Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

Trump Has Been Shot ! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Has Been Shot ! (230 Views)

Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Donald Trump Has Revealed How Nigerian Politicians Killed Their Country’s Econom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:18am On Jul 14
An assassination attempt has been made on the former President and aspirant in the upcoming US Presidential election.
Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:21am On Jul 14
Trump Shot On Side Of Head In Assassination Attempt At Pennsylvania Rally, One Dead

Donald Trump appears to have been shot during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. The former President could be seen grabbing his neck and then falling to the ground as the sound of shots rang out.

Trump was seen standing back up with blood on his face, and was led off stage by the Secret Service, who could be heard shouting "get down" during the incident.

Nine shots were heard, including three before Trump grabbed his ear.

Some reported seeing the military chase someone on the left hand side of the bleachers. The Times is also reporting that secret service is kicking out the press and has declared the venue a crime scene.

Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:22am On Jul 14
According to Secret Service spoksman, Anthony Guglielmi, Trump "is safe" after "an incident occurred" at the Pennsylvania rally.

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung said that Trump is "fine and is being checked out at a local medical facility," adding that Trump "thanks law enforcement and first responders for their quick action during this heinous act."

"Everyone join me in praying for our President Trump and everyone at that rally. I hope everyone is ok," GOP Senator J.D. Vance (R-OH) posted on X.

Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:24am On Jul 14
The incident comes days after Joe Biden and top Democrat donor Reid Hoffman make assassination comments.

Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:29am On Jul 14
This is coming just a few days Biden Campaign major donor threatened to assassinate Trump .

Also, Demonrat Party extremist have been calling for the assassination of Trump and conservative Supreme Court Justices.

Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:40am On Jul 14
The Washington Compost and Jew York Times first reported the shooting at the incidence as mere balloons popping.

Washington comPost goes with "Trump Rushed Offstage From Rally After Loud Pops."

Yes, 'loud pops' ... 'loud noises,' really just an annoying sound is what we think they're trying to convey.

I am putting my money on Mossad and Ukrainian operatives.

This is not the first time an American presidential candidate who was anti war was murdered by Jews.

Jews murdered a leading candidate in an election year who opposed the US getting involved in WW2. I can't remember the candidates name off head now, but his assassination saw to Roosevelt getting to the WH.

A Jew also murdered Abraham Lincoln.
Another Jew attempted to assassinate Andrew Jackson for refusing to renew a charter for the private federal banking reserves to print and mint currency and coins.
JFK was assassinated by Mossad because JFK was about to disarm Israel of their stolen nukes. Jack Ruby - the man who shot the patsy, Lee-Harvey Oswald was a part of a Jewish mafia group operating in Dallas Texas and a prominent member of the Jewish community. When quizzed on why he shot Oswald, Jack Rubenstein will say it was "to protect the Jews". Jack Ruby stated on record that the investigation was pointing to Mossad and so he had to act to protect the Jews in America. The attempt on another US President's life (Ronald Reagan ) was carried out by a Jew.

I hope Zion Don Trump will finally wake up and see who he's real mortal enemies are instead of sucking kosher diks.
Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by Botragelad: 12:50am On Jul 14
VulgarVulvas:
The Washington Compost and Jew York Times first reported the shooting at the incidence as mere balloons popping.

Washington comPost goes with "Trump Rushed Offstage From Rally After Loud Pops."

Yes, 'loud pops' ... 'loud noises,' really just an annoying sound is what we think they're trying to convey.

I am putting my money on Mossad and Ukrainian operatives.

This is not the first time an American presidential candidate who was anti war was murdered by Jews.

Jews murdered a leading candidate in an election year who opposed the US getting involved in WW2. I can't remember the candidates name off head now, but his assassination saw to Roosevelt getting to the WH.

A Jew also murdered Abraham Lincoln.
Another Jew attempted to assassinate Andrew Jackson for refusing to renew a charter for the private federal banking reserves to print and mint currency and coins.
JFK was assassinated by Mossad because JFK was about to disarm Israel of their stolen nukes. Jack Ruby - the man who shot the patsy, Lee-Harvey Oswald was a part of a Jewish mafia group operating in Dallas Texas and a prominent member of the Jewish community. When quizzed on why he shot Oswald, Jack Rubenstein will say it was "to protect the Jews". Jack Ruby stated on record that the investigation was pointing to Mossad and so he had to act to protect the Jews in America. The attempt on another US President's life (Ronald Reagan ) was carried out by a Jew.

I hope Zion Don Trump will finally wake up and see who he's real mortal enemies are instead of sucking kosher diks.
You're actually peddling this nonsense with a straight face? It's evident you're desperately attempting to convince yourself of this farce, almost as if the mere mention of Jews sends you into a frenzy of fear and anxiety. The sweet schadenfreude!

