Can No Longer Fund All Ongoing Road Projects – Umahi by sameks08(m): 10:27am On Jul 13
They will still blame Peter Obi for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? / PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.