Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance (1434 Views)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 5:45pm On Jul 13
If you are reading this post, It means you understand what Binance is , and you must have undergoes the shortages of the P2P withdrawal system on Binance and Bybit.

As for me, I struggled with the withdrawal system until I discovered this trick I'm about to share here.

I want to make this clear that I already have funds with Binance, since I received most of my trade Profit shares in BTC format before they removed Naira withdrawal system. So, I felt trapped.

I even tried withdrawing through the P2P system, but the challenge is, they don't work with the updated market rate (instead, a fixed price).

So I tried withdrawing to Bybit, but it seems to me like moving from Binance to another Binance which incurred series of gas fee (from deposit to withdrawals into my local banks).

This is what prompted me to look elsewhere. And I found a better solution.

It is Simple.

Here is the procedure to withdraw your Naira from Binance below πŸ‘‡..
Step 1. Create an Exness account on the Link below, and verify your identity.

2. On your Binance account, Convert your NGN to USDT. or Leave your USD currency unchanged.

3. Then Visit Exness to initiate a deposit. Make sure to scroll down and select "Tether (USDT ERC20)" address πŸ‘ˆ

4. Send USDT from Binance to your Exness account as a deposit, then withdraw as NGN from Exness into your local bank β€” even online banks like opay, and kuda is supported.

Or

You can also withdraw dollars (unchanged) into your Nigeria dollar account from Exness.

No gas fee

The sweet part of this system is, you can also send BTC to your Exness account for holdings from any wallet address, and convert to dollars when price high.
No loss.
No more struggling with your hard earned money πŸ’°

This system will works for all countries that are having withdrawal issues on Binance.

Flex your cash , and fund your trading account for more profit πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²
Exness - Partner ($50 bonus) link:
https://one.exness-track.com/a/43t6hy715d
One Love πŸ’•

Try LIKE & SHARE if this write-up dey okay.
Follow me if you want more post like this.
Oluwa go pick our calls las las.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 5:49pm On Jul 13
Any question? Ask.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by SUPERBLOOM: 6:09pm On Jul 13

3 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 6:15pm On Jul 13
SUPERBLOOM:

You dey chop better.
God bless

Bro. Na grace oo...
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by HeatSeeker(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13
This is genius. I hope oversabi Nigerians won't push for it to be blocked

4 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by DevilsEqual(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13
24hrUplift:

Bro. Na grace oo...

Do u also run Naira/Dollar Arbitrage?

Does that also mean u can deposit and withdraw from Exness without having to trade with it at all??

Some brokers wouldn't allow that and u must trade some percentage of the money before u can withdraw it
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by BeyondCertainty: 6:49pm On Jul 13
This is brilliant.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by QuinModah(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13
I have over 300,000 on Binance and I cannot withdraw it
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 6:59pm On Jul 13
DevilsEqual:

Do u also run Naira/Dollar Arbitrage?

Does that also mean u can deposit and withdraw from Exness without having to trade with it at all??

Some brokers wouldn't allow that and u must trade some percentage of the money before u can withdraw it

Um... Well, As an experienced Forex trader, I focus primarily on trading major currency pairs and employing various strategies to capitalize on market movements.

While Naira/Dollar arbitrage can be an interesting and potentially profitable activity, it's important to consider a few key factors.

1. Understanding Arbitrage: Arbitrage involves taking advantage of price differences in different markets or exchanges.

With Naira/Dollar arbitrage, you're essentially looking for discrepancies in the exchange rates between different platforms to make a profit.

Considerations:

Regulatory Environment: Ensure that you're aware of the regulations in your country regarding currency trading and arbitrage.

Some countries have strict controls on currency exchange, which can impact your ability to engage in arbitrage.

Market Liquidity: Arbitrage opportunities can sometimes be limited by the liquidity of the market. In less liquid markets, price discrepancies can be harder to exploit.

Transaction Costs: Factor in the costs associated with transferring money between accounts or platforms, as these can eat into your profits.

Exchange Rates: Keep an eye on exchange rates across different platforms and be ready to act quickly when you spot an opportunity.

My Final Thoughts: While I don't personally engage in Naira/Dollar arbitrage, it can be a viable strategy for those who are well-informed and prepared to navigate the challenges.

It's always important to conduct thorough research and ensure you have a solid understanding of the risks and potential rewards.

Happy trading, and best of luck in your endeavors!

Regarding your question about Exness: Yes, Exness allows deposits and withdrawals without the obligation to trade, making it convenient for various strategies, including arbitrage.

