Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,999 members, 7,987,576 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Niche-y Skills To Learn In 2024? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Niche-y Skills To Learn In 2024? (120 Views)

Which Foreign Language Would You Advise One To Learn In The University / School Where Pupils Sit On Floor To Learn In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Niche-y Skills To Learn In 2024? by colored(m): 11:41am On Jul 13
Hello guys,

I turn 30 in two years time and I have been seriously considering picking up a skill before I turn 30.

I have spent my 20s dabbling in and out, learning many skills I haven't mastered. My problem is that I struggle to finish things I start. The motivation usually dies half-way into the learning journey and so I would jump ship only to go find another ship to board lol.

I'm moving to Canada next month and I would love to have at least one tangible skill under my belt before moving. The skill should exist within the digital world preferably and it should be niche, that is, it shouldn't be common. I have in the past tried my hands on web development which I didn't attain a desirable level of proficieny in before quitting. I would go back to it but it's too saturated right now that I would rather look elsewhere. I have done a little cybersecurity too but I am finding that I may not be able to do well in it as it's a very competitive industry. I suck at competitions.

I'm looking for your recommendations for someone like me who lacks the motivation to see things to the finish line, for someone like me who is looking for a skill they could use here and also in Canada.

What would you recommend for me?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Residency By Investment In The United Kingdom: A Comprehensive Overview / Writers Appeal To President Tinubu To Rename National Library After Chinua Acheb / The Import Of Soludo's Posers At Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.