Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts (13168 Views)

Trump's Facebook Ban Likely To Be Overturned By Oversight Board / Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 10:58am
Cyberfela:
can you come to dm

Stop fraud oga.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by one4GOD(f): 10:58am
HonNL:

SOURCE
world politics, if he doesnt win, they will block him again😄😄😄
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by franchasofficia: 10:58am
HitRun:

Why would he want to be in the good books of the president? His business has very little to do with the government in the first place.
Tax matters no be your mate for Europe and America cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Starships4u(m): 10:58am
ewedunamala:
Politics politics politics

They see the American people are tilting to Donald J Trump..
And if he wins, he has the power to suffocate them...

1 Like

Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Cyberfela: 10:59am
HitRun:

Stop fraud oga.
fool
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by justmondris: 10:59am
Lol After they have seen the clewr hand writing on the wall that he will win the next election? lol Trump will deal with them.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by descarado: 10:59am
Cyberfela:
Get your premium Netflix account for just 2k with 6 month subscription
Na your type efcc dey pick easily.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by hammer567: 11:00am
thesicilian:

Technically he wasn't anymore, that's why they had the boldness to do so. Facebook and other mega corporations in the US always dance to the tune of whichever party is in power.

November 3, 2020: Elections held
November 7, 2020: Joe Biden declared winner. So as at Jan 7 2021 when Trump was barred from Facebook, Joe Biden was already President elect and Trump had only 2 weeks to go in his tenure.

AND TRUMP WAS THE FIRST AND ONLY PRESIDENT TO CONDUCT HIS PRESS BRIEFING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

NO OTHER US PRESIDENT WAS DOING THAT AND BAN WAS HOW THEY PAID HIM BACK.

1 Like

Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by SmartPolician: 11:00am
Trendy247:
Too late... Trump will still deal with them when he assumes office

You must think that America is your useless Nigeria where people get into power and start dealing with everyone.

Although American politicians are not stupid to go after big American brands that made America what it is, Donald Trump won't win this election.

@hammer567 Read the entire comment.

1 Like

Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by thesicilian: 11:01am
HitRun:

Why would he want to be in the good books of the president? His business has very little to do with the government in the first place.
Lol. That's a very naive thing to say. Social media companies are the greatest propaganda tools of the government.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Blitzking: 11:01am
Them no want wahala...before trump finish them completely when he finally returns.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Calitoscassius(m): 11:02am
thesicilian:
Now that it seems very possible that Trump could become president again they are trying to be on his good side again
Exactly, hyporcrites! They have seen that Obiden may lose election, anyway, they are just businesmen who cares only about making money so they follow the money.

1 Like

Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by hammer567: 11:02am
SmartPolician:

You must think that America is your useless Nigeria where people get into power and start dealing with you.

YES, THEIR ARE WAYS TO DO IT.

SIMPLY BOYCOTT FACEBOOK AND PROMOTE OTHER COMPETITORS, IT WILL HURT META POPULARITY.

TRUMP IS ONE OF AMERICA MOST FAMOUS PRESIDENT.

HE WAS FAMOUS EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT.

META WILL PAY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by justmondris: 11:02am
Yugoslavia247:
When Trump wins

Facebook will face the law book.

Make dem sha get clean records

Trump go deal with Facebook and Biden. Facebook nor first get clean record because of data privacy and for Joe the looting when he do via Ukraine president go dey exposed
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 11:03am
thesicilian:

Technically he wasn't anymore, that's why they had the boldness to do so. Facebook always dances to the tune of whichever party is in power.

November 3, 2020: Elections held
November 7, 2020: Joe Biden declared winner. So as at Jan 7 2021 when Trump was barred from Facebook, Joe Biden was already President elect and Trump had only 2 weeks to go in his tenure.

He was President. Simple.

In any case CNN criticized him everyday, all day for 4years. Individuals - media people, comedians - mocked him throughout his presidency. What did he do? Nothing. You know why? The Law works in that country. Nobody is bigger than the constitution.

Nigeria’s big-men-weak-institutions syndrome makes you guys think he can do and undo. You will be disappointed.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Calitoscassius(m): 11:04am
SmartPolician:

You must think that America is your useless Nigeria where people get into power and start dealing with everyone.

Although American politicians are not stupid to go after big American brands that made America what it is, Donald Trump won't win this election.
You are correct.

How did you know Donald Trump won't win? People said the same last time he won.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 11:05am
hammer567:

YES, THEIR ARE WAYS TO DO IT.

SIMPLY BOYCOTT FACEBOOK AND PROMOTE OTHER COMPETITORS, IT WILL HURT META POPULARITY.

TRUMP IS ONE OF AMERICA MOST FAMOUS PRESIDENT.

HE WAS FAMOUS EVEN BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT.

