Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,107 members, 7,925,490 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) (4608 Views)

I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / How Private School Teachers Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Verbtips(m): 8:15am On Jul 14
Caleb15:

I saw what you did there
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by liamjakes247: 9:24am On Jul 14
What kind?
Tohsynetita1:
Why can’t you go for business? Their are so many business you can do with less funds and make it big in it.
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:38am On Jul 14
drkay:

It’s not an offense to ask for a pay rise the management can either agree or say no. And in case they want to terminate you, they should have done it the right way and they are supposed to pay you all that is due to you. They’re exploiting the lawless system in Nigeria.
I currently have 2 teachers teaching my little ones online. They do about 6 hours weekly and I pay 50k monthly each.
Lemme know if you can do this, and if you can teach early years.
Exactly sir they are exploiting the lawlessness of the country and of course they should have paid us since we have done the work .Yes sir i can do, i'm interested
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:41am On Jul 14
Matheusmartin:

Teaching in a private school nor be work.

Hope u dy follow up on the different telegram projects.

Nor Sidon dey look o

I do follow some but you can share with me the ones you know too
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:42am On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
25K?like seriously?
yes of course, check my other thread the salary alert is there
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:44am On Jul 14
babz11:
I go rather sit down home doing Airdrops than collecting 25k monthly, she go Dey teach like 3 subjects like that oh.
lol cheesy, you won't understand bro
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Leemzyy(f): 10:44am On Jul 14
youngsum:
yes of course, check my other thread the salary alert is there
But thats a real wickedness,even allowance should be more than that

1 Like

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:45am On Jul 14
hardbody:

With your unpaid N25k? Well maybe that radio program where people go to air their grievances, Dunno what its called now. Keteke family or so
berekete family, I heard about it. I'll try if...
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:47am On Jul 14
Kelklein:
They probably are afraid you guys would corrupt the mind of those they have been paying 15k-20k.. I'm sure those of you taking 25k were the highest paid..

It is well with you bro.. let it go.. let God take control.. seek other avenues that would pay you perhaps even more. I understand getting a job is little looking for a needle in a haystack right now..

My submission above is premise on the fact that this is the situation we are all forced to live with.. those private school owners have been conditioned to believed that paying a graduate 15-25k is a favour.. they have close to 20-30 people to pay per month and all their revenue comes from the school fees.. Most want to cash out big, expand their schools and maintain the standards while still paying multiple taxes to various tiers of government.
It's a wild place right here.

Pls network amongst those that could help..Close friends, families, affiliates etc.. I'm sure God would send a helper somehow..
thank you much sir for this
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:52am On Jul 14
fkj950ax:

You can't demand for an increase in salary. It is not done that way. You may request or ask, but not demand. Your tone or wordings in your letter might have been the nail on this coffin you all purchased.
Tact would have had you all meet with the administrator and firstly discuss the increase verbally. Then if you have to write, then you do.
If you worked for June, and the termination happened after June, then you are entitled to that salary. You can't afford a lawyer or legal fees to go to court to fight for N25k
well, I think that's where the problem is but at least he shouldn't withhold our salary and is not that we demand as if..
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:56am On Jul 14
Tohsynetita1:
Why can’t you go for business? Their are so many business you can do with less funds and make it big in it.
that's what I'm planning sir but is not as easy as you think now everything cost and I don't have shishi
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:57am On Jul 14
oz4real83:
The best help you can ever give yourself is to learn a skill, this single fact has saved a lot of people from nonsense and insults all in the name of "jobs" angry
exactly, I am learning soft skill online currently
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 10:59am On Jul 14
Bukola94:
Report to the police. that's a breach of trust. they will invite the school admin. but if the admin, school proprietor are friends of the DPO or inspector, you may not get your salary for that month again. if they are neutral, they will ask them to pay you up
we just give him sometime to...we'll surely do that
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 11:03am On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
But thats a real wickedness,even allowance should be more than that
exactly you're right, but they feel as they're doing us a favour because they realized that many people out there dont have job can do less than that
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Leemzyy(f): 11:05am On Jul 14
youngsum:
exactly you're right, but they feel as they're doing us a favour because they realized that many people out there dont have job can do less than that
Its all well may allah help all those in need,una really try

1 Like

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 11:06am On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
Its all well may allah help all those in need,una really try
amen! thank you
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Leemzyy(f): 11:09am On Jul 14
youngsum:
amen! thank you
Its well sir

1 Like

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14
drkay:

It’s not an offense to ask for a pay rise the management can either agree or say no. And in case they want to terminate you, they should have done it the right way and they are supposed to pay you all that is due to you. They’re exploiting the lawless system in Nigeria.
I currently have 2 teachers teaching my little ones online. They do about 6 hours weekly and I pay 50k monthly each.
Lemme know if you can do this, and if you can teach early years.
my contact mail sir, youngsum111@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Tohsynetita1: 1:07pm On Jul 14
Go do waste business, you don’t need to spend much, under 5k can make you start. Just get customers, get overall or hazmat, get heavy duty waste nylon, get gloves, get face mask, make sure the gloves and mask are medical type, approach estate in your locality for customer, be branded, some pays like 5k per house per month and some pays more.
If you have 10 houses, that’s 50k, locate where your state allow dumping of refuse, and dump it there.

