Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,658 members, 7,930,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery (14756 Views)

Edo Govt Warns Shaibu Over Resort To Chaos Under The Guise Of Court Judgement / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13
OneCandleAway:

Damn. The way this beans is entering my eyes
for #500 per milk cup in dis emilokan regime?

dey play!
cool
Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by ekhai(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13
OneCandleAway:

Your siggy shows you're ab OG here. For you to know Mukina2.
Don't worry I'm not suffering from any of the above. Naive na your village problems you listed.
MUKINA2 THE GREAT ARSENAL FAN. SHE JUST DISAPPEARED FROM HERE. WHERE IS HER WHEREABOUT?
Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by OneCandleAway(f): 6:16pm On Jul 13
MichaelSokoto:

for #500 per milk cup in dis emilokan regime?

dey play!
cool

Wetin we go do. If you don't eat well you can fall ill. And drugs are expensive. It's just to triple hustle.
Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by Verifier(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13
Mayflowa:

This happened in 2014 when he was majority leader. To contest for elective position, you need to have 3 years tax clearance. When Shaibu was starting out, he is alleged to forged a 3 years tax clearance saying he worked in one ZaKnote Venture. Probably my guy was unemployed at that time.

OOps
Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by freemanq(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13
Mumu cso after 8 years as the deputy Governor
Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by Okanla1993(f): 8:35pm On Jul 13
This Man Again!!!!
Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by prigoz(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13
Verifier:
Majority leader of the house of assembly or was that not the Deputy Governor?

Sorry o, but you guys should help me make it, make sense small.

But fraud, should be punished. No matter who is the offender.

My 50 cent undecided
Let's start with Tinubu and buhari, he who goes to equity, goes with clean hands
Re: CSO Calls For Arrest Of Philip Shaibu Over Accusation Of Tax Certificate Forgery by dannyspeejay(m): 6:04am On Jul 14
The Election will hold by December here in Ghana, things are costly
Elidrisy20:
Ghana wea I wan Japa go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olatokunbo Joseph Talabi, Shuaib Afolabi Salisu Appointed As Ogun SSG & COS / Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP / Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.