3 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 9:17pm On Jul 13
Once again, I just want to say thank you for appreciating my work on the platform by registering through my Link.

God bless..
That's how others will support you too.πŸ™
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 9:44pm On Jul 13
HeatSeeker:
This is genius. I hope oversabi Nigerians won't push for it to be blocked

God Pass Dem.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by Akposkiz: 10:02pm On Jul 13
God bless,,Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 7:29am On Jul 14
Akposkiz:
God bless,,Thanks for the info.

Thanks bro. πŸ‘
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 4:21pm On Jul 14
24hrUplift:

Bro. Na grace oo...

God will always make way for us, even if the government is not fighting for us.

Learn and set yourself free.

Rase your standards...
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by doyin01: 4:47pm On Jul 14
24hrUplift:
If you are reading this post, It means you understand what Binance is , and you must have undergoes the shortages of the P2P withdrawal system on Binance and Bybit.

As for me, I struggled with the withdrawal system until I discovered this trick I'm about to share here.

I want to make this clear that I already have funds with Binance, since I received most of my trade Profit shares in BTC format before they removed Naira withdrawal system. So, I felt trapped.

I even tried withdrawing through the P2P system, but the challenge is, they don't work with the updated market rate (instead, a fixed price).

So I tried withdrawing to Bybit, but it seems to me like moving from Binance to another Binance which incurred series of gas fee (from deposit to withdrawals into my local banks).

This is what prompted me to look elsewhere. And I found a better solution.

It is Simple.

Here is the procedure to withdraw your Naira from Binance below πŸ‘‡..
Step 1. Create an Exness account on the Link below, and verify your identity.

2. On your Binance account, Convert your NGN to USDT. or Leave your USD currency unchanged.

3. Then Visit Exness to initiate a deposit. Make sure to scroll down and select "Tether (USDT ERC20)" address πŸ‘ˆ

4. Send USDT from Binance to your Exness account as a deposit, then withdraw as NGN from Exness into your local bank β€” even online banks like opay, and kuda is supported.

Or

You can also withdraw dollars (unchanged) into your Nigeria dollar account from Exness.

No gas fee

The sweet part of this system is, you can also send BTC to your Exness account for holdings from any wallet address, and convert to dollars when price high.
No loss.
No more struggling with your hard earned money πŸ’°

This system will works for all countries that are having withdrawal issues on Binance.

Flex your cash , and fund your trading account for more profit πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²
Exness - Partner ($50 bonus) link:
https://one.exness-track.com/a/43t6hy715d
One Love πŸ’•

Try LIKE & SHARE if this write-up dey okay.
Follow me if you want more post like this.
Oluwa go pick our calls las las.

God bless you for this update.. are you saying exeness allows one to use a different withdrawal method which is different from the deposit method ?? I asked because all these websites keep saying your withdrawal method must be the same with your deposit method
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 6:26pm On Jul 14
doyin01:

God bless you for this update.. are you saying exeness allows one to use a different withdrawal method which is different from the deposit method ?? I asked because all these websites keep saying your withdrawal method must be the same with your deposit method

Hi doyin01!
God bless you too!

Exness generally requires that you use the same method for withdrawals as you did for deposits.

This policy is common among brokers to ensure security, and prevent someone from hacking your account and withdrawing your money to a strange account which will not possible.

So.. for example, you can try sending money into your Exness account from your online bank like the Opay, Monipoint, or Palmpay. I prefer the online banks since the transactions are swift.

After funding your account from your bank, you can chose to withdraw it back again β€” but these time, you will not need to enter any bank details again because the system will keep storing your funding systems so you can withdraw to them.

I usually withdraw BTC to my Trust Wallet because I used my Trust Wallet to send BTC to my Exness account some time ago.

So, once you send USDT, or BTC from your Binance account, you can start withdrawing it to your online bank account because you have used it to fund your account once before, so it is recognized by the system.

No deposit fee, and no withdrawal interest. You get paid by the market rate. No fixed price.

Or you can also withdraw it back to Binance if you chose, for any reason.

So... The more system you use to fund your account, the more accounts you can withdraw to.

Or you can chose to be trading, and withdrawing the profits to your online bank account on a daily (your choice, mine is weekly)

Happy trading, and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions!
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by sandygechy(f): 3:05am On Jul 15
Thanks for the update.I have a question please.
Does the online banks have dollar accounts?

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by Ballzproblem2: 4:20am On Jul 15
forex brokers eliminates the need for p2p

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 7:46am On Jul 15
sandygechy:
Thanks for the update.I have a question please.
Does the online banks have dollar accounts?

