Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,805 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex (45141 Views)

Premature Ejaculation Is Severe Dealing With My Relationship / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by SmartPolician: 8:23pm On Jul 13
@Websta

You don't last during sex because you are always anxious and look forward to ejaculation. If you want to last.

First, taking a bottle of alcohol works for many guys. While at it, avoid sugary things. This worsens your situation.

Second, during intercourse, be in charge of your mind. Take your mind away from what you are doing and pretend you are just exercising. Think of something else while you thrust. After a while, withdraw and change your style.

Thirdly, use a CD to avoid skin-to-skin contact; it will make you last longer. Making contact with the vaginal wall will facilitate the process of ejaculation.

Fourth, do a lot of fore.play to satisfy your woman before insertion. She will get there before you say Jack Robinson.

Try these four tips and you will be glad you did.

Disclaimer: Fornication is a sin. Go and settle down to enjoy sex.

Good luck.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by TechCapon(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nigha, there's no trophy given to any man for lasting long untop on his banny.......

Well, maybe there could be one,and that's your news hitting Nairaland's FP with the title --"A very promising young man died during sexxxx romp with his GF inside a hotel room".
guy you just made my day with this post cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by kakaki123: 8:24pm On Jul 13
2 Kolaq bitters 30mins before, then sip on Orijin and start action.

Avoid Sugar and those things too. Go to the gym.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Freelancer2020(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13
A whole 2 minutes?, you even Dey try, lol.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13
Two minutes is long enough as far as I am concerned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by blackbone989(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13
If u have ED or fertility issue,just come buy our product. Boonfit. If u are in ojo,email me
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Germi9: 8:25pm On Jul 13
As you are penetrating her and you feel like you are cvming quickly withdraw and be svcking her bwess till the cvm goes back and then you insert again. Repeat this process till you master the act..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Tboysalau(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13
All this topics nowadays on the front page are just made up
Someone really suffering from quick ejaculation won't look for a picture for illustration

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by GARBOFRANK: 8:27pm On Jul 13
Call me on 08033323995
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by lilyheaven: 8:27pm On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Is that what you do? 99.5% of you all can't even satisfy your woman naturally again. After sharing bills they still can't perform abi they should share performance again? Ikegwuru
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Typicool8(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nigha, there's no trophy given to any man for lasting long untop on his banny.......

Well, maybe there could be one,and that's your news hitting Nairaland's FP with the title --"A very promising young man died during sexxxx romp with his GF inside a hotel room".

This your comment really got me rolling with laughter grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by HawkTuah: 8:28pm On Jul 13
okoroemeka:
this is serious,why not masturbate off the first round maybe the next round will take some time

This is the secret most men ignored. Do it few hours to action. Don't drink any concoction. Avoid missionary for starter. Natural solution.

Except the second round is also two minutes then problems dey o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by olarent: 8:29pm On Jul 13
Man, before you have sex let say 10min before try to drink water not cold water but water in its form it work more than anything or if you don't believe buy coco samba and mix it with water or energy drink.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Nawa4nl: 8:30pm On Jul 13
websta:
Hello men,
Please, help me out. My relationship is about to fall as I'm a 2 mins man and my girl is complaining and extremely annoyed. Pls what can I do last longer? How do I last longer? I love my babe and I want to be able to knack her well. I'm so disappointed in myself.

FYI: I donā€™t masturbate.
Tell her to play with you till you come.
Then climb.

By the way u go marry 1st

Better sef.
Tell her to give u head 1st till u come.
Then let her massage you till u come

Then climb, na u go beg to come
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by HOSTCOM(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13
In this period, na knacking be ur problem ba? Keep it up.
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Thazard(m): 8:30pm On Jul 13
Homeboiy:

If no be say I no de deal with old women

I for say make you come make I try natural on you

grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by ourcrudeoil: 8:31pm On Jul 13
Ok
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by MaziX(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13
Coco samba and Loud lol
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Offpoint1: 8:31pm On Jul 13
grin
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by epainos: 8:32pm On Jul 13
websta:
Hello men,
Please, help me out. My relationship is about to fall as I'm a 2 mins man and my girl is complaining and extremely annoyed. Pls what can I do last longer? How do I last longer? I love my babe and I want to be able to knack her well. I'm so disappointed in myself.

No quick fix.

Possible problems:
1. More estrogen inside you
2. Hormonal imbalance
3. Inflammation
4. Infections
5. And many other issues

There is no quick solution because it took years for you to get messed up. So, one year solid treatment is a good deal.

The only fix I know is to eat food that will boost your testosterone, reduce inflammation, fix your hormones, boost immume, flush out all infections, and reset your body.

Organic food....high greens, low carbs, micronutrients, electrolytes, etc. Drinking chlorophyll water every morning will do you good also.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by omozu1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13
Kingray10:
You have too much sugar in ur system and you think too much about s*x before the act.
Jog or do something that will make you sweat heavily, for at least 3 to 7 days, and avoid Suger, most especially soft drinks.
When next you engage in the act take your mind off the act.
Please follow this person 's advice
Too much sugar in your system

1 Like

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by JAWBONE(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13
3 minutes for first round, (MINUS FƒREPLAY)
15 minutes second round
Two times a day.

