Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania (12172 Views)

Helen Comperatore: Widow Of Trump Rally Shooting Refused US President’s Call / Corey Comperatore Is The Spectator Killed During Trump Rally Shooting / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Jolite(m): 7:30am On Jul 14
waxyung:
Na Trump go plan this thing
you're a slowpoke
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:30am On Jul 14
GorillaApp:

I quite agree with you that it's a risky venture but even entertaining such a thought is what I'm driving at. For me, my mind covers all angles and those not forbids any thought. There are no sacred areas In my thinking and I tend to enjoy such possibilities. I like thinking in different directions with no restrictions
Hitting your forehead is easier than hitting your ear I hope you know that? Your ear is a smaller target. Hiring someone to only shoot your ear from 140 yards while you’re talking and moving your head is next level stoopid and such a person should be awarded the Darwin’s award for natural selection.
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by GorillaApp(m): 7:38am On Jul 14
AkpaMgbor:

Hitting your forehead is easier than hitting your ear I hope you know that? Your ear is a smaller target. Hiring someone to only shoot your ear from 140 yards while you’re talking and moving your head is next level stoopid and such a person should be awarded the Darwin’s award for natural selection.
Go back and read what I wrote. I never alluded that trump planned this but I said that thought fleetingly crossed my mind even though I know it will be improbable for him to put himself in harm's way. I gave credit to my mind for thinking in all direction. That's how the mind of geniuses and forensic experts work
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Johnthesuccess: 7:57am On Jul 14
rottennaija:

They will try again

Of course. It's a big plan.Many of them are on the street looking for him. He needs to tighten his security team. It's a long road for him.
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by viodemus: 7:59am On Jul 14
AkpaMgbor:

How come the bystander close to trump has been confirmed dead?? You’re behind on the news.

Let us wait on investigation, anything could have happened.

Just from my immediate thinking,

The variables: a few-
- i don't know if that part of Pennsylvania is open weapon carry or concealed weapon carry.
- let us remember that trump likes to do hardman and form 2nd amendment supporter, so, sometimes at his rallies, a lot of people are with concealed weapons.

A possible reality

What if one of the supporters in the rally, accidentally discharged their weapon after the initial shot and chaos, or, a naive supporter shot at someone they taught was shooting, not knowing that it was a trump rally script. You know, trump trying to form survivor like Regan, in order to draw sympathy from people. Any trick is possible with that egomaniac racist and selfish small hand man. This was someone who tried to incite an insurrection in America, and also rejected the result even after proof. So, this might even be a part of his pre propaganda positioning, before his real plans or intentions after elections.

I pray for maturity and peace in all spheres of Amrrican society. Such a wonderful nation. No small hand man can destroy or discredit the USA the great.
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Neddyogu(m): 8:39am On Jul 14
Dem wan kpufftalize my Gee. Ndi saner climes.
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by travelzcruix: 8:44am On Jul 14
So what is a shot to the head called? Shooting practice I guess. Call it what it is. An assassination attempt. Obama, Bernie Sanders and co are silently celebrating in their closet.
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by sammiewrite(m): 9:03am On Jul 14
America, a country run by cartels but some people's saner clime. So much for a country that has had four of its presidents assassinated (the most of any country) without the real culprits being ever brought to book. Of course the shooter in this case have also been killed just to help the actors to evade justice.
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by CartelKenneth: 9:32am On Jul 14
How I wish they can help us shooot that monkey in aso rock there😡
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by ZaddyJ: 9:53am On Jul 14
MyAmericandream:

Instead of them to look for somewhere safe to hide they were busy taking pictures..
Such is life mehn

1 Like

Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Lezzlie(m): 10:07am On Jul 14
rottennaija:
CNN's description of the historic assassination attempt against President Trump:

"Trump injured at incident."

liberals are so shameless and hypocritical, it makes me sick
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by BarrElChapo(m): 10:18am On Jul 14
ThierryJay:

Not disputing that at this stage Trump clearly seems to have the upper hand going into the elections. However, the shooter has been confirmed to be a white Republican and not a dem.

Registered as a republican but was supporting and donating to Biden.

Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by RealityKings: 10:32am On Jul 14
CartelKenneth:
How I wish they can help us shooot that monkey in aso rock there😡

Why?
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by patrickcollins: 11:57am On Jul 14
Bossly:
E pain am
SCAMerica's collapse remains irreversible 😄

Look at suffering and smiling individual making jest of yourself, your country can't be mentioned alongside America cos it would be an embarrassment, just one sanction from them u would understand. First the evil and wickedness your government have subjected u to and leave another man's country
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Bossly: 12:59pm On Jul 14
U go explain taya u neva even start
Gringolandia's collapse is accelerating 💯

😄🤣😂

patrickcollins:
Look at suffering and smiling individual making jest of yourself, your country can't be mentioned alongside America cos it would be an embarrassment, just one sanction from them u would understand. First the evil and wickedness your government have subjected u to and leave another man's country
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by patrickcollins: 1:40pm On Jul 14
Bossly:
U go explain taya u neva even start
Gringolandia's collapse is accelerating 💯

😄🤣😂

Cobwebs have taking over your thinking faculty
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Bossly: 3:18pm On Jul 14
😭You go cry taya
U neva even start

SCAMerica's collapse remains irreversible 😄🤣😂

patrickcollins:
Cobwebs have taking over your thinking faculty
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by mvem(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14
Brendaniel:

and why would he want a republican candidate dead?
the shooter is actually a republican
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by mvem(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14
BarrElChapo:

Brain absent 🤦
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by patrickcollins: 4:07pm On Jul 14
Bossly:
😭You go cry taya
U neva even start

SCAMerica's collapse remains irreversible 😄🤣😂

How can someone enjoying his life in far away America cry, you are already weeping and gnashing in your gods' forsaken country
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Damian911: 5:11pm On Jul 14
KEVIND:

how could you be thinking from your anus this early morning.

He's right bro anything can happen, any fvcking thing until investigation is out. No b American oyibo again?
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Bossly: 5:15pm On Jul 14
Immigrant slave in sifia pains
U neva even see anything

patrickcollins:
How can someone enjoying his life in far away America cry, you are already weeping and gnashing in your gods' forsaken country
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by patrickcollins: 5:19pm On Jul 14
Bossly:
Immigrant slave in sifia pains
U neva even see anything

Better to be an Immigrant slave in America than live in a pitiful condition your life revolves around
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by BarrElChapo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14
mvem:

Who supported and donated to Biden.

Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by Bossly: 6:08pm On Jul 14
U go explain taya
U neva even start

Your slavery continues amidst gringolandia's collapse 😄🤣😂

patrickcollins:
Better to be an Immigrant slave in America than live in a pitiful condition your life revolves around
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by CorrectionFLuid: 8:56pm On Jul 14
waxyung:
Na Trump go plan this thing

Go and plan make bullet pass your ear make we see
Re: One Dies In Shooting At Trump's Rally In Pennsylvania by mvem(m): 12:58am On Jul 16
BarrElChapo:

Who supported and donated to Biden.
but a registered republican from 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America's Most Terrifying Weapons- Technologies Of The Future. / How Did The British Run An Empire With Such A Small Army? / Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.