META WILL PAY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
lol! Do you know the population of Facebook users outside the US?
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by hammer567: 11:06am
HitRun:

lol! Do you know the population of Facebook users outside the US?

E NO GO PASS NIGERIANS.

FACEBOOK IS BAN IN CHINA.

LET IT BE A THIRDWORLD APP.

TRUTHSOCIAL TI TAKEOVER.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 11:06am
thesicilian:

Lol. That's a very naive thing to say. Social media companies are the greatest propaganda tools of the government.

You are the one who is naive. The Media chooses who they want to support and not the other way round.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Greatness09: 11:06am
Unperturbedpota:

I swear igbos and Yorubas are just the two stupidest tribes in this nation. Just see how these bunch of hungry lots are fighting over tribe on this website. When you are all poor hungry and wretched?
None of you has even 10k in his account and you all woke up this morning to argue tribe? Dirty smelly wretched things.

Both of you are the most useless tribes in the south. look at these dirty hungry things on this platform arguing tribe yet you are all poor grin grin grin grin

If any of you had a job you wont be online here when others are going to work arguing about tribe FOOLS!!!! angry
These idiots will argue tribes all day then log into their other accounts to beg for 2k.

Useless dirty smelly things. Just investigate all of the tribal tribalists and you will surprised how poor they are. I mean they are really really poor. These dirty things live in one room in a very dirty environment and be claiming internet bigs boys. Igbo Amala , Yoruba lagba . Two useless tribes who have nothing but useless good for nothing youths to show for their decades of existence.

Cursed tribes.. these two idiots are the once who kept the southern Nigeria down.

Idiots.

Supported with a bottle of Goldberg
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by thesicilian: 11:07am
HitRun:

He was President. Simple.

In any case CNN criticized him everyday, all day for 4years. Individuals - media people, comedians - mocked him throughout his presidency. What did he do? Nothing. You know why? The Law works in that country. Nobody is bigger than the constitution.

Nigeria’s big-men-weak-institutions syndrome makes you guys think he can do and undo. You will be disappointed.
Don't be deceived, the law works in few European countries, but definitely not in the UK or US. You've got to stop using CNN as your only source of information. Stop seeing American politicians as law abiding because they're way more corrupt than African politicians.
But of course I know you won't believe this until you have a personal epiphany.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by SmartPolician: 11:07am
Calitoscassius:
You are correct.

Much as I have my reasons, there's nothing I write now that you won't find a way to counter it. That's why political discussions are so draining. So, just ping this moniker when he wins.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 11:07am
hammer567:

E NO GO PASS NIGERIANS.

FACEBOOK IS BAN IN CHINA.

LET IT BE A THIRDWORLD APP.

TRUTHSOCIAL TI TAKEOVER.

lol.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Inosky: 11:08am
When a lot of voters are already sign up to Trump's social media platforms just to hear him. He might not use those lifted Meta accounts again but will only pass information through his own platform in order to make more people sign up.
Then, Meta might face legal charges if he finally becomes president again.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Calitoscassius(m): 11:08am
SmartPolician:

Much as I have my reasons, there's nothing I write now that you won't find a way to counter it. That's why political discussions are so draining. So, just ping this moniker when he wins.
I agree.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:08am
Trendy247:
Too late... Trump will still deal with them when he assumes office
See hypocrites in Nigeria! If a Nigerian president is coming to deal with is opponent you will condem him but na oyibo you sing his praises .
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 11:09am
thesicilian:

Don't be deceived, the law works in few European countries, but definitely not in the UK or US. You've got to stop using CNN as your only source of information. Stop seeing American politicians as law abiding because they're way more corrupt than African politicians.
But of course I know you won't believe this until you have a personal epiphany.

Well, seems you are watching. So I will leave it at that.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by Trendy247: 11:09am
SmartPolician:

@hammer567 Read the entire comment.

Point of correction, "Our useless Nigeria"

Meta knows better, that's why they hurriedly lifted the ban.. Your own na to dey this shithole dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:10am
Calitoscassius:
You are correct.

But he did win in 2020.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by thesicilian: 11:10am
HitRun:

You are the one who is naive. The Media chooses who they want to support and not the other way round.
I didn't say you were naive, I said what you said was naive. But anyways let me leave now before it turns to insults. Peace.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 11:10am
Cyberfela:
fool

Stop fraud and grow.
Re: Meta Lifts Restrictions On Donald Trump's Facebook, Instagram Accounts by HitRun(m): 11:11am
thesicilian:

I didn't say you were naive, I said what you said was naive. But anyways let me leave now before it turns to insults. Peace.

You have to naive to say naive things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Wins $5 Million Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Gunman Opens Fire In American Hospital / Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian

Viewing this topic: Eleohjo, Greatex90, sizer07 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.