Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:31 AM

Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography (1030 Views)

Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics / Peter Obi Dazzles At Brekete Family - Is He Nigeria's Hope For 2023? / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by savenaijatoday: 9:25pm On Jul 13
Never see it coming from the Tableshaker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Afonjananawerey: 9:27pm On Jul 13
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by ClearFlair: 9:35pm On Jul 13
Lovers of incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Philipponzaghi: 9:36pm On Jul 13
See dis Obi guy, e be Tinubu biography expert wey we no sabi before.

21 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by savenaijatoday: 9:37pm On Jul 13
Afonjananawerey:
grin grin grin
My brother, you can see hypocrites on the run

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Afonjananawerey: 9:43pm On Jul 13
savenaijatoday:

My brother, you can see hypocrites on the run

Agbadorinas are the most useless and senseless beings on this earth, they all reason through their annuses grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by sultanofpigs: 9:47pm On Jul 13
grin

Adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufu
Okoro
Noerection

Please tell RENO to RONU grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by sultanofpigs: 9:48pm On Jul 13
It's good you remind them...even though they are generally worthless

savenaijatoday:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Mbanda(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13
savenaijatoday:
I love your work, keep it up so that helinues and co. Will see the work of their lord and personal saviour 🀣🀣🀣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by guidelight: 9:51pm On Jul 13
I see them rushing to this thread, and running out quickly. E shock them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Mbanda(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13
sultanofpigs:
grin

Adamusuleiman1
Muhammaduyusufu
Okoro
Noerection

Please tell RENO to RONU grin
You forgot to mention helinues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by sultanofpigs: 9:55pm On Jul 13
Helinus..is not relevant.. grin

Mbanda:
You forgot to mention helinues πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Leemzyy(f): 9:55pm On Jul 13
sultanofpigs:
It's good you remind them...even though they are generally worthless

Hhm let me go and call tinupooo for you

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by sIfioksq: 10:00pm On Jul 13
Tinubu's biography shows his true leadership skills. Keep inspiring, sir!
Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by CoronaVirusPro: 10:00pm On Jul 13
Shots fired! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”«

Call the cops!

Get the ambulance here!

Peter has been shot!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by thewarrior72: 10:06pm On Jul 13
grin grin grin cheesy.....Laugh wan kill me as I open the thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Chinkoalhaji34: 10:12pm On Jul 13
See this Reno, him dey form sabi pass Obi

16 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by lastmessenger: 10:24pm On Jul 13
Ronu miscreants will avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Macphenson: 10:27pm On Jul 13
Helinues left the whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Goodvibes007: 10:28pm On Jul 13
savenaijatoday:
Reno is indeed causing Obidients so much pains πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Beremx(f): 10:33pm On Jul 13
grin cheesy. All the Tinubu roasting no reach half of Peter Obi. Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Rahkman: 10:40pm On Jul 13
This reno na very funny character walahi grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by muhammaduyusufu: 10:44pm On Jul 13
Nothing had seen posted here that we don't know before..no one has ever roasted Tinubu like Reno.

Even Reno mentioned that fact in his post today πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8153293/reno-omokri-condemns-peter-obi

Very predictably and pettily, Peter Obi has refused to celebrate Professor Wole Soyinka on his 90th birthday. And this is a man who wants to be Nigeria's President.

How many times does a legend like Professor Soyinka celebrate such a milestone? It is the cornerstone of decency to at least honour him, even if you no longer see eye to eye with him.

If you keep malice with your citizens, how can you govern them? If you only celebrate those you like, how can you preside over the whole country? You will divide the country.

A man who lacks the emotional intelligence to work with people he does not like cannot make a good leader. He will be partial, parochial and sectional.

Professor Wole Soyinka is the only Nigerian Nobel laureate and the first Black African to win a Nobel in an academic field. The whole world is celebrating him. Yet, in his country, a pretender to the throne ignores him.

Meanwhile, last year, when you, Peter Obi, sought his support, you referred to him as "one of Nigeria’s most revered figures and an international literary icon." But this year, he suddenly became a nobody to you.

During the campaigns, there was nobody more anti-Tinubu than me. I travelled to investigate him. I protested against him. Yet, he acknowledged me and praised my virtues on my fiftieth birthday. That is a leader . Someone who can rise against personal feelings for national reconciliation. Again; I repeat: that is a leader. And what he did for me, he has also done for the greater Professor Soyinka.

Peter, you are not a leader. You are just a trader. Focus on trading. You have no future in leading.

Happy ninetieth birthday, Professor Wole Soyinka. Your life has been a pattern of good works. Your service to Nigeria is remembered. Your contribution to humanity is admired. You are a beacon of light from Nigeria to the world. A man who has illuminated people's minds with brilliant works of literature and liberated people from oppression through valiant acts of activism. You are a specimen of what it is to be an Omoluabi. And no big surprise because the light in you was first in your mother, the late great Mrs. Eniola Soyinka. Thank you for a well-lived life, and I wish you more years on Earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Afonjananawerey: 10:55pm On Jul 13
muhammaduyusufu:
Nothing had seen posted here that we don't know before..no one has ever roasted Tinubu like Reno.

Even Reno mentioned that fact in his post today πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/8153293/reno-omokri-condemns-peter-obi

Just this evening from Reno grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Thormentor: 10:58pm On Jul 13
savenaijatoday:

Op this made my evening

i command blessings on your head grin grin

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by franchasofficia: 11:01pm On Jul 13
I love this Tinubu's autobiography cheesy

Well done op and Rhino Omockery grin
Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by MasterJayJay: 11:05pm On Jul 13
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130944411]Nothing had seen posted here that we don't know before..no one has ever roasted Tinubu like Reno.

Even Reno mentioned that fact in his post today
Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by mightyhaze: 11:05pm On Jul 13
Many Agbadorians must have rushed in,opening their 'ebola teeth ' to relish some delicious obi bashing only to meet this grin
Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by yarimo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13
savenaijatoday:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Afonjananawerey: 11:12pm On Jul 13
[quote author=yarimo post=130944643][/quote]

Come back here kid grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by able20(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13
If not that Mr Tinubu abused hard Drugs he would have made a good leader

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Reno Roasts Obi, Dazzles Nigerians With Tinubu's Biography by Thormentor: 11:23pm On Jul 13
Afonjananawerey:

Come back here kid grin
cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdp Should Fly Yar Adua Back To Luth / Will There be a real Presidential Election in April 2007 / A Nigerian Murded On Board A Plane:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.