Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju (24176 Views)

I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by faithfull18(f): 6:25pm On Jul 13
Me looking for the difference.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by PehaKaso: 6:25pm On Jul 13
grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Abasalim1: 6:25pm On Jul 13
Nemere2020:

Deji Adeyanju
As early as now? Wait oo let him reach like 7 years before you start complaining

1 Like

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by aestake: 6:26pm On Jul 13
cyberstarr:
God forbid!
I can't miss Buhari.
God forbid again!!
Which God?
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Saint99: 6:26pm On Jul 13
He is coming back to his senses. Who told anyone that agbadonomics has no capacity to reset the brain.
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Oracle411: 6:27pm On Jul 13
Says an idiott that feeds on crumbs from Pdp politicians and anyone that can pay his bills

Its a fact that GEJ govt was the govt that really monetized social media politics, that was where jobless idiotss like Adeyanju came out from. GEJ govt and PDP thru its cronies paid nobodies like Adeyanju to spread propaganda on social media, from there, they turned it into a profession and think whatever rubbish they spew on social media counts.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Vulcan24(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13
I don't think so! Buhari is the worst living presido in the world , BAT is yet to be at his records
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Johnpat198: 6:28pm On Jul 13
Mr Attention seeker
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Jul 13
Nemere2020:

Deji Adeyanju
Terrible way of reporting a piece of information. You copied and pasted without any background of who this fellow is, his political world view and even a source link.

Terrible!!!!
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Anyiamaka: 6:29pm On Jul 13
helinues:
Mugu is seeking for cheap attention

Between a man ok with a slave mentality, living in self delusion and a man who is true to himself, who is the mugu?

6 Likes

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by peterboro: 6:29pm On Jul 13
This one is just saying a different thing.

Both the Buhari, Tinubu, APC members and supporters are all failures.
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by DJInfluence: 6:29pm On Jul 13
helinues:
lol I was expecting the attacks to follow as soon as I saw the subject and I wasn't disappointed by the nairaland family.

5 Likes

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13
helinues:

Na you be the mugu..

How i wan take explain give you make you understand sey you be the real mugu?

8 Likes

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by ColonelMichael: 6:31pm On Jul 13
Oracle411:
Says an idiott that feeds on crumbs from Pdp politicians and anyone that can pay his bills

Its an fact that GEJ govt was the govt that really monetized social media politics, that was where jobless idiotss like Adeyanju came out from. GEJ govt and PDP thru its cronies paid nobodies like Adeyanju to spread propaganda on social media, from there, they turned it into a profession and think whatever rubbish they spew on social media counts.

I don't understand, was it GEJ that made tinubu to be a failure?
Please, elaborate.

8 Likes

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by UnitedKingdom: 6:31pm On Jul 13
Rikidony:
No be no.1 Batist Stipend earner be this, wetin happen grin grin

He relialize Tinubu is not saleable again.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by BigYash: 6:31pm On Jul 13
This guy and Reno na brothers in stupidity,even though they are making money via engagement
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Babangidapikin: 6:32pm On Jul 13
Me I miss, General Obasanjo Okikiola , Gen Abacha and Gen Babangida's Presidency .... I mean we eat better Okin biscuits, shortbread and enjoy packet of tofee sweets during Gen Babangida's regime ... during Gen Abacha despite all the noise we still see Garri and Groundnut as poor man's food as we can garnish our eggs with sardine and gesha ...but during Gen Obasanjo Presidency after returning from the Correctional center abi Theological center because I heard Baba was reading the holy book always we made money from the stock market..now poor man's food na premium food o. I am sure biscuits price must have gone up , even Groundnut go dey lose weight everyday...but I am still hopeful that one day Baba God would send a ministring Angel to Jagaban and all that is hard would become soft ... Even though the outlook might look bleak now .. afterall it once rain at one end of Lekki link bridge and it was sunny at the other end ...so Miracle fit happen the rains of blessings go spread.
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by abidem4real: 6:34pm On Jul 13
Nemere2020:

Deji Adeyanju
The missing has been a narrative in Nigeria. In the days of Jonathan, Obasanjo was missed, in the days of Buhari, Jonathan was missed and now I guess many people are missing Buhari in just one year of Tinubu's government of extreme hunger and destitute.
It has really been like a hundred years of being in slavery for the poor masses in Nigeria in just one year of Jagaban 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by allenpaul(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13
helinues:
. Takes one to know one ur comrades idiot heolienus asslicking f*g*t enjoy your weekend 🍾
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Blazetrailer: 6:35pm On Jul 13
I have said it many times here......it appears people have not realised the biggest problems they have in Nigeria now, with the thoughless devaluation of the naira.....wait till end of the year before you people start eating yourselves alive on the streets..

This current president is the worst since 1999.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by MEGAWATCH: 6:35pm On Jul 13
helinues:

APC online paid agent is working tirelessly to satisfy his pay masters.

Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho Cho like market women in every topic.

Nawaoo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Dshocker(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13
Over to you guys(Ronu)
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Tooreda: 6:36pm On Jul 13
helinues:

No. You are the retarded one here.

1 Like

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Mbanda(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13
helinues:
Because this one is against your lord and personal saviour. Can you say that to rino if he attacks Obi?

Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by hafeeanubasy: 6:36pm On Jul 13
Tinubu destiny is to be president.

Your own destiny is to wail about him.

That is God!
Re: I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju by Zubeezanga(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13
Nop, the problem in nigeria is the fault of obi,pdp,binance,gaza,gej etc, not tinubu after all he buildt lagos, lol ndi ala!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

News Break :rivers State Civil Service Commission Chairman Shot Dead / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu / Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.