Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,544 members, 7,923,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:40 PM

Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka (18021 Views)

What? Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Condoling Trump? / Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad / Reno Omokri Condemns Oby Ezekwesili For Attacking Wike For His Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by LegacyB: 4:59pm On Jul 14
jmaine:

Pure nonsense. Again, shut the hell up. Hungry folks like you are infinitesimal in the grand scheme of things. You can't be wretched and be arrogant at the same time.

The Yorubas are not known for being rabid tribalists, loud inferior and minority idiots do not represent us in the SW.
Again we know you’re not Yoruba . We know you when you speak. It’s not difficult. Well for being wretched isn’t in my dictionary. I’m sure it’s in yours cos they reflect in your words. You wish you’re Yoruba I know . Haters love to Hate something they can’t be. To add to your misery, even you know Obi can’t be President. That’s why ure rabid like a mad dog.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by celestineteryim: 5:02pm On Jul 14
mrvitalis:

Really? You need to go check again
parasite that can't live without food from other region
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Fearurcreeator: 5:05pm On Jul 14
mrvitalis:
May God never ignore you the way Obi ignores Reno... Brothers and sisters shout a loud amen

Every sensible person knows that Obi showed Soyinka nothing but respect

Went to his house, explained this to him but Soyinka kept on attacking obi, at any single interview he kept on attacking obi
Oniyeye
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by mrvitalis(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14
celestineteryim:
parasite that can't live without food from other region
We saw people that cried when north blocked food to South ooh...
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by celestineteryim: 5:24pm On Jul 14
mrvitalis:

We saw people that cried when north blocked food to South ooh...
nothing that is been produced in that red mug of a region that half of it's land is wash away by erosion, mention any food products that is produced in east and I will tell you where it comes from very poor region claiming billionaire online
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14
Whether you vote Obi or not, you're not doing Igbos a favor. Don't you get it?
LegacyB:

Same lies you have told yourselves for ages . When in actual fact everyone laughs at your comedy. Go back to the list of most successful people in Nigeria . Then that would help you a bit. Let me assume your Obi has the best idea in Nigeria. Are you too dumb to know that democracy is a game of numbers? Would you force him down other people’s throats . Or would you bully them to vote for him like u do online ( that’s the only active space for u though) ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14
You fit join am to say over your dea*d body if e sure for you.
Leave cho cho cho grin
richie240:
He has told u the truth.
Even senate president (3rd citizen) sef e nor fit get.

I nor expect u to understand Sha, as per obidient wey u be.
cool
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by LegacyB: 5:29pm On Jul 14
DMerciful:
Well you can apply same to yourself. That’s why Soludo would be a better option. You guys are yet to stain him with your hate. Listen in this world no one has the monopoly of anything. If hate is what you promote , then you’ll get it back in more measures. Learn that everyone matters and you’re only wiser when people appraise you as such, not forcing your emotions and wishes on others no matter how strongly you feel about it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by DMerciful(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14
If you wanna vote Soludo, pls do. We will campaign for Obi why you guys campaign for Soludo.
LegacyB:

Well you can apply same to yourself. That’s why Soludo would be a better option. You guys are yet to stain him with your hate. Listen in this world no one has the monopoly of anything. If hate is what you promote , then you’ll get it back in more measures. Learn that everyone matters and you’re only wiser when people appraise you as such, not forcing your emotions and wishes on others no matter how strongly you feel about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by jmaine: 5:31pm On Jul 14
LegacyB:

[s]Again we know you’re not Yoruba . We know you when you speak. It’s not difficult. Well for being wretched isn’t in my dictionary. I’m sure it’s in yours cos they reflect in your words. You wish you’re Yoruba I know . Haters love to Hate something they can’t be. To add to your misery, even you know Obi can’t be President. That’s why ure rabid like a mad dog[/s].

According to the APC, being Yoruba has to be someone who is a horribly bigoted wretch. There is nothing special in being a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo man. What matters is being human. I won't allow myself to be defined by horrible bigots like you soiling the Yoruba race.

The man you support has turned out to be FAR WORSE than Buhari. Yet, you don't mind going hungry to bed provided "Peter Obi will not be President". Quite hilarious ... grin grin.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by aestake: 5:41pm On Jul 14
Ttalk:
In politics every move counts, it is a fatal error for Obi to have ignored congratulating Wole Soyinka, in fact, a belated message to the Prof would mean a push caused by Reno's dragging

. Your Agulu saviour and his adviser and not intelligent, and Reno is gathering this evidence as a bullet he will use during the campaign to send Obi into political oblivion. Sadly Obidients are too naive to see this
Tinubu did not come to any debate, did not get you his manifesto and he is your president shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by aestake: 5:43pm On Jul 14
DMerciful:
Game of numbers and hunger is killing him, no electricity, no water, no housing.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Reloadedisraelp: 5:44pm On Jul 14
God bless Peter obi for not congratulating ....I wish he can b more tougher like barista wike .... Reno for don collect unknown slap grin
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by PEACE2023: 6:15pm On Jul 14
God punish Omokri
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by LegacyB: 6:15pm On Jul 14
jmaine:

According to the APC, being Yoruba has to be someone who is a horribly bigoted wretch. There is nothing special in being a Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo man. What matters is being human. I won't allow myself to be defined by horrible bigots like you soiling the Yoruba race.

