Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,188 members, 7,925,694 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally (344 Views)

US Secret Service On The Hunt For Yahoo Boys Who Stole $5M From Workers Union / Olamide's Bouncer Threw a Thief Off Stage While Trying To Steal Olamide's Chain / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32am On Jul 14
Trump rushed off stage by Secret Service after incident interrupts rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhsKTv-TxHw

BREAKING NEWS: Trump led off stage after major security incident breaks out at Pennsylvania rally. More details: https://trib.al/KpOpbof

Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36am On Jul 14
Shooter dead and rally attendee killed at Trump event in Pennsylvania, Butler County District attorney tells AP
Associated Press
Sun, 14 July 2024 at 12:24 am GMT+1

WASHINGTON (AP) — Shooter dead and rally attendee killed at Trump event in Pennsylvania, Butler County District attorney tells AP.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/shooter-dead-rally-attendee-killed-232404911.html
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Jul 14
BREAKING: Trump is 'safe' after shots fired at rally - US Secret Service
Sky News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p30N7tOJ64g

The US Secret Service says Donald Trump is "safe" after shots were fired at his rally.
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by Archilouis(m): 12:39am On Jul 14
Sad happenings
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54am On Jul 14
BREAKING NEWS Trump shooting: Shooter is dead and audience member killed in bloodbath that saw Ex-President grazed at rally
By JIMMY MCCLOSKEY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 00:00, 14 July 2024 | UPDATED: 00:39, 14 July 2024

The shooter who fired at least eight shots at Donald Trump is dead, with a rallygoer also killed in Saturday's shocking bloodbath.

Butler County District Attorney Richard Goldinger broke the news to reporters after the atrocity at a Trump rally at Butler Farm Show Grounds in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Neither the identity of the shooter nor the bystander who also died has been released.

In the moments after the shooting, voices could be heard screaming 'The shooter is down' as Trump dived to the floor and frightened rallygoers screamed with fear.

The 45th president was seen ducking down with blood coming from his ear. He pumped his fist in the air to indicate that he was fine while surrounded by Secret Service agents before being led away.

Team Trump says the former president is 'fine' and that further detail would follow soon.

A medical helicopter was seen taking off from the rally site 19 minutes after the shooting and is believed to be headed for a hospital in nearby Pittsburgh, The New York Times reported.

Dramatic footage that has swept the world showed popping sounds ring out as the 2024 presidential hopeful was on stage addressing a large crowd of supporters.

Trump could be seen ducking as screams rang out and fans in MAGA t-shirts stood behind him threw themselves to the ground.

Developing story, check back for updates.

PBS live stream footage of attempted assassination of Trump.

You will hear loud bangs.
Trump touches his ear. He was grazed.

Then you will hear secret service state the shooter is down and that Trump has blood on his shirt.

Whoa. pic.twitter.com/gJLVSKX8c9

— The Sassiest Minx in MN 🌊 (@SassiestMinx) July 13, 2024

Donald Trump is pictured with blood on his face moments after shots rang out at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday

The site of the Trump rally in Butler County Show Grounds is pictured before Trump came on stage. The president spoke on the stage just below the hoisted American flag with a crowd standing behind him.

DailyMail

BREAKING NEWS[/color] Trump shooting: Shooter is dead and audience member killed in bloodbath that saw Ex-President grazed at rally.
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:05am On Jul 14
THATS THEIR WAY na, they are using their own evil tactics against their own, because they know Biden cannot win.

sadly they missed and Trump popularity will SKYROCKET!!!
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by Sapasenator: 1:15am On Jul 14
MrBrownJay1:
THATS THEIR WAY na, they are using their own evil tactics against their own, because they know Biden cannot win.

sadly they missed and Trump popularity will SKYROCKET!!!

he is the next president of the USA.
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22am On Jul 14
Sapasenator:

he probably is, unless these people have their ways.
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by sleek214(m): 1:25am On Jul 14
That was close. Very sure the shooter is a die hard Biden supporter.
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by Sapasenator: 1:25am On Jul 14
MrBrownJay1:

he probably is, unless these people have their ways.

Democrats are never serious and too divided. i despise Trump but love his tenacity and determination against all odds. A year ago, I would have wagered a bet of $5000 that Trump would be in Jail now but here we are today.

It is truly a sad situation and I thank God every day I am not in the USA. Biden should have stepped down for someone younger a long time ago.
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by RealityKings(f): 1:32am On Jul 14
Sapasenator:

Democrats are never serious and too divided. i despise Trump but love his tenacity and determination against all odds. A year ago, I would have wagered a bet of $5000 that Trump would be in Jail now but here we are today.

It is truly a sad situation and I thank God every day I am not in the USA. Biden should have stepped down for someone younger a long time ago.

Please Sir invest the $5000 in me
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by Promise47(m): 3:23am On Jul 14
The person who shoot trump is a support of Sleepy 😴🥱 Joe Biden I'm sure Joe Biden will lose this election my man Joe Biden
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by Promise47(m): 3:24am On Jul 14
How will you pay him back his $5000 dollars are you joking
RealityKings:

Please Sir invest the $5000 in me
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by Promise47(m): 3:29am On Jul 14
Politics is not a do or die affair don't kill politician don't behave or do like Nigeria that kill for political gain or appointment support who you want to support vote and go home and rest wait for the results Good luck 🤞
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by RealityKings(f): 5:05am On Jul 14
Promise47:
How will you pay him back his $5000 dollars are you joking

Did I quote you? Why don't you mind your business instead of the unsolicited question
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by EreluRoz: 5:52am On Jul 14
Sapasenator:

You mean Trump will win again, I thought the Americans don't like him
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02am On Jul 14
Sapasenator:

yes, as much as the man is a damn megalomaniac, the reality is that people follow him like crazy, and many of his policies make sense today. the fact that they tried to do him like that, shows dems are shaking in their boots...
the problem here is that Biden dont want to stand down even when everyone can see that he aint fit to lead (even though Trump is only 3yrs younger than him)
Re: Trump Rushed Off Stage By Secret Service After Incident Interrupts Rally by Mynd44: 7:06am On Jul 14

(1)

The Truth About Loan Sharks: Don't Panic! / 88-year-old Woman Nabbed For Purchasing 6-year-old Girl For N500,000 / Kidnappers Of Lagos Pupils Give Families 48-hour Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.