Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

Trump Shot At Rally - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Shot At Rally (380 Views)

Pictures Of Thomas Matthew Crooks, The Guy Who Shot At Donald Trump / Donald Trump Shot At Pennsylvania Rally / Fernando Villavicencio: Presidential Candidate In Ecuador Assassinated At Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Trump Shot At Rally by next2u: 10:36am On Jul 19
DADDYCOOOL , haven you meet me before , you came to my advert to write it look scam , i post an advert online , you are not interested ,nobody have complained to you that i scammed him or her , you have done any business with me before , why write such comment , if you don't know,that you are showing characteristic that you are enemy of progress.
Re: Trump Shot At Rally by next2u: 10:39am On Jul 19
DADDYCOOOL , haven you meet me before , you came to my advert to write it look scam , i post an advert online , you are not interested ,nobody have complained to you that i scammed him or her , have done any business with me before , why write such comment , if you don't know,that you are showing characteristic that you are enemy of progress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Announces 39 Year Old Senator JD Vance As His Running Mate. / During China Talks, Duterte Will Demand Filipino Fishermen’s Right To Livelihood / With Rev Jesse Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.