Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Could Boomup Be The Next Notcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Could Boomup Be The Next Notcoin (98 Views)

If You Miss Notcoin, Dont Miss This ! / Notcoin Probably Nothing / If You Missed Notcoin, Do Not Miss Tapswap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Boomup Be The Next Notcoin by Cryptocreed: 10:13am On Jul 13
The TON ecosystem is experiencing rapid growth, with widespread adoption on a daily basis. I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity, so I've joined numerous ongoing projects in the space. We've all witnessed the remarkable success of NOT coin, and while other projects like Hamster have already demonstrated their potential, I'm particularly excited about Boom Up.

This innovative game stands out due to its unique blend of artistic expression, social interaction, and engaging gameplay, offering a comprehensive experience for players.By combining Web2 and Web3 technologies, Boom Up prioritizes long-term sustainability and profitability. With its upcoming listing on prominent exchanges like Bitget, Boom Up is poised for even greater heights. What are your thoughts on Game-fi projects like Boom Up that harness the capabilities of Telegram?
Re: Could Boomup Be The Next Notcoin by JeyddaS(f): 11:13am On Jul 13
I concur with you on TON blockchain being one of the major leaders of the next bull run, The TON ecosystem could likely be the next honeypot where big money will be flowing in, and projects built on it will make good returns. Not sure about boom up but from your article, it looks like a one to keep a close watch on. What’s the project total supply if I may ask?
Re: Could Boomup Be The Next Notcoin by fhyyrh1: 12:03am On Jul 14
I admire how Boom Up is creating a unique narrative. While many projects are following NOTcoin's narrative, Boom Up has chosen to focus on Game-Fi, which I think is a great direction.
Hearing about Bitget's news here gives me even more confidence in Boom Up. I believe they will establish high standards as well.

(1) (Reply)

Southwest Gift Card / Maximizing Gains With Flexible Savings In A Bear Market / Avaliable For Sale @ Deckland Gardens Ogun State. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.