Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,725 members, 7,972,657 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Know My Right - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Know My Right (77 Views)

I Am Exceptionally One Of A Kind, I Know I Am Divine. The Best Investment Is ? / For Beginners: What Should I Know About Forex? / Had I Know... I Wouldn't Have Started It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know My Right by DeDonniesHomes: 12:04pm On Jul 13
Everytime you hear someone yelling that they knows his right, they most likely don't

They just thinks life works the way it works in their heads.

Those who truly know their right don't make noise, they go for it

That's why a lot of people think they know what they are doing, but their results say otherwise

The same applies to real estate

Everything you should know about your right, responsibility, the property acquisition process etc is specified in the Land Use Act.

Understanding the basics of this Act will gird you with adequate knowledge to Wade land grabbers and scammers away from you.

It will also make it easy for you to access any land of your choice in Nigeria.

And if you choose to be a property investor, you will be a pro, smiling often to the bank.

What are you still waiting for, go read about Land Use Act before a Nigerian land grabber ​ makes caricature of you.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In You Social Media Now / Mongy: A Cosmic Adventure In Memecoins! / Forex Analysis Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.