Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,514 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara (33500 Views)

Exchange Between Ilemona Onoja And Tokunbo Wahab / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Ahmad Lawan Vs Buhari’s ADC, Yusuf Dodo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by phemmie06(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13
NEIGHBOUR:

He wasn't terminated. He retired voluntarily hence he is referred to as a retired General.
Termination Is a terrible dent on any worker. Don't pray for it.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by 3seriez(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13
ElevationD:

A very relevant question.

As a King in his town, will he continue as Tinubu’s ADC?

As Tinubu’s ADC, will he not bow or salute to greet Tinubu in his capacity as the President? This should cause a revisit to last year’s matter where OBJ asked Kings to stand up and salute the governor.

Congratulations to the new King. May his reign in his Kingdom bring peace, love and unity.

Valid observations. I would love to know the roles and functions of the regent, his power, and limits.
May his reign bring good tidings for his people.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by jaxxy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13
shotuns:
Yoruba tradition has been bastardised by this man , no more oracle confirmation before Obas are selected. Yoruba wake up.

His father was the former king who just passed. He was a Prince ever since so nothing strange here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by bobby007(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13
MrProlific95:
I hope he is not turbanned as an hausa king
igbo man no kuku get tradition
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by cmikel: 6:13pm On Jul 13
HONESTLY, ABUSE OF STANDARDS IS HIGHLY IMMENSE IN THIS ERA, EVERYTHING GOES AS LONG AS IT BRINGS YOU POLITICAL FAVOUR

THE LEADERSHIP OF THIS ERA HAS BASTERDISED EVERY LIVING STANDARD THAT SHOULD MAKE AND GOVERN A SOCIETY ALL BC OF POLITICS AND PERSONAL INTERESTS

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Lifestone(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13
phemmie06:
Congratulations, at least you will have a rest of mind and be yourself.

Sultan of Sokoto was a serving military officer when his father died in the ill fated plane crash with some family members and When he was chosen as the emir he retired voluntarily
He was chosen as the Sultan not Emir.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by ariesbull: 6:17pm On Jul 13
LegacyB:

Don’t be stupid . This has nothing to do with Yoruba people . Use your brain and speak to the issues. Not venting your frustrated life on any tribe for that matter. What the ADC did is stupid . Speak to that!
is the title not a Yoruba title ..

Very funny lots ! Na my first time to see king that us bodyguard to a person that isn't a king ... LoL...

Yoruba folks and their logics
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by ariesbull: 6:18pm On Jul 13
ElevationD:

A very relevant question.

As a King in his town, will he continue as Tinubu’s ADC?

As Tinubu’s ADC, will he not bow or salute to greet Tinubu in his capacity as the President? This should cause a revisit to last year’s matter where OBJ asked Kings to stand up and salute the governor.

Congratulations to the new King. May his reign in his Kingdom bring peace, love and unity.
A king that is a bodyguard.

LoL
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by dheilaw1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13
Racoon:
Does the military service rule allow this scenario or has he been retired from the army or it is now a case of trado-military stint?
did you even read the last part of the write up?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by ElValiente(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13
The town between Offa and Irra Town. Irra town is the hometown of legendary Rashid Yekini. Off boy speaking. Congratulations 🎊 🎁 sir.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by ZakiZaki1: 6:45pm On Jul 13
He should have pend the king stuff, follow BAat for 8yrs and gather more money then go back to be oba...another government with different candidate will come and remove him now just like Bayero and Sanusi...Sultan facing the same travail....
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by ElevationD: 6:47pm On Jul 13
3seriez:

Valid observations. I would love to know the roles and functions of the regent, his power, and limits.
May his reign bring good tidings for his people.

Let’s be on the watch out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by phemmie06(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13
Lifestone:

He was chosen as the Sultan not Emir.

Thanks.... At least I called him Sultan of Sokoto and not Emir initially so it was a mistake which I admit
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by RichBoy247: 7:04pm On Jul 13
FaceTanke:
So a king will be an ADC to a chief? President Tinubu is a Ceremonial chief in some Yoruba towns

This is cultural bastardisation, he should just resign from the army

I hope you are mentally stable

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Tareq1105: 7:06pm On Jul 13
FaceTanke:
So a king will be an ADC to a chief? President Tinubu is a Ceremonial chief in some Yoruba towns

He needs that ADC position more bcoz of the benefits. If na me, tradition go wait make I finish follow follow of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Tareq1105: 7:08pm On Jul 13
ZakiZaki1:
He should have pend the king stuff, follow BAat for 8yrs and gather more money then go back to be oba...another government with different candidate will come and remove him now just like Bayero and Sanusi...Sultan facing the same travail....