Vehicle is a challenge you will face but don’t worry, a friend of mine that I taught the business, I told him to start with truck at first, you get it from pushers, they will be the one to bring it and pack it, you just monitor them, and make sure the waste doesn’t smell, you can buy a perfume to spray it after making sure that none of those waste is exposed,
The get maruwa or korope, bargain with them, couple the truck to korope in other to move it to the dump ground, the reason is for comfort and less charges, you will just couple it like a towing vehicle. A common truck can take like 10 bags of waste at a go, if you charge like 5k per month, 10 houses is 50k, this is something you can do under the very early hours of the day if you are shy of friend and families, around 6 to 8 am, you should be done.

1 Like

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Tohsynetita1: 1:11pm On Jul 14
Patronize those that will appreciate it, especially those living in estate area, don’t go to those that aren’t rich and educated, they might not answer you, you can approach schools, offices, and homes especially.

It’s a very lucrative business o, though it’s kind of dirty.

1 Like

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Tohsynetita1: 1:22pm On Jul 14
What you would need:
Medical gloves: a pair is like #100
Medical mask: one is like #50
Heavy waste nylon: one is #200 if it’s bulk, it is around #30
Get overall or hazmat: like 3k should sew that
Then get business card and receipt, not important for a starter. Under 4k should do that.

Then get truck pusher and rent him and the truck, that’s will depend on the place, but let’s say maxi is 5k, for collecting and towing to dumping ground. If you have like 10 houses, you should know how much that will be if you charge 5k per house per month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Gmajor(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14
The school no get name?

1 Like

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14
Tohsynetita1:
Go do waste business, you don’t need to spend much, under 5k can make you start. Just get customers, get overall or hazmat, get heavy duty waste nylon, get gloves, get face mask, make sure the gloves and mask are medical type, approach estate in your locality for customer, be branded, some pays like 5k per house per month and some pays more.
If you have 10 houses, that’s 50k, locate where your state allow dumping of refuse, and dump it there.

Vehicle is a challenge you will face but don’t worry, a friend of mine that I taught the business, I told him to start with truck at first, you get it from pushers, they will be the one to bring it and pack it, you just monitor them, and make sure the waste doesn’t smell, you can buy a perfume to spray it after making sure that none of those waste is exposed,
The get maruwa or korope, bargain with them, couple the truck to korope in other to move it to the dump ground, the reason is for comfort and less charges, you will just couple it like a towing vehicle. A common truck can take like 10 bags of waste at a go, if you charge like 5k per month, 10 houses is 50k, this is something you can do under the very early hours of the day if you are shy of friend and families, around 6 to 8 am, you should be done.
this is eye opening thank you sir for will consider it
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by BreconHills(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14
hardbody:

With your unpaid N25k? Well maybe that radio program where people go to air their grievances, Dunno what its called now. Keteke family or so

Where is this school?

Our school pays nannies 45-50 with full HMO.

Teachers are on 120-280k

And we don't think we are doing so well.
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by Tohsynetita1: 4:09pm On Jul 14
youngsum:
this is eye opening thank you sir for will consider it
where do you want to start.
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by hardbody: 4:55pm On Jul 14
youngsum:
berekete family, I heard about it. I'll try if...

Yeah. That's the name. They typically come through for some people. At least your matter will be in the court of public opinion and it may count for something.

1 Like

Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by youngsum(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14
hardbody:

Yeah. That's the name. They typically come through for some people. At least your matter will be in the court of public opinion and it may count for something.
of course
Re: A Private School Teacher Got Sacked Because Of This..(photo) by LandMann: 6:06pm On Jul 14
youngsum:
Good morning dear Nairalanders

Last year three of us were employed in a private school earning 25k a month, which I hardly managed. Considering the increase of price of goods and services, last week we decided to write a letter demanding for pay review.

As a result of this, the school administrator terminate our appointment and refuse to pay us our June salary uptill now. Can you imagine the wickedness happening in this world even in this hard times which I hardly eat twice a day but this happened to me, I don't know where to go now in fact this life tire me I swear.

Please i need advice on how to handle this issue with the school. Is it a crime to ask employer for pay rise? Can we take him to court for breach of contract?

Seun
Nlfpmod
Crazyman
1forall
Dominique
Fynesboi
Olawelebabs
Naijacutee

Monitor the movement of the proprietor who sacked you for some time. Plan your revenge and on a very good day when they're compromised, strike and take your pound of flesh then move on with your life. Such people deserve no place in society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lautech Merit List Is Out On Www.lautechadmissions.net / List Of Courses You Must Not Study In Nigeria / Seplat Jv Scholarship 2018/2019 Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.