Have you heard about the recent... let's call it a "death" that befell those Hamas extremists? A multitude of them have met their well-deserved demise, with many more to follow suit! Do try to keep up, dear propagandist-in-chief. 😂

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:51am On Jul 14
Botragelad:

You're actually peddling this nonsense with a straight face? It's evident you're desperately attempting to convince yourself of this farce, almost as if the mere mention of Jews sends you into a frenzy of fear and anxiety. The sweet schadenfreude!

Have you heard about the recent... let's call it a "death" that befell those Hamas extremists? A multitude of them have met their well-deserved demise, with many more to follow suit! Do try to keep up, dear propagandist-in-chief. 😂

You said nothing Mr 0su
Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 12:56am On Jul 14
Botragelad:

You will be posted to the north soon .

Let's see how tough you are outside JIDF station.

Make sure your mum packs you extra diapers.
Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by seunny4lif(m): 1:04am On Jul 14
The Shooter at the Trump Rally in Pennsylvania was killed on the Roof of a nearby Building, after being Killed by U.S. Secret Service Agents.

They just gave Trump sit of power right now.
This just proved what he as been saying that even Elon have officially just said he will vote for Trump
This will be Trump campaign image and it will go hard

U.S. President Joe Biden will Address the Nation after today’s Assassination Attempt against Former President Donald Trump.

Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by Nawa4nl: 1:05am On Jul 14
This was an assisnation attempt
Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 1:14am On Jul 14
seunny4lif:
The Shooter at the Trump Rally in Pennsylvania was killed on the Roof of a nearby Building, after being Killed by U.S. Secret Service Agents.

They just gave Trump sit of power right now.
This just proved what he as been saying that even Elon have officially just said he will vote for Trump
This will be Trump campaign image and it will go hard
Slow your horse there.

I used to support Trump but his actions and inactions as well as he's slavishness to Zionism and Pissrael put me completely off.

You also have to ask why the Jews in America suddenly dumped Biden and are now telling us what was obvious from day one , that Joe is not mentally fit for office ?

Trump has sold his soul to the devil and has made a deal with him.

The conviction by a corrupt NY DA office secured in a Jewish owned court in NY all point to shackles being placed on Trump who in 2016 had no dirt on him.

The Jews did a good propaganda against Trump via TDS indoctrination on the leftoid idiots and I see this asassination attempt as fake to sway dissapointed and former Trump supporters to come out and vote for him.

If Trump gets into the WH, Pissrael will nuke the ME.
Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by Botragelad: 1:25am On Jul 14
VulgarVulvas:

You will be posted to the north soon .

Let's see how tough you are outside JIDF station.

Make sure your mum packs you extra diapers.

What does a troll knows about the JIDF. Lol
You're missing out on some serious fun! Hunting terrorists with a Markava tank is the ultimate kick, if you know what I mean. But, I can't share more pics. Anyway, enjoy the ride, and kol tuv!

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by VulgarVulvas: 1:31am On Jul 14
Botragelad:

What does a troll knows about the JIDF. Lol
You're missing out on some serious fun! Hunting terrorists with a Markava tank is the ultimate kick, if you know what I mean. But, I can't share more pics. Anyway, enjoy the ride, and kol tuv!

Lol.

How many of those Markava tanks got FUBARed by Hamas teenagers armed with rockets ? I have seen tonnes of videos of Hamas teenagers placing explosive charges on those shitty tanks and blowing them up to smithereens.

Didn't they teach you in Baby killer school aka IDF that you need to secure a tank with at least a squad of infantry ?.

If e sure for your side that you are truly chosen enter Lebanon go fight Hezz niggers.
Re: Trump Has Been Shot ! by Botragelad: 1:42am On Jul 14
VulgarVulvas:

Lol.

How many of those Markava tanks got FUBARed by Hamas teenagers armed with rockets ? I have seen tonnes of videos of Hamas teenagers placing explosive charges on those shitty tanks and blowing them up to smithereens.

Didn't they teach you in Baby killer school aka IDF that you need to secure a tank with at least a squad of infantry ?.

If e sure for your side that you are truly chosen enter Lebanon go fight Hezz niggers.

See why I call you a troll? The Markava tank has a impressive combat record, and some of those 'FUBARed' tanks you mentioned were likely damaged by advanced anti-tank missiles, not makeshift rockets or explosive charges.

And, yes, well-trained in the IDF to secure tanks with supporting infantry, but sometimes fluid battlefield situations don't always allow for textbook deployments. These tanks are designed to withstand these kind of threats, and overtime learned valuable lessons from past conflicts to improve tactics and armor. Don't believe everything you see in videos, and remember that Hamas propaganda often exaggerates their successes.

How can you even begin to comprehend this when you've never seen a tank in reality? You're just a keyboard warrior, spewing out propaganda from the comfort of your armchair. You've never faced real combat, so spare me the lectures.

(1) (Reply)

Belarus Moves Its Army With Russia In Preparation For The Siege Of Ukrainian / Presidential Debate: Trump Vs Kamala / France Erupts In 'civil War' As Macron Faces Revolt Over New Government After 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.