The man you support has turned out to be FAR WORSE than Buhari. Yet, you don't mind going hungry to bed provided "Peter Obi will not be President". Quite hilarious ... grin grin.
I’m not an APC apologist. In actual fact what’s the difference with APC , PDP , Labour? But am not myopic in my view to see someone that is the same or worse than other politicians as a messiah because I hate one tribe or the other .
Well since you’re not very intelligent to engage with . I guess this is the much time am willing to give you. Takia
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Donake: 6:27pm On Jul 14
He would still be attacked by the celebrant for wishing him well since Peter Obi comes from the Igbos who dare to attempt breaking the fulani-yoruba power arrangements.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by TheOgaBoss: 7:03pm On Jul 14
ElSudani:
Obi is one small minded, petty and dubious opportunist.
Totally unfit to lead a diverse nation like Nigeria. Soyinka doesn't need any congratulations from him anyway.
then why are u folks lamenting over his nont sending a congratulatory message?
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by ElSudani: 7:04pm On Jul 14
TheOgaBoss:
then why are u folks lamenting over his nont sending a congratulatory message?

One reason, a small minded ninny like that shouldn't be the head of a company let alone a country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Konjiboii: 7:30pm On Jul 14
Who gives a hoot about this imbe opinion or the birthday of a notorious cult leader, Soyinka ain’t shiit and so is Reno and everyone else who support this riffraffs, that includes the mod too for pushing this trash to the FP.

NO ONE CARES!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Toni19: 8:09pm On Jul 14
Obi should have put sentiment aside and send a happy birthday message. It costs nothing to wish people happy birthday when you have positioned yourself on the global scene. The world is watching and they understand our steps even when we don't announce.

Obi is fraud, a gbajue and tribalistic human being. He can't call his team to order, he has no say where obidoits and Obi supporters are talking. They order his the way they like.

Well.... Hero beer is ready. Share it across Anambra and onitsha. Abia state will drink ofe nsala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by jmaine: 8:36pm On Jul 14
LegacyB:

I’m not an APC apologist. In actual fact what’s the difference with APC , PDP , Labour? But am not myopic in my view to see someone that is the same or worse than other politicians as a messiah because I hate one tribe or the other .
Well since you’re not very intelligent to engage with . I guess this is the much time am willing to give you. Takia

Yeah,engaging in bigotry bestows on you some intelligence... What a lad. You are better off staying silent...
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by richie240: 8:42pm On Jul 14
I wish I could say so, but the realm I walk, there's no death. So how we go take do am now?
#not-all-physical-beings-are-human.
cool
DMerciful:
You fit join am to say over your dea*d body if e sure for you.
Leave cho cho cho grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Abee79(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14
I wonder why Reno is so obsessed with Peter Obi. I really wonder 🤔
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by assassin007: 9:47pm On Jul 14
mrvitalis:
May God never ignore you the way Obi ignores Reno... Brothers and sisters shout a loud amen

Went to his house, explained this to him but Soyinka kept on attacking obi, at any single interview he kept on attacking obi

It will be well with you🙏
Plz repost this message where Reno can see it🙏🙏🙏
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Malawian(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14
Buhari no dey seat again, wetin still keep this "refugee" for abroad?

Make him come Naija come talk am for Peter Obi face. I wan check something.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by javascript1901: 11:24pm On Jul 14
The King of Black & African Literature
do not need obi's birthday wish
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Tukor1759: 11:39pm On Jul 14
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130942201][/quote] maybe he's looking for features
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by reality1010: 4:58am On Jul 15
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130942201][/quote]
You always reason demonically. How would you expect Obi to congratulate a cultist? Of what benefit would that be to our youths and to the hundreds of Nigerian youths who died due to cultism? If Obi should greet him, many Nigerians would curse him. You encourage more cultist, athiest, LGBTQ when you congratulate them.
We are remodelling the image of Nigerian youths battered by cultism, athiesism, gay marriage, etc
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by ElevationD: 5:21am On Jul 15
mrvitalis:

Thank you very much for this comment bro.
Have you not noticed that Obi’s name puts food on Omokri’s table? Again, have you not noticed how with his daily castigations, he inadvertently promotes Obi?

Obi reigns!
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Abee79(m): 7:37am On Jul 15
sIfioksq:
Typical of Obi, always selfishly ignoring other's achievements. Disappointing.
Achievements 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by benjanny(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15
May devil punish Reno and everything that concerns him

I block the idiot long ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Lists Achievements Of His Ministries In The Last One Year / Femi Adesina Receives 2nd Igbo Title In Abia State (Photos) / Senate Passes Nigerian Army University Bill (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.