Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe (11061 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Gunmen Kill Policeman, Kidnap Chinese National In Kwara / Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Leemzyy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 14
Lioness5280:

grin grin grin
So now tell me your taste,we also deal with order including transport fee
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by JaceBlaze: 8:45pm On Jul 14
Lioness5280:

LMFAO grin grin grin. I'm fascinated by weird stories grin.

Chai. If you no sabi run and you no comot for the village before weekend your name go be sorry grin...dem go chop you finish grin. Hunger dey naija grin.

I dey fear for our fat jolofinas who take follow dem for "traditional weddings " for dem villages grin. Dem sabi run? grin grin. E no be dem who get hanging mkhabas who go sweet the villagers for chopping for a year ? grin grin. Dem no sabi nothing, dem families no go see em again if dem comot for southy grin.

You have gone beyond just fascination.This is some FBI-style crackdown and investigation grin

Who dem fat joloffinas eb again? Dem no go take listen word soon as they learn oga got money oo .Dem dey just follow every fat pocket with no consideration of potential danger.If dem no sabi japa then e be their own monkey to carry oo shocked

Villagers go chop belle full na.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by BigMasquerade1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14
I will come, you will host me because I will stay with you

Lioness5280:

LMFAO. So that they'll endup where they belong; in a small cell grin grin. Be here setting up your own people for more problems than they already have around the globe grin grin. Did you finally get the visa to SA....I want you to come here and practice what you're encouraging others to do grin grin grin. Bloody snake grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by JaceBlaze: 9:10pm On Jul 14
Lioness5280:

I downloaded it from twitter about two years back. It was passed around for like an hour or so before getting deleted from the site. The whole incident took place in some Ijaw village in Nigeria. Nauseating stuff. I struggled to sleep for days...yeses.🤮. That was beyond cruelty I swear. I don't know how murder investigators cope with such crap everyday 🤔

@The highlighted

You think they bother with such over there? A country that doesn't record and register anything?

I don't know if the video is still up on YouTube of South African woman who's married to oga,she even lives there with her 'horseBAND' .It's an hour-long video where she was comparing life in SA vs Naija ,and among many horrible things that are brought about by daily life in Naija was how dead bodies are usually left to rot in the streets for days before forensic can show up.She kinda was looking depressed as if she's rethinking her decision to relocate.

But hey! They say love is conquers all grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Segzy19: 9:18pm On Jul 14
Xenophobia in south Africa is institutionalized as well....
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by nyabinghi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14
He is likely a drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by POKUASI2: 12:06am On Jul 15
KingCold:
Pointless exercise.. nothing new here...We wanna see our people terrorizing yours in Nigeria. You're out of ammunition savage grin grin grin grin
You live in a country that is the murder capital of Africa.
More people are dying in south Africa than in war torn congo.
More people are dying in south Africa than in Ukraine.
South africa is the rape capital of the world..You're the 3rd country in the world where women are killed more
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Konquest: 1:58am On Jul 15
Lionessza6:

Tinubu has never sold drugs in SA
Tinubu has never kidnapped and trafficked people in SA
Tinubu has never scammed people in SA
Tinubu has never attacked the police in SA
Tinubu has never raped in SA

So I doubt Tinubu is the reason why we have issues with your presence in our country grin
Very succinctly stated... Coming from an SA lady.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 9:43am On Jul 15
JaceBlaze:

You have gone beyond just fascination.This is some FBI-style crackdown and investigation grin

Who dem fat joloffinas eb again? Dem no go take listen word soon as they learn oga got money oo .Dem dey just follow every fat pocket with no consideration of potential danger.If dem no sabi japa then e be their own monkey to carry oo shocked

Villagers go chop belle full na.

@bolded....Gbam! grin

Dem no sabi hunger dey tear people belle for Naija o grin. Ebim pawa na national anthem. Dem people for village go dey look jollofina Makoti wey got mopako and be like"God don butter our bread for this village. Dis food go sweet well, well,e be like sunday be far grin. Abeg God, fast-forward the week na, wetin be dis again, e be like say God wan punish us. Chike why you dey bring dis kind sunday chop for week na, but e remain small, sunday go reach , we go scatter that her mkhaba well well. grin grin grin grin.

Yho! This jungle language finishes me whenever I read it online grin grin...i used to think they were retarde'd , i didn't know it was actually a "language " over there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 10:08am On Jul 15
JaceBlaze:

@The highlighted

You think they bother with such over there? A country that doesn't record and register anything?

I don't know if the video is still up on YouTube of South African woman who's married to oga,she even lives there with her 'horseBAND' .It's an hour-long video where she was comparing life in SA vs Naija ,and among many horrible things that are brought about by daily life in Naija was how dead bodies are usually left to rot in the streets for days before forensic can show up.She kinda was looking depressed as if she's rethinking her decision to relocate.

