Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Security: I pity anybody who falls for Ubah's blackmail antics.By Chinedu Obigwe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security: I pity anybody who falls for Ubah's blackmail antics.By Chinedu Obigwe (237 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security: I pity anybody who falls for Ubah's blackmail antics.By Chinedu Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 4:53am On Jul 14
Security: I pity anybody who falls for Ubah's blackmail antics.By Chinedu Obigwe

The singular reason the clueless ifeanyi Ubah is politicising security issue in Anambra State is to create the wrong impression that he can provide security for Anambra people.*

I honestly pity anybody that falls for the clueless ifeanyi Ubah blackmail antics against Governor Soludo administration.

Someone that destroyed the future of many promising young men , ruined his own capital oil investment with over borrowing and mismanagement of the borrowed funds, sent many of our young growing businessmen back home by luring them into fraudulent business dealings and ruining them in the process cannot be trusted.

A man that nearly wrecked the business of Coscharis boss and Gaɓros telling Anambra people that he can provide security for them is a moonlight tale meant for the trash bin.

As long as am concerned, nothing good can be associated with the clueless ifeanyi Ubah.

The only thing he is known for is destruction.

His propagandists are politicising insecurity for the sole aim of using it to score cheap political points against Governor Soludo administration.

As far as Anambra security is concerned, the clueless ifeanyi Ubah has not contributed anything towards curbing insecurity in the State.

The only thing he did was equipping his election militias that he used to coerce Anambra South electorates into voting for him in 2023.

Nobody will entrust his security into the hands of the clueless ifeanyi Ubah because it's a well known fact that he cannot secure anybody in Anambra State.

No matter what the clueless ifeanyi Ubah propagandists are saying, I maintain my stand that Governor Soludo administration has done well in Anambra security sector.

We know how the situation was when he came into office but as at today he has reduced insecurity in the State to the barest minimum.

His administration battle against unknown gunmen was successfully fought and won because we no longer hear of unknown gunmen mass killing of innocent people in the State as was obtainable in the past.

The pockets of crime in the State is also being fought by our gallant security officers and they deserve commendation.

Anybody politicising insecurity is an enemy of the State and in my opinion, the clueless ifeanyi Ubah and his propagandists that are politicising insecurity in Anambra are enemies of our State.

No reasonable mind will celebrate crime when committed.

But we have seen the clueless ifeanyi Ubah propagandists celebrating crime on various social media platform.

They did not stop at that because they have graduated into circulation of stage managed crime videos all in a condemnable bid to score cheap political points against Governor Soludo administration.

The good people of Anambra are not fools and for that reason they cannot be hoodwinked with the clueless ifeanyi Ubah politically motivated sponsored propaganda against Governor Soludo administration.

An adage says that " when you praise a man that is doing well, the praises will spur him to do more".

Governor Soludo is undoubtedly doing well and we urge him to keep it up.

No vacancy in Anambra State government house till 2030.
Re: Security: I pity anybody who falls for Ubah's blackmail antics.By Chinedu Obigwe by Thundafireseun: 5:03am On Jul 14
What is the moral of this story
Re: Security: I pity anybody who falls for Ubah's blackmail antics.By Chinedu Obigwe by Sunkyboie(m): 5:42am On Jul 14
Moral!

(1) (Reply)

Little Experiment For All Especially Politicians / Policeman Accused Of Shooting Colleague Dead During Osun Election; Family Seek.. / One Injured As Delta Communities Clash Again >>watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.