Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp (8460 Views)

Oyebanji Orders Integrity Test On Ekiti NYSC Camp Buildings / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp by Originalsly: 3:19am On Jul 14
Is maintenance of these camps the responsibility of the State of Federal Government? Is the State going to be refunded? Is there accountability for the funds budgeted for the maintenance? Corpers suppose to be the ones at the forefront for change ... J just don't understand how they can sit and endure living in squalor and not even protest the conditions. I don't blame the administration...I blame the spineless corpers.
Re: Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:09am On Jul 14
99thEnemy:

God said the situation is too ot.

He said you in particular need to old im closer.
I'm always beside him dear.
Re: Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp by tuzle(m): 8:42am On Jul 14
Ulogwe1:

Na under tree shade we take do lectures.

With their pit toilet when them get.
during my time, we killed a snake under one of those tree during lectures o.
Re: Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp by Ulogwe1: 2:46pm On Jul 14
tuzle:
during my time, we killed a snake under one of those tree during lectures o.

grin grin
Re: Oyebanji Orders Reconstruction Of Collapsed Toilet Facilities At NYSC Camp by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:08pm On Jul 14
Must he order,common toilet,una no dey shame to write shameful things like this,,how much does it cost to build toilet,common peasant farmer can do so in weeks. angrythis is not news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Batch A15:: Let Meet Here ; / Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here / Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.