But hey! They say love is conquers all grin shocked

Yeah I know her , I think she goes by the name:Zulu-Nigerian or something like that. LMFAO. She was so excited when she arrived because oga family were pampering her and all, but once they got used to her and she got used to them....you could see it in her face that she wanted to comot for dia fast, fast grin grin. She had to tell us about their hardwork ....ofcourse they always have to say this one or else oga go visit him village with her grin grin. But as time went, all we could hear were complaints grin grin. From police/ army begging and harassment in traffick stops to blood soaked walls in hospitals etc grin. She was drained grin.

She didn't even last a year there....she don comot grin. She's back in Jozi now ...making up stories like " I had to come back because my mom missed me" if I hear grin grin grin grin. Nonsense grin. Why not come visit her and then move back home to Enugu? grin grin. Now she's like " I'll visit Nigeria again one day with my kids" grin grin. E don red for that one grin. She ain't never going back there again...she's lying grin grin. And she'll never even go for oga burial cos dem go make her drink his corpse water for dia grin...I think that's why she ran grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 10:11am On Jul 15
BigMasquerade1:
I will come, you will host me because I will stay with you

Are you threatening me? shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 10:16am On Jul 15
Segzy19:
Xenophobia in south Africa is institutionalized as well....

We learnt that from the tribalists in Nigeria grin grin grin. Nonsense.
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 10:18am On Jul 15
Leemzyy:
So now tell me your taste,we also deal with order including transport fee

I'd like to order your younger brother's intestines and liver, please deliver them to your parent's home grin grin grin....how much will it cost including delivery ? grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by BigMasquerade1(m): 10:19am On Jul 15
Noooo, we are friends despite we have different opinions about issues, if you come to Nigeria I will host you

Lioness5280:

Are you threatening me? shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 10:25am On Jul 15
BigMasquerade1:
Noooo, we are friends despite we have different opinions about issues, if you come to Nigeria I will host you

I no go gree, you wey threatened to kapai me and chop my head and hands ? shocked. E be like SA meat dey hungry you grin grin

grin grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by BigMasquerade1(m): 10:33am On Jul 15
Seriously it was a joke ooooo, I am a child of God, I can't do that

Lioness5280:

I no go gree, you wey threatened to kapai me and chop my head and hands ? shocked. E be like SA meat dey hungry you grin grin

grin grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by JaceBlaze: 11:14am On Jul 15
Lioness5280:

@bolded....Gbam! grin

Dem no sabi hunger dey tear people belle for Naija o grin. Ebim pawa na national anthem. Dem people for village go dey look jollofina Makoti wey got mopako and be like"God don butter our bread for this village. Dis food go sweet well, well,e be like sunday be far grin. Abeg God, fast-forward the week na, wetin be dis again, e be like say God wan punish us. Chike why you dey bring dis kind sunday chop for week na, but e remain small, sunday go reach , we go scatter that her mkhaba well well. grin grin grin grin.

Yho! This jungle language finishes me whenever I read it online grin grin...i used to think they were retarde'd , i didn't know it was actually a "language " over there grin grin

I'm so dead🤣😭😭 you doing too much with this language😂😂🤞

E don cast for joloffinas.Okay I can sort of understand them trapping ogas into fake relationships just to suck every penny out of them,but to fly with oga to some unknown village in Nigeria just to follow the wallet is beyond insane lol shocked .There is no difference between these ones and the "passport bros"🤞.Una family go collect una dismembered body from the airport in tears ah swear.

Sometimes I go back to my posts and just start giggling when I look at what I wrote grin😂

Is this language part of their school carriculum? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by JaceBlaze: 11:22am On Jul 15
Lioness5280:

Lol, no I was referring to crime scene investigators in general. The zoo has forensics ? shocked shocked...I doubt that.....this is how they handle their crimes scenes over there grin grin grin:

Look how unbothered the man walking around is.He is just scanning the scene like a customer deciding which sack of potatoes to purchase undecided shocked

I really can't cry

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by JaceBlaze: 11:55am On Jul 15
Lioness5280:

Yeah I know her , I think she goes by the name:Zulu-Nigerian or something like that. LMFAO. She was so excited when she arrived because oga family were pampering her and all, but once they got used to her and she got used to them....you could see it in her face that she wanted to comot for dia fast, fast grin grin. She had to tell us about their hardwork ....ofcourse they always have to say this one or else oga go visit him village with her grin grin. But as time went, all we could hear were complaints grin grin. From police/ army begging and harassment in traffick stops to blood soaked walls in hospitals etc grin. She was drained grin.

She didn't even last a year there....she don comot grin. She's back in Jozi now ...making up stories like " I had to come back because my mom missed me" if I hear grin grin grin grin. Nonsense grin. Why not come visit her and then move back home to Enugu? grin grin. Now she's like " I'll visit Nigeria again one day with my kids" grin grin. E don red for that one grin. She ain't never going back there again...she's lying grin grin. And she'll never even go for oga burial cos dem go make her drink his corpse water for dia grin...I think that's why she ran grin

So the romance & oga's "swag" were short-lived? Haibo!

