Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,121 members, 7,949,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy (59414 Views)

Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy. / Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Ever8090: 10:58am On Jul 14
This one na confirm goat no be pastor..
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by rickleye: 11:00am On Jul 14
Why do we post such nonsensical stuff.
Did he fly to school or to the market or to his gf house ?
Or to college ?
Does he poop in the air ?
Or the ground is only sinful outside his home ?
Now that he has received a fake online theology he’s spewing nonsense.
Someone saying this must already be cooking the books.
He’s gotten attention now I wish they have a forensic accountant go over his church finances.
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Kingzmate(m): 11:00am On Jul 14
FUCKING SINFUL PASTOR undecided

HE THINKS WE ARE IN 14 BC sad

I PRAY HIS DICK SHOULD STOP FUNCTIONING cool
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by kwasoly(m): 11:16am On Jul 14
obedience4:
Meet Pastor John Mwangi of Revival church in Githurai, Kenya. According to him, the servant of God cannot walk on sinful ground and wants to be carried by his congregation until they buy him a Range Rover 2023 Model

John Mwangi, a pastor from Githurai, says he is holy and close to God. He says he can’t walk on sinful ground because he’s holy and close to God.

So this pastor’s followers carry him on a chair like an old king or lord. People are worried about this because he seems to be more holy than Jesus, who is the Son of God, even though Jesus never asked his disciples to carry him. Some people say that this is the end of the world, just as the prophets said it would be.

John Mwangi is a church planter with Sozo Ministries in Kenya, Africa, and serves as our national director for Kenya as well. He and his wife Triza launched the Juja, Kenya church in February of 2017, which has since grown to over 50 adult members plus kids. Your generous support enables him to serve God’s Kingdom in East Africa by training leaders, evangelizing the lost, and planting more churches.

prophets said it would be.

https://afromambo.com/meet-pastor-who-cannot-walk-on-sinful-ground/

This is a thief, onyeohi.
Charlatan
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by SaLongs1(m): 11:16am On Jul 14
Sonnobax15:
grin. Ok oh.......The native cock can't walk on sinful ground but he can eat earthly food,he can lash earthly bannies and can equally collect earthly osusu all in the name of offering and tithes grin

Well,I don't have any problem with these pastors...

But you see those their so-called members who go to their extreme just to worship these pastors,na Dem I go steadily dey get problem with undecided

Come on,why on earth would a grown up man,a man with his complete two scrotums without infection sit his asssss down and continued to be fooled by these pastors?

I sometimes feel that it is karma in another guise punishing those followers with absurd tasks in the name of piety grin
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Calylove: 11:18am On Jul 14
Wonderful. All our filthy rags sha..... grin grin grin
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Reloadedisraelp: 11:20am On Jul 14
Sonnobax15:
grin. Ok oh.......The native cock can't walk on sinful ground but he can eat earthly food,he can lash earthly bannies and can equally collect earthly osusu all in the name of offering and tithes grin

Well,I don't have any problem with these pastors...

But you see those their so-called members who go to their extreme just to worship these pastors,na Dem I go steadily dey get problem with undecided

Come on,why on earth would a grown up man,a man with his complete two scrotums without infection sit his asssss down and continued to be fooled by these pastors?

and I thought I have seen all angry
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Sleekfingers: 11:34am On Jul 14
Before opening this trend.....I know is it will be in Africa......
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Jul 14
shadrach77:
Isn't it becoming obvious that this site is becoming anti-Christian? It's a big shame. To think you would post this kind of story on a Sunday morning. Sad! cry cry

What's anti-christian about it? Christianity and Islam in Africa is a Scam....
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Uniquekriss(m): 11:43am On Jul 14
He should come to South East Nigeria, or North East, he will ask to run for his life.
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by kingxsamz(m): 11:43am On Jul 14
These same people attending this man's church will call you a fuuI because you don't believe in their god and their theatrics.
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by imagrg(m): 11:47am On Jul 14
Yahoo Plus Pastor.
The mugus should continue to carry him. undecided
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Walz001: 11:47am On Jul 14
Na soo Africa way of live
Either you eat or get eating one must come in place for all Africa people

Well I love the word of God which is the Bible because he gave us all the guidelines to a soft life
If you come like get eating na you know
But as for me na me and my God not men in the making
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by ThugBoy(m): 11:52am On Jul 14
Na Sky him for they bath
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Wigetsolar: 11:57am On Jul 14
Apotheosis.

"For all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God."
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Melonsmasher: 11:58am On Jul 14
Kobojunkie:
Another unhinged individual! Go asylum where you go find him mate. The man needs treatment for what may be a form of OCD and not attention from irgher equally unhinged individuals. undecided
Na him followers need that your treatment no be the pastor
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Sirianese: 12:12pm On Jul 14
Check well, he must also be fúcking every woman member of that church, married or single grin
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by sidonlook: 12:20pm On Jul 14
I think fish Brian is better than that of his followers
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by chatinent: 12:24pm On Jul 14
DrAda:

I simply don't understand this as well. There must be a common denominator inherent in these "pastors" who successfully hoodwink their followers into acting irrationally.

That variable needs to be studied carefully and applied to promote desirable human behaviour in all spheres of life.

It's the sheeple syndrome...always wanting to be a worshipper of anyone using a supernatural being as an excuse to extort.
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by teebaxy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14
Make dem carry him to for River since I can’t walk on sinful land
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by RealDaughter(f): 12:36pm On Jul 14
chatinent:
Is it that some brains don't work well or some brains are always open to deceit? Wetin bi this

I asked exact question after looking at Nigeria current economic situation grin
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by ufuosman(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14
😂😂
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by BABANGBALI: 12:43pm On Jul 14
See as him resemble lalasticlala
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Leemzyy(f): 12:45pm On Jul 14
BABANGBALI:
Sew as him resemble lalasticlala
Very ugly like you
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by BABANGBALI: 12:46pm On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
Very ugly like you
but you still wan nack me
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Leemzyy(f): 12:47pm On Jul 14
BABANGBALI:
but you still wan nack me
Mechioanu one minute man
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by BABANGBALI: 12:51pm On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
Mechioanu one minute man
how many hours you want?
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Originalsly: 12:52pm On Jul 14
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the Range Rover .... gets into an accident soon after ... and his legs have to be amputated. It's the way of the world .... words have power ... always be mindful of what you say.
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by Leemzyy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 14
BABANGBALI:
how many hours you want?
3hrs
Re: Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy by BABANGBALI: 12:54pm On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
3hrs
make it 5 hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.