Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,109 members, 7,925,503 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

Still Learning Struggling With Your Finances ? Do This Instead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Still Learning Struggling With Your Finances ? Do This Instead (77 Views)

How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law / Don't Hit/beat Her, Do This Instead. (3 Ways To Punish Your Wife Or Girlfriend / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Learning Struggling With Your Finances ? Do This Instead by Peacegodwin02: 10:41pm On Jul 13
Here is how my financial evolution began:

During the holiday, I stumbled in a post like this on Facebook that explained a very interesting business model that require just my phone and a very little capital to register and begin.

(I will be training the first 200 people for free, secure your slot now👇)

(Check the first picture for my WhatsApp number)

So I didn't waste time because I wanted to make a bold step towards resignation when school resumed.

so I registered and started and in two weeks I was able to make 240k with my phone.
So my phone could actually bring financial liberation to my finances.

This is the same business strategy that helped me grow my account from N3500 to N240k in two weeks
The same business that has been making me consistent 6 figures 180k weekly?

If your answer is yes, check below this post you'll see my private WhatsApp number on the first picture,

Send a message on Whatsapp before the group gets filled....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Julia-gee Cornerstone Schools Holy Communion / Fully Funded Russian Open Doors 2024 Scholarship / Macbook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.