Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,358 members, 7,967,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role (5166 Views)

Fresh Bayelsa Election: INEC Rejects APC Request, Party Heads For Supreme Court / Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by Bobloco: 5:57am On Jul 14
..... appointment into Edo Campaign Council

There is confusion in the camp of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as another party bigwig at the weekend rejected appointment into the party’s campaign council for the Edo governorship election taking place on September 21, 2024

In a statement, a former deputy Chief Whip of the House of Representatives, Hon Pally Iriase, declined the party’s nomination into membership of the National Campaign Council of the APC released on Wednesday.

Iriase’s name had appeared as a member of the Campaign Council but in a statement at the weekend rejected the appointment.

The statement reads, “My attention has been drawn to the fact that my name is included in the list of appointees into the National Campaign Council for the gubernatorial election in Edo State by the All Progressive Congress (APC).

“I appreciate the National Working Committee (NWC) for finding me worthy of the appointment.
“But, I hereby reject the appointment for the following reasons:
“I was never consulted. I have for several years stepped away from partisan politics and I do not intend to change my mind.

“I do not want my associates, friends, admirers, and family to see me as a hypocrite.
“While wishing them a successful campaign and a peaceful election, I strongly urge everyone to respect my desire to be excluded from partisan politics.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/edo-2024-confusion-in-apc-as-ex-reps-deputy-chief-whip-pally-iriase-rejects-appointment-into-edo-campaign-council/

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by OkoYibo: 6:05am On Jul 14
Simple and short. Straight to the point.

46 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by OkoYibo: 6:05am On Jul 14
Reminds me of one mentally unstable fellow who swore never to leave a political party. He even used his family to swear and said may his family die if he leaves.

Today, he has moved from APGA to PDP to LP and now planning to move to SDP.

The self-curse appears to be effective as his First and only son is roaming about drinking sperm. His daughter is hiding somewhere. His wife has left him since after the election.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by ZaddyJ: 6:07am On Jul 14
Umm
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by nolamicautos: 6:08am On Jul 14
Lol. And when APC wins, he’ll be lobbying for appointments. Hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by Simbiat66: 6:13am On Jul 14
The inevitable is unfolding
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by Almaiga: 6:17am On Jul 14
See the propaganda wey Asue and his godfather Obaseki dey use to campaign. Since they spent 8 years in government with no project to campaign with. They have resulted to using propaganda.

This propaganda won't stop us from voting Monday of APC. We are the electorates in Edo and we must disgrace Obaseki and his PDP stooge.

1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by jeff1993: 6:18am On Jul 14
7gu
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by Almaiga: 6:22am On Jul 14
By this time in 2016, Oshiomole was busy commissioning several massive projects upandan in Edo State. During the 2016 Edo Governorship campaign. He even invited the then President Buhari severally to commission projects in Edo.

8 years later, Obaseki has no project to campaign with. He is busy propagating lies instead of telling the people what he did in the last 8 years and what his godson Asue will do if elected.

While APC, LP, NNPP, SDP, APGA are all busy campaigning and telling the good people of Edo about their plans when elected.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by kelly72: 6:23am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:
Reminds me of one mentally unstable fellow who swore never to leave a political party. He even used his family to swear and said may his family die if he leaves.

The self-curse appears to be effective as his First and only son is roaming about drinking sperm. His daughter is hiding somewhere. His wife has left him since after the election.

To drug barons, certificate forgers, election riggers and their malnourished ebinpawa supporters, I say it is more honourable to leave one association for another if the law permits. But it is disgraceful to be the bull in the ECOWAS China shop, the very reason Niger, Burkina Faso and Mali have vowed never to come back to the group.

Your shame dey shame your people.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by Xscape047: 6:23am On Jul 14
Best wishes
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by cjudy(m): 6:32am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

Do you mean your father?
Someone who has never won a councilor or LG chairman all his life? Someone who cannot even rule his family?

So sorry for him and I wonder if he’s truly your real dad. You need to ask your mum some secret question boy

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by AkumTemi: 6:32am On Jul 14
Realtruth2023:

You are not smart at all, and that is not a sensible comment. The mentally unstable person you are referring to is worth more that your ancestors and your father.

Don't mind the fool looking for attention, I don't respond to them so as not to make their silly comment look reasonable.
For the goat's information, the person he is referring to will feed him and his poor family members.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by NotProphet: 6:41am On Jul 14
Almaiga:
By this time in 2016, Oshiomole was busy commissioning several massive projects upandan in Edo State. During the 2016 Edo Governorship campaign. He even invited the then President Buhari severally to commission projects in Edo.

8 years later, Obaseki has no project to campaign with. He is busy propagating lies instead of telling the people what he did in the last 8 years and what his godson Asue will do if elected.

While APC, LP, NNPP, SDP, APGA are all busy campaigning and telling the good people of Edo about their plans when elected.
Oshiomole should be blamed then.
He forced obaseki on Edo
Even when obaseki didn't win both the APC primaries and the main election

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by cjudy(m): 6:48am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

Is that all?

Your mother must be expecting a lot from you.
If only she knew.
Like I said up there you need to ask your mom more questions. I don’t think she’s aware of your father

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by OkoYibo: 6:51am On Jul 14
cjudy:

Like I said up there you need to ask your mom more questions. I don’t think she’s aware of your father

Fortunately, I don't share your misfortune.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by cjudy(m): 6:56am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

Fortunately, I don't share your misfortune.

Boy go and ask your mom some serious questions

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by OkoYibo: 6:57am On Jul 14
cjudy:

Boy go and ask your mom some serious questions

After you.
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by cjudy(m): 7:00am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

After you.
Okoyibo, who’s your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by Tjra: 7:01am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

Are you sure the person is not under a curse?
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by OkoYibo: 7:03am On Jul 14
cjudy:

Okoyibo, who’s your father?

Benjamin Adekunle.
He was naturally gifted in making your women widows.

I heard once your men hear "Benjamin" they don't wait for Adekunle before jumping into the evil forest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by OkoYibo: 7:04am On Jul 14
Tjra:

Are you sure the person is not under a curse?

He has all the symptoms but his supporters deny that he's under a curse.

Tell them that may their families be like his family and they will start fighting you.
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by Tjra: 7:08am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

He has all the symptoms but his supporters deny that he's under a curse.

Tell them that may their families be like his family and they will start fighting you.

🤣
Re: Edo 2