Thank you too for reading.

Sure, you can open a dollar account on kuda, and also request for a visa card that you can use for your online transactions.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 7:49am On Jul 15
Ballzproblem2:
forex brokers eliminates the need for p2p

That is the point my bro.

With forex broker, you get paid directly based on current market rate. No P2P fixed price.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by Themainboy22: 9:20am On Jul 16
24hrUplift:

That is the point my bro.

With forex broker, you get paid directly based on current market rate. No P2P fixed price.
Does it support transactions from other exchanges apart from Binance?
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 1:23pm On Jul 16
Themainboy22:
Does it support transactions from other exchanges apart from Binance?

Yes, Exness supports transactions from various exchanges, not just Binance.

They offer a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods, including local bank transfers, e-wallets, and other cryptocurrency exchanges, making it convenient for traders to manage their funds.

This flexibility ensures that you can seamlessly transfer funds to and from Exness regardless of your preferred exchange.
The following screenshot, includes the methods I have personally used. There are more for your needs.

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 7:36am On Jul 17
Ever wondered how some traders seem to double their money effortlessly?

Stay tuned to uncover the secrets in my upcoming Post! πŸ’‘

#TradingSecrets #Exness
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by doyin01: 8:04am On Jul 17
24hrUplift:
Ever wondered how some traders seem to double their money effortlessly?

Stay tuned to uncover the secrets in my upcoming Post! πŸ’‘

#TradingSecrets #Exness

Bravo...fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by khalling2008: 8:21am On Jul 17
The exness application does not work with Nigeria IP if one wants to download from Google station. How to go about it?
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 8:42am On Jul 17
khalling2008:
The exness application does not work with Nigeria IP if one wants to download from Google station. How to go about it?

Ok bro, Try go through my BioπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by Themainboy22: 9:30am On Jul 17
24hrUplift:

Yes, Exness supports transactions from various exchanges, not just Binance.

They offer a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods, including local bank transfers, e-wallets, and other cryptocurrency exchanges, making it convenient for traders to manage their funds.

This flexibility ensures that you can seamlessly transfer funds to and from Exness regardless of your preferred exchange.
The following screenshot, includes the methods I have personally used. There are more for your needs.
Bro. Thanks for your detailed response. However, I tried verifying my account and this was the response I got;

"documents not accepted. You can no longer submit more documents or try again. This decision cannot be changed."
What could have prompted to taking such a harsh decision and any possible solution?.
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 10:19am On Jul 17
Themainboy22:
Bro. Thanks for your detailed response. However, I tried verifying my account and this was the response I got;

"documents not accepted. You can no longer submit more documents or try again. This decision cannot be changed."
What could have prompted to taking such a harsh decision and any possible solution?.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your Exness account verification. This decision usually results from discrepancies or issues with the documents submitted, such as:

1. **Inconsistent Information:**
The details on your documents may not match the information you provided during registration.

2. **Unclear Documents:**
If the uploaded documents were blurry or not fully visible, they might be rejected.

3. **Expired Documents:**
Using expired identification or proof of address documents can lead to rejection.

4. **Duplicate Accounts:**
If Exness detects multiple accounts under your name, it could trigger a verification block.

To resolve this, you can try the following steps:

1. **Contact Support:**
Reach out to Exness customer support directly. Explain your situation in detail and ask for guidance on how to proceed.

2. **Check Document Quality:**
Ensure all documents are clear, fully visible, and up-to-date if you get another chance to submit them.

3. **Reverify Information:**
Double-check all the information you provided for consistency and accuracy.

Exness support is generally helpful and can guide you through the process to get your account verified.
Hope this helps πŸ™ƒβ˜πŸΌ
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 12:13pm On Jul 17
Themainboy22:

If you are still having issues after my previous suggestions above, you can msg me, let's recover, and very your account together 😎

One Love ❀️
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by Themainboy22: 1:23pm On Jul 17
24hrUplift:

If you are still having issues after my previous suggestions above, you can msg me, let's recover, and very your account together 😎

One Love ❀️
yes, I messaged them through email but no response. How do I contact you?
Re: How To Withdraw Your Naira From Binance by 24hrUplift: 1:27pm On Jul 17
Themainboy22:
yes, I messaged them through email but no response. How do I contact you?

Come over on telegram: @inves2or

Https://t. me/inves2or

(Please close the gap)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pectstocks.com, How Real Is It? / Who Knows Anything About Pureyield Investment. / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home

Viewing this topic: Jkwabby(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.