Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,658 members, 7,930,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

Life Of A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of A Single Mother (3020 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:06pm On Jul 13
This Post is entirely based on my personal experience with single mothers.

When you meet her, she is straight forward and let's you know she has a kid for another man. She says she does not love the man and he is irresponsible.

She let's you hit the pussyyy really good and manipulates you to think she's young and innocent. She let's you believe you are a dominant male and she loves your styles.
You start to feel in charge and starts to feel like a king when she Cooks for you.

She's is quick to bring in discussions about her baby and how intelligent she is and how she as a mother is doing everything to raise money for baby's school fees.
Your instincts kicks in and your mind asks, "is the child mine?". "why is she telling me about her baby?". But her pussy juice has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
It's normal, you are a man looking fr pussyyy.

She tells you, She loves her baby. And having a kid for another man doesn't mean a thing. You are quick to agree with her since all you want is just a second round in that juicy pussyyy cheesy
For a man, good pussy is addictive most especially if it comes with a heavy does of manipulation. Mumu man

17 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:07pm On Jul 13
Then you look in you account balance. Suddenly, your father and your mother reaches out to you for financial favor. You check your account and see you only have 12,000 naira left after spending so much to entertain your new found lover.

You look at your opay then you look at the single mother: she looks back af you.
You look at your opay again and then you look at your last call log. Dad needs money, mummy needs money,... They are very important but you are a man headed fr doom with a lady over 30 years and a kid. To make it worse, the kids are probably 2 but she decided to tell you about just 1.

So after breif deliberation within, you send your parents 5k and beg the single mother with 7k... With alot of "abeg". Awwwww lover boy
cheesy cheesy
For a second she looks at you like a stupid man. But then again she gives you a wild hug and kiss you on the lips. It's part of her unending scripts and schemes, (of course no be only you dey pay, you just joined the long list of bastardssss funding her lifestyle) .
You are disposable if you can't meet up. You know it and she knows it. The sex means absolutely nothing to her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13
so its against the law for a single mother to talk about the most important person in her life?!

7 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:28pm On Jul 13
MrBrownJay:
so its against the law for a single mother to talk about the most important person in her life?!

Pay attention and learn.
There is more to Life than blocking people seeking help either they are genuine or not.
While you beg with your own alternate

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:33pm On Jul 13
That same night, she gives you the impression that she can't sleep over. She makes you understand, despite the rounds of sex, she's not free with you because she's not "that kind of person". You swallow that hook, line and sinker.

She tells you she asked her neighbor to pick her child from school because she couldn't... since she was with you all day. You start to feel special. You start to wonder what kind of foolish guy will lose this kind of lady, a priceless jewel cheesy
cheesy omo juju don catch you.

Then along the discussion, rent suddenly pops up... Or some funny billing with some sense of urgency. You won't want to disappoint her because you are a man.
That's what men do: we hate to disappoint the female folks.
We want to show them we are a provider and we are capable.
"Yes I will", "yes I can"
"I will send you the money baby"
"Yes I will", "yes I can"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:38pm On Jul 13
Little bird, little bird, can you clap?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't clap
Little bird, little bird, can you fly?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can fly

Elephant, elephant, can you fly?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't fly
Elephant, elephant, can you stomp?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can stomp

Little fish, little fish, can you stomp?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't stomp
Little fish, little fish, can you swim?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can swim

Gorilla, gorilla, can you swim?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't swim
Gorilla, gorilla, can you climb?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can climb

Omo Weyrey angry you'll spend your last dime trying to impress a liar.
Motherfuckerrre she doesn't love you...
You are just the next catch she's trying collect his money. She is broke and needs money.
She's NOT lonely and need company. She has alot of men on her WhatsApp that she begs for money. You think its a child's play for a woman to take care of herself and also a child...economy hard bros.

