Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,895 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled (1374 Views)

Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Please Recommend Brand Of Fridge/deep Freezer To Buy / Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Sonfethopia: 2:15pm On Jul 13
A fridge I bought last year for ₦ 212 is now over ₦350.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by faithfull18(f): 2:27pm On Jul 13
Tripled you mean.

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by HeatSeeker(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13
What is even more disturbing is the cost of repairing one. I received a quote of almost #80k to fix my refrigerator and I was lipsrsealed shocked

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by brain54(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13
In case you haven't noticed...

The price of everything has doubled o!

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13
brain54:

I tire o.
Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by nifemi25(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13
Almost everything is costly now... Imagine I bought a spaghetti for 1k just this morning

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by teebagy: 7:23pm On Jul 13
brain54:

Including corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by BigYash: 8:17pm On Jul 13
Price of everything,not just fridge.. Even price of bag of “pure water”
Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Rahkman: 8:22pm On Jul 13
Them dey burgle house pack electronics this days
Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Blitzking: 8:41pm On Jul 13
As astudent my ac was 120 to 130k same ac goes for 500k now

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Caramia2020(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13
Almost everything in Nigeria has doubled, all thanks to Tinubu's poor economy policies.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Lamanii22(f): 10:38pm On Jul 13
Sonfethopia:
A fridge I bought last year for ₦ 212 is now over ₦350.

The one I bought 110 in 2020 is about 400plus now hisense o
Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by alphaNomega: 11:09pm On Jul 13
It's a collabo between World bank/IMF and our glorious politicians. That is why our economy is shit today.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Kelklein(m): 12:18am On Jul 14
And it would go on till we reach Zimbabwe..

The so-called subsidy is gone speech was a gimmick to hike prices.. and make more money for themselves.. turns out it achieved a lot backwards..

Until the citizens rise up to say enough is enough, they won't stop this madness.

But we are too divided to do so.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by floss(m): 12:25am On Jul 14
It's nice
Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by brain54(m): 12:39am On Jul 14
floss:
It's nice
You dey sell fridge...?

shocked
Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Bukola94: 9:10am On Jul 14
HeatSeeker:
What is even more disturbing is the cost of repairing one. I received a quote of almost #80k to fix my refrigerator and I was lipsrsealed shocked
100k to fix heir thermacool
Re: Anyone Noticed The Price Of Fridge Has Doubled by Bukola94: 9:13am On Jul 14
nifemi25:
Almost everything is costly now... Imagine I bought a spaghetti for 1k just this morning
the thing no swell again, and it can't belleful a family of four like before

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Present Ideas For Eight Types Of Mother-in-laws / What Thread Did You Miss The Most After The Nairaland Tsunami? / 25 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True (but They Are!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.