When I watched that video and saw the look of dispair on her face I knew she's getting the hell out of there the first chance she gets.That entire videos was actually a cry for help lol .I just knew she's not cut for a long stay🤞😂.

Oh yah, she also spoke about harassments at traffick stops & how Nigerian police just blantantly demand money from motorists and if you don't reach deep into your pockets it can even result to deadly force.Overpopulation and horrible traffick were also amongst the complaints.

Yup another jollofina episode! grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Leemzyy(f): 1:16pm On Jul 15
Lioness5280:

I'd like to order your younger brother's intestines and liver, please deliver them to your parent's home grin grin grin....how much will it cost including delivery ? grin
Oh so sorry i don't have a younger brother or sister
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15
Leemzyy:
Oh so sorry i don't have a younger brother or sister

Hunt down one of your cousins or friends for me, I'll pay handsomely grin grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 4:09pm On Jul 15
JaceBlaze:

Look how unbothered the man walking around is.He is just scanning the scene like a customer deciding which sack of potatoes to purchase undecided shocked

I really can't cry

LMFAO. But that's a normal scene over there, even kids are allowed to come and view angry. That's why they grow up to be overly aggressive and domineering, it's coping mechanisms...they don't want to be picked on by those who might leave them on the streets like this:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15
BigMasquerade1:
Seriously it was a joke ooooo, I am a child of God, I can't do that

grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Leemzyy(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15
Lioness5280:

Hunt down one of your cousins or friends for me, I'll pay handsomely grin grin
Ok na so when should be the delivery?and lets bargain on the amount
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 5:36pm On Jul 15
Leemzyy:
Ok na so when should be the delivery?and lets bargain on the amount

Not a problem,hit me grin grin

Make sure you cut you boyfriend properly like this grin:

Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Leemzyy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 15
Lioness5280:

Not a problem,hit me grin grin

Make sure you cut you boyfriend properly like this grin:
Oh shit my boyfriend is not here
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 6:22pm On Jul 15
JaceBlaze:

So the romance & oga's "swag" were short-lived? Haibo!

When I watched that video and saw the look of dispair on her face I knew she's getting the hell out of there the first chance she gets.That entire videos was actually a cry for help lol .I just knew she's not cut for a long stay🤞😂.

Oh yah, she also spoke about harassments at traffick stops & how Nigerian police just blantantly demand money from motorists and if you don't reach deep into your pockets it can even result to deadly force.Overpopulation and horrible traffick were also amongst the complaints.

Yup another jollofina episode! grin

LMFAO. I must commend her though for her bravery, she tried na grin grin. Her fellow Jollofinas on the comments section were revealing their true colours asking her why she would do that *go live in Naija * shocked grin. I'm like what kind of African love be this one....the makotis are scared of their horseband's home? :😏🙆‍♀️.

There's another one on YouTube also who has a Chanel themed "love without borders"....she's always going on about her fears of moving there one day grin grin....apparently the horseband has been hinting that when he has enough money he wants to move back grin grin grin..you can see how apprehensive she is about the prospect grin. I never see dis kind thing before ...an inverted relationship ( the wives have turned horsebands and the men wives ) grin. I suspect that one will get a divorce and grab the assets before he leaves grin grin...dat no go gree for the experiment grin

Have you see the one who is all over social media whose horseband is a ritualists who sacrificed their baby shocked. Check it out on YouTube....jollofinas don buy market grin.
Re: Policemen Kill Nigerian National In South Africa, Diaspora’s Group Demands Probe by Lioness5280(f): 6:53pm On Jul 15
JaceBlaze:

I'm so dead🤣😭😭 you doing too much with this language😂😂🤞

E don cast for joloffinas.Okay I can sort of understand them trapping ogas into fake relationships just to suck every penny out of them,but to fly with oga to some unknown village in Nigeria just to follow the wallet is beyond insane lol shocked .There is no difference between these ones and the "passport bros"🤞.Una family go collect una dismembered body from the airport in tears ah swear.

Sometimes I go back to my posts and just start giggling when I look at what I wrote grin😂

Is this language part of their school carriculum? shocked

LMFAO. Most of them wouldn't dare go there,fear dey catch em grin. They can only yarn dust for here grin, tell them to go be proper wives,you go collect insults upangan grin grin. Most Jollofinas are after the rands not the marriage or nairas grin....they just want to keep the rands in Mzansi to sustain their fake lives grin.They know what awaits them over there if they leave OR or Cpt airport...dem go collect wotowoto...from beatings to families ganging-up on them if oga dies grin..naija no be beans grin.

You're right about jollofinas and the passport bros being two sides of the same coin. I never thought about that but yaz

@the bolded.....same here grin grin grin

No, i doubt it's part of their curriculum. It seems more like an informal language adopted to ease communication across the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

EFCC Returns Stolen $180,300, 53 Cars To Canada / Armed Robbers Storms A Man's Home Guarded By Tiger, See What Happened Next / CCB To Prosecute Ibrahin Magu Over Dormant Account, Port Harcourt Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.