Without a reasonable job, you'll have to lie or hoeee around for a while to eat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by madone: 10:40pm On Jul 13
All my years of counselling single ladies with kids i have also told them not to put the child first in the relationship talk. But many wont hear. Many men run for responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:45pm On Jul 13
madone:
All my years of counselling single ladies with kids i have also told them not to put the child first in the relationship talk. But many wont hear. Many men run for responsibilities.

This is another manipulation
Many men run from responsibility...
Responsibility to who?
A child that isn't mine?

Wetin do hin papa?

14 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by nifemi25(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13
Poster is speaking from experience.... Actually this is what most male are going through

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:58pm On Jul 13
Sorry for the break in transmission.
So when she leaves your place and gets home, you call her and you notice she is on another call which lasts for more than 30 minutes. Meanwhile, you the lover boy is worried about if she has gotten home safely.

When her number finally goes through, you are apprehensive but she's calmmmmm. she tells you she has been on call with her mother: who is just advicing her about life. Suddenly, she tries to chip in religion just to potray she believes so much in God and she's pious. Person wey una just knack eachother raw
Omo! Omo! Omo x100

Do you know what she just tried to do? OK, I'll leave you to think about that.

Then she asks you if you will be free tomorrow, Sunday. she wants the two of you to visit a friend of hers that works at "God knows where". You agree because you thought you've found love.
She takes you to her mama in charge of "Judas Class". Then they analyze your potentials and further brain wash you.
I know you want to ask me the meaning of "Judas Class" cheesy ...

8 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by TheFreshVanilla: 11:15pm On Jul 13
How will this crap put more money into your pocket as a young man? Happy time wasting.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by madone: 11:22pm On Jul 13
SUPERBLOOM:

Many men run from responsibility... Responsibility to who?
A child that isn't mine?

Wetin do hin papa?
Why taste the apple of you dont want the particles stucked in your teeth.
Oooh you expect to bang her and not be responsible to her need? If your need is good f...ck her needs are countless or kuku buy robot qnd bang then. Even dog as a pet needs a responsible owner

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by muyico(m): 12:12am On Jul 14
single mother is no go area! my brother no try am to married single mom!

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by eepeepook: 12:32am On Jul 14
Once story pass one comment post, pure lie.
Re: Life Of A Single Mother by FRANCISTOWN: 5:33am On Jul 14
SUPERBLOOM:
Little bird, little bird, can you clap?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't clap
Little bird, little bird, can you fly?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can fly

Elephant, elephant, can you fly?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't fly
Elephant, elephant, can you stomp?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can stomp

Little fish, little fish, can you stomp?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't stomp
Little fish, little fish, can you swim?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can swim

Gorilla, gorilla, can you swim?
No, I can't, no, I can't, I can't swim
Gorilla, gorilla, can you climb?
Yes, I can, yes, I can, I can climb

Omo Weyrey angry you'll spend your last dime trying to impress a liar.
Motherfuckerrre she doesn't love you...
You are just the next catch she's trying collect his money. She is broke and needs money.
She's NOT lonely and need company. She has alot of men on her WhatsApp that she begs for money. You think its a child's play for a woman to take care of herself and also a child...economy hard bros.

Without a reasonable job, you'll have to lie or hoeee around for a while to eat.
😂😂😂😂 This guy you be were and you are not a good person. But everything you said is nothing but the absolute truth. I swear.

In those days I had experience with 2 different single mothers and everything you said played itself out in the lives of the two. The only way I was saved was because I was not emotionally attached to either of them. I was only using them for emotional amusement.

Though they didn't ask me directly for money, but you know the kind of regurgitation that comes with series of complains maybe to motivate or influence you to want to do something. Lol! I didn't do shit.

One of them jokingly told me live and direct that her son will always be number one in her life. Oh, so her son with another man will be the number in her life, but she should be number 1 in my own life?
Where I'm from. I be royal blood and my ancestors dey full of wisdom. Sense dey always follow us.
I no even do like say I hear. Toyed with her a few times more and ghosted her in the most terrible way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by FRANCISTOWN: 5:39am On Jul 14
SUPERBLOOM:

Many men run from responsibility... Responsibility to who?
A child that isn't mine?