Not when he's working for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by epainos: 7:15pm On Jul 13
I keep saying it that traditional rulership has outlived its functions. It should be eradicated. We don't need such nonsense anymore.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by RichBoy247: 7:29pm On Jul 13
hafeeanubasy:

Use your brain

Brain no dey
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by okorogodwin4(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13
I pity the contraption called Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by RichBoy247: 7:30pm On Jul 13
epainos:
I keep saying it that traditional rulership has outlived its functions. It should be eradicated. We don't need such nonsense anymore.

You are 100% right
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by RichBoy247: 7:30pm On Jul 13
okorogodwin4:
I pity the contraption called Nigeria

You need to pity yourself first
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by RichBoy247: 7:31pm On Jul 13
Tareq1105:

He needs that ADC position more bcoz of the benefits. If na me, tradition go wait make I finish follow follow of Tinubu.

Clever aspiring national thief
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Okoroawusa: 7:37pm On Jul 13
phemmie06:

Ok, thanks.
But why will someone of such be used as a king, everything has been politicized in this country, why can't the person who will rule in his stead be crowned king? A crowned king will still de dobale for president, first lady, first son, first daughter etc in Private
Nigeria our father's land.
Did you read the article at all? What is the matter with you people? The man is a prince and his father (the former king) died.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13
Racoon:
Does the military service rule allow this scenario or has he been retired from the army or it is now a case of trado-military stint?
The article said he got approved from the NA, however he is going to assign a regent still he retired
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by LegacyB: 7:41pm On Jul 13
ariesbull:
is the title not a Yoruba title ..

Very funny lots ! Na my first time to see king that us bodyguard to a person that isn't a king ... LoL...

Yoruba folks and their logics
I won’t waste precious time curing your tribalistic disease. Enjoy !
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Owutuotuo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13
FaceTanke:

I agree with your submission. He’s got a promising career in the military. He’s got the option to reject being a lot monarch. He just wants to eat his cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by yommen: 8:01pm On Jul 13
MrProlific95:

Go and read the whole story. Is it that some of you must make comment? And even if, try to digest the story well, you can see 'Oba' with Yoruba names and you still ask that kinda question. Na wao!
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Charliewyt: 8:06pm On Jul 13
Paraman:
It's allowed. A regent will rule on his behalf

Please is there any legal backup to this?
Has such ever happened within the Armed Forces of Nigeria or is this the first of it's kind? Your input will be highly appreciated.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Konquest: 8:18pm On Jul 13
Great100000:

In a historic ceremony, President Bola Tinubu’s Aide-De-Camp, Lt Col. Nurudeen Yusuf, has been appointed the new Elemona of Ilemona land in Oyun Local Government Area of Kwara State.

Following the demise of his father, the former Elemona, in May, the community’s king makers chose Lt Col. Yusuf as their new traditional ruler, citing his kindness and humanitarian gestures to the community.

After receiving authorization from the Nigerian Army and approval from the Kwara State Governor and Traditional Council of Chiefs, Lt Col. Yusuf will be presented with his staff of office by Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq on Saturday, July 13, 2024.

As the Elemona of Ilemona land, Oba Nurudeen Alowonle Yusuf, Fiwadade Ilufemiloye Oyekanmi II, will appoint regents to manage the throne until his retirement from military service. This unique blend of traditional and military leadership marks a new chapter in Ilemona’s history, with the President’s ADC set to serve his community in a new capacity.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubus-adc-yusuf-crowned-king-of-ilemona-in-kwara/
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Patrioticman007(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13
MrProlific95:

Your Tribalism will eat up any little humanity in you.
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Alexiiydon: 8:23pm On Jul 13
43Ronin:

Obidence o, ronu miscreants, atikulootors and buharists are all swimming in the same pool of stupidity
plus your mother
Re: Tinubu’s ADC Yusuf, Crowned King Of Ilemona In Kwara by Paraman: 8:26pm On Jul 13
Charliewyt:

Please is there any legal backup to this?
Has such ever happened within the Armed Forces of Nigeria or is this the first of it's kind? Your input will be highly appreciated.
There's nothing wrong with what he has done anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.