Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kaduna:comrade Danjuma Sarki Declared For Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna:comrade Danjuma Sarki Declared For Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship. (212 Views)

Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present / PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate / Abia LG Election: PDP Chairmanship Candidates Emerge In 17 LGAs (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna:comrade Danjuma Sarki Declared For Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship. by isahrabson: 3:25pm On Jul 13
A NEW VISION IS HERE

On the day of my official Ward Local Government as well as Zonal declaration of my intention to contest for the position of the Chairman of PDP in Kaduna state, evidently, your support was massive, the show of love and solidarity was awesome, due to the tremendous confidence and trust you repose on me. These are acts I will never take for granted, and I promised never to disappoint you.

In case you missed the events, the clips below will give you a great deal of view of my agenda as well as goal.

I have no doubt that with your support, when I emerge as the state chairman of our great and amiable party, I shall tremendously build and consolidate on the successes of the current leadership of the party.

Now is the time for a "NEW VISION AND TREND" of opposition. As the popular hausa saying goes, "Da karen bana ake maganin zomon bana".

When I assume office, I shall unify the members of our great party across all strata, build bridges of harmonious working relationships amongst members, anchored on mutual respect and camaraderie between the young and the old.

I shall be fair, just and accessible to all. My leadership shall be centered on provision of credible, constructive, robust and virile opposition anchored on facts and objectivity, focused on rescuing our dear state from the prolonged political and socio-economic quagmire we found ourselves since 2015.

I am willing, ready and committed to make priceless sacrifices, targeted at kicking out the Uba Sani and his jaundiced APC government out of Sir Kashim Ibrahim House.

With me as Chairman of the party in Kaduna state, the PDP shall mobilise the people from all strata of the society, welcome returning and new members, and provide a credible alternative to the good people of our dear state. We shall bring to an end the pervasive malfeasance and leadership ineptitude that is gradually becoming the hallmark of governance in our state.

My goal is to get the PDP back to Sir Kashim Ibrahim House in 2027, maintain the three senatorial seats the party currently occupy and increase the number of the members of the house of representatives as well as house of assembly we presently enjoy.

I once again beg for your support, advice and prayers, as I continue on this journey, for the good of the people.

Comrade Danjuma Bello Sarki,
Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship Aspirant.
Re: Kaduna:comrade Danjuma Sarki Declared For Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship. by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:41pm On Jul 13
Na bitterness dey make PDP choose Danjuma Sarki for Kaduna State chairmanship, dem no get better candidate?

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna:comrade Danjuma Sarki Declared For Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship. by Melagros(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13
COMRADES, we wish him good luck
Re: Kaduna:comrade Danjuma Sarki Declared For Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship. by SadiqBabaSani: 4:05pm On Jul 13
Good one, best of luck
Re: Kaduna:comrade Danjuma Sarki Declared For Kaduna State PDP Chairmanship. by sIfioksq: 4:05pm On Jul 13
Looks like another PDP magician joining the circus of corruption

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Benjamin Kalu's Rising? / August1 Protest: Tinubu's Govt Is The Worst Calamity To Befall Nigerians / Breaking: Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.