That should be your target.

Google ā€œHow I nuturally curedā€¦nairalandā€
Thereā€™s a guy who posted some herbal mixture here on Nairaland you can make and take to help you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Gajagojo: 8:33pm On Jul 13
Samakus:
Omo, we wey dey pound till she vibrates like who convulsion dey do no know wetin God do for us
What is your gain? Mr Pestle
You dey one place dey go front dey go back
Honestly I wish i was a 1 minute man
Let the act be for me alone
Do what I need to do and sleep
Not looking for reference ir testimonial
The purpose of sex is to make babies so 1 minute is Ok
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Standing5(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13
Websta websta websta?
Who told you thou hast a two minute man?
Hast thou tasted of the forbidden fruit God warnest thou against.
For this reason, all the days of thy life, Thou shall manage thy sex life with thy maturity that pushest thy into the forbidden fruit of .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13
spencekat:
Abeg
o, make she no convulse die o like that married woman with three children o.

Or even bite off the Thomas leaving the john

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Teeklef(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13
Emi ikašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Ezeama400: 8:38pm On Jul 13
websta:
Hello men,

Identity your Sensitive position during sex and avoid it..

Some people's sensitive position is missionary, doggy and the rest, try to identify yours... Once you identity your Sensitive position, don't use it until you know you are ready and want to cum..

Stand up during the sex more, avoid having sex on the bed always..

And again, begin kgel exercise tighteen your pelvic floor muscle that might be loose/weak (The exercise not stressful, google it)

After all these and you are still experiencing it, see your Doctor Asap, it could be an infection ..

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Taku555(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13
websta:
Hello men,

send me a message takuruku1@gmail.com
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Elsueno: 8:38pm On Jul 13
So like how many hours this thing supposed last now?

As a human being why waste precious time JUST Knacking, if 2 minutes can be enough for fertilization, isn't it more efficient?
Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by cabasaa03(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13
May be ur gf vg is too wet, ask her to clean her pekus if she is wet then u continue, or the pekus no contract with your penis.
2. Get clove seed from this aboki, soak a day before the main sex. Drink 20min before you start. Thank me later bro. And alway eat nice diet with watermelon as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by Angelfrost(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13
Work on your f0replay skills...!

Y'all need to quit being deceived by P0rn and silly sexual enhancement merchants.

Let's not even talk about the known and unknown dangers of sexual enhancement drugs or herbs.

The rule of the thumb for sexual satisfaction is adequate and skillful pre-intimacy!

She ought to be dripping and close to orgasm before you think of penetrating... This is agelong common sense!

There's absolutely nothing normal about a man exerting all that energy and time thrusting in and out of a woman for long spells of minutes, even hours!

Haba!!! Which kain suffer head be that?!! SMH!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship At Risk Cos Of Sex by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13
websta:
Hello men,

Pls read this before taking any decision.

ADVISE TO MEN
SƉXUAL ENHANCEMENT DRƚGS DO NOT GIVE EXTRA PLEASURE.

Read again: NO EXTRA PLEASURE.

It ONLY DELAYS EJACULATION which, in street terms, means "LAST LONGER".

But the longer you last, the more pressure on your heart
Yes: ON YOUR HEART.

Even during normal intercourse, your heartbeat rate increases by between FORTY and FIFTY PER CENT when you reach orgasm and about discharging.

Have you asked why most men sleep off after sex?

Now, when you take sexual enhancement drugs, it gets to a stage when you feel you have had enough and all you want is ejaculation.

But it won't come.

To force it, you have to get the heart, ALREADY STRESSED, TO DO EXTRA WORK!! hmmm.

By that time, if your HEART is not strong enough, Baba God will just show mercy on you and call you home.

And after initial shock, we start preparing your burial.

And walahi, if they fry puff-puff, I go chop cos I no go cry.

Let her call you "TWO MINUTES NOODLES".

Don't feel bad.

Let her go and meet her "ONE HOUR BEANS".

If you last THREE HOURS, na only you and your partner know or whoever either of you tells.

It is not OLYMPIC where dem go dey cheer you and you will collect MEDAL after the race.

Above all, when you are above 50-55, don't try to sexually impress any woman.

EVEN YOUR WIFE!

If you die, another man will take over the 'stadium'!

That is if that 'stadium' is not even being shared with someone else when you are still alive.

Just like Inter and AC Milan are sharing San Siro...!!!
Men, a word is enough.šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

THINK ABOUT THIS!
Good day šŸ’„

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Damola Ilesanmi: UK-Based Nigerian Man Dies Few Days To Resumption Of A New Job / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! / 30 Herbal Medicine Hawkers In Kano Arrested For Using Vulgar Words For Advert

Viewing this topic: kingemek(m), Jerry59, sheungeek(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.