Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,650 members, 7,889,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online (34371 Views)

15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by aestake: 1:50pm
RoyalBoutique:

But hospitals sell them.
You dey mind him.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by zagorakis(m): 1:52pm
That was how we survived those days at the university. A pint of O negative then was 15K and that was the highest paid.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by yazzman(m): 2:01pm
HgsMediaPlus:

that's called blood money...lol
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by RichBoy247: 2:15pm
Electorate:
Check very well, he is an agbado urchin that voted for Tinubu, citizens are now selling their blood and sperm thanks to Tinubulation...most of the brainless urchins that voted for Tinubu in 2023 will probably not be alive in 2027 to vote for Tinubu again...hunger go don kill dem finish.

You are showing advanced symptoms of hallucinations
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by edgecution(m): 2:34pm
HgsMediaPlus:

These comments. lol. This is a common thing in America. Lots of people sell their blood.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by Sleekfingers: 2:35pm
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

See person wey dey sell him blood , they call some people lazy fool....
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by jodpoundz(m): 3:07pm
Abeg where I fit sell my blood for Ibadan hunger wan wound me na beg I dey beg
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by Codes151(m): 3:24pm
The problem now be hiv test 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by Naughtyyking(m): 3:31pm
Me i no understand, a pint of blood is not sold in hospitals more than 15k, so he cant be pain 10k, now how many pint did he sell to have sum money in that nylon abi na one naira note dem use take pay am?
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by abbey621(m): 4:27pm
Naughtyyking:
Me i no understand, a pint of blood is not sold in hospitals more than 15k, so he cant be pain 10k, now how many pint did he sell to have sum money in that nylon abi na one naira note dem use take pay am?

The maximum he can even donate at one time is ONE pint, any more than that is illegal but I guess 10k is better than nothing grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by Naughtyyking(m): 5:29pm
Who go pay am 10k, the higest he gets is 4k and thats if hes blood group is o
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by AFONJACOW(m): 7:53pm
Next on his list will be his kidneys or testicles... Mumu ... Nigerians are cowards they will rather commit suicide than to protest
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by MamaletASO: 8:40pm
Nah Blood he sell... What about sperm??.

Nothing wey you no go see for Naija.. grin grin grin[sup][/sup][b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Sells Blood To Hospital, Flaunts Payment Online by EDOSBROWN: 9:00pm
Jehovah's witness left the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acne Treatments And Common Brands Available In Nigeria / What Are Those Things You Have Stopped Doing Because Of Coronavirus? / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver

Viewing this topic: Nykirjuliette(m), miikyphil(f), Chisomoney(m), ayomidan, Mattmafen(m), Major001(m), Darlingjay1, ebicon(f), TradersHelp, Anabosee(m), fixedhollies(m), AcetylLily(f), zumbigbo(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.