Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,261 members, 7,928,866 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Supply Of Cassava To Different Companies As Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supply Of Cassava To Different Companies As Business (68 Views)

Loan Apps: FCCPC Approves 94 Companies As Digital Money Lenders / Mass Resignation Rocks Nigerian Companies As “japa” For Better Life Spirals Out. / Prices Of Different Poultry Feeds By Different Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Cassava To Different Companies As Business by Wumed120: 10:20am On Jul 13
SUPPLY OF CASSAVA TO DIFFERENT COMPANIES AS BUSINESS
Hello Nigerians i am here to introduce you to agric business you can do in and make good businness out of it,Cassava business is a booming agric business that people are doing now and make good amount on it.Many companies in Ogun state,Lagos state are seriously looking for suppliers that can supply them cassava.As we have knowledge about the business there are abudant cassava in OYO state,oke ogun area to be precise and someone can easily buy at lower price and sell at higher price to different companies in Ogun,Oyo,Lagos states.This business has ben profitable business as bad as economy is and the process of buying are just in 3 stages.1 buying from farmers around oke ogun in oyo state,2 Getting the truck to load it and take it to the company,3.Delivery to the company and get paid.
As an expert in agric business you can make good amount in it,which i know you will like to know more and you can start as little amount as you can because there category of trucks you can supply,from PICK UP or cabster to 1O TYRE TRUCK to TRAILER.As bad as economy is honestly i can tell you is a good business ever and anyone that is interested can meet us one on one in our office to guide you as we are ready to put you through with all processes like amount it will do a cabster or 10 tyres or Trailer and also cost of buying and gain as well.As i said here anyone interested will be ready to meet us in our office to solidify the business relationship.
We ensure that the busines is carried out in a secured and trusted way as you can visit our office to see one on one to get more details
NO 4 ADEWALE STREET ALABAMETA,OTA EFUN AREA OSOSGBO
OSUN STATE,NIGERIA
FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION CALL OR WHATTSAPP 0 9 1 3 4 0 1 3 0 8 0

(1) (Reply)

‼️I Need Your Help On This‼️⚠️ / Can I Withdraw Into Nigeria Bank With Skrill / Team Extension For A Travel & Expense Management Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.