Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. (421 Views)

This Is Affecting My Relationship / It's Affecting Me Psychologically, Please Help! / My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by Dcass(f): 11:07pm On Jul 13
Lately i noticed few Things about myself since the hardship becomes unbearable.
First i notice a slight lost of my sight, am not blind but i dont see sharp and clearly any More.
2 i lost the full ability to talk confidently as in my voice becomes weak and low.
3 i lose a lot of weight . These days i noticed that none of my clothes fits anymore and i feel the need for adjustment on my cloths to fit in.
4 i lost my natural skin complexion now i look kind of pale and malnorished.
5 i feel low, i feel lack of energy and i get dizzy easily.
6 i lost that smile and joy, i think too much what i will do to survive and how i will survive, and the hardship keep killing me inside.
Help me before i lose my life i need a means of survival.
I am not myself anymore am losing my mental health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by Dcass(f): 1:32am On Jul 14
God help us
Re: How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by Foodqueen(f): 8:03am On Jul 14
U no go go find work.

Always one story and another. U no de tire.
Re: How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:28am On Jul 14
undecided

Re: How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by 24hrUplift: 9:13am On Jul 14
You no go—go learn Forex trading and start working from your home.

Dey there dey beg money instead of you to dey do give away.

Life is very short oo. Use it well...

To every able body youths:

You are already affecting the country if you have no capacity to function. Not the country affecting you.
If your parents are poor, that should not dictate your destiny.
No sleep until you succeed.

Re: How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by Zwooks: 6:56pm On Jul 14
Re: How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by baddooski: 8:12pm On Jul 14
Dcass:
Lately i noticed few Things about myself since the hardship becomes unbearable.
First i notice a slight lost of my sight, am not blind but i dont see sharp and clearly any More.
2 i lost the full ability to talk confidently as in my voice becomes weak and low.
3 i lose a lot of weight . These days i noticed that none of my clothes fits anymore and i feel the need for adjustment on my cloths to fit in.
4 i lost my natural skin complexion now i look kind of pale and malnorished.
5 i feel low, i feel lack of energy and i get dizzy easily.
6 i lost that smile and joy, i think too much what i will do to survive and how i will survive, and the hardship keep killing me inside.
Help me before i lose my life i need a means of survival.
I am not myself anymore am losing my mental health.
why is everyone ganging against u?
Re: How Nigeria Is Affecting Me. by vibemad007: 10:04pm On Jul 14
Dcass:
God help us
he won't

(1) (Reply)

What I Believe About Valentine / Buy The Best System Or Get Connected With Our Influence Into Uk Business. / Learn How Mobile Marketing Skyrockets Your Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.