Wetin do hin papa?
I wonder o.
See the way the guy dey talk nonsense with so much confidence.

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by dkidd: 5:46am On Jul 14
Lol grin
Re: Life Of A Single Mother by CrownOfClay724: 6:12am On Jul 14
The uncomfortable truth grin
Re: Life Of A Single Mother by efewizey(m): 6:19am On Jul 14
Everything you said is right. In my own case she get big yansh .I nearly Married her o .she Sabi lie ..manipulation is normal to her .I feel for Many.even let her know how much I had .when she show me her color I nearly sick .Remember she is a single mother because the man when been they with am see am say she no get any thing to offer apart from her body .no man lives a woman with value .Remember that

11 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by chybuzky(m): 8:20am On Jul 14
SUPERBLOOM:
Sorry for the break in transmission.
So when she leaves your place and gets home, you call her and you notice she is on another call which lasts for more than 30 minutes. Meanwhile, you the lover boy is worried about if she has gotten home safely.

When her number finally goes through, you are apprehensive but she's calmmmmm. she tells you she has been on call with her mother: who is just advicing her about life. Suddenly, she tries to chip in religion just to potray she believes so much in God and she's pious. Person wey una just knack eachother raw
Omo! Omo! Omo x100

Do you know what she just tried to do? OK, I'll leave you to think about that.

Then she asks you if you will be free tomorrow, Sunday. she wants the two of you to visit a friend of hers that works at "God knows where". You agree because you thought you've found love.
She takes you to her mama in charge of "judas class". Then they analyze your potentials and further brain wash you.
I know you want to ask me the meaning of "judas class" cheesy ...

Continue abeg, I dey enjoy did story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by Anguldi(m): 8:22am On Jul 14
Live thread
Re: Life Of A Single Mother by Anijay1212(m): 9:06am On Jul 14
I'm listening.
Oya continue.
🤔🤔🤔
Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 9:10am On Jul 14
Anijay1212:
I'm listening.
Oya continue.
🤔🤔🤔

Omo I dey church, I wann tell God my problems first. I go update if I don commot

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by csamii: 9:56am On Jul 14
You're not wrong though but I don't fu*k with single girls let alone single mothers. It's just the sex and their juicy punany.
Re: Life Of A Single Mother by BlackRainDrops: 9:57am On Jul 14
Like, stop generalizing! You get very mad when women say men are scum, because of course not all men are bad. Kindly extend the same grace to other people. If a single mum did you dirty, then call her out specifically. Or are you guys addicted to talking nonsense about a group of people you've never even met? It's honestly annoying!

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:06am On Jul 14
OK Ma. your grievances has been noted
Men are scum. Men are super Scum
Scum raise to Power 3 x 4, power 16x20 raise to power 1 million.
Eshey oooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by SUPERBLOOM: 10:16am On Jul 14
All she wants to do is dance on WhatsApp.
No! she did not study Performing Arts. All she wants to do is dance on TicTok, download the the watermarked video then post it on her WhatsApp. I can't blame her if she finds joy in that.
That's her social media life and you cant say anything about it. Then suddenly, you stopped seeing any post on her status.

As a smart guy, you play around and store a different number on her phone. She does not know it's you but since she has replied your text, you can now see the WhatsApp pictures and videos she didn't want you to see on the your regular number she has grin

It hits you like you just discovered fire, hmm.
She posts different guys with all sorts of cryptic messages. Damnnn you are not even number 3 special person she is with grin

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by Caleb15(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14
Following
Re: Life Of A Single Mother by Veryyellowman: 12:20pm On Jul 14
Intriguing

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by Exceed15: 4:31pm On Jul 14
Every single mother has loads of baggage and filled with bitterness..Run for your life.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mother by NarcissistKing: 5:13pm On Jul 14
Just fvck them and move on. Fvck and nut in them till you're satisfied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady To Cum / Ladies, Who Else Would Be Your Ideal Dream Guy, Apart From Me? / What Exactly Is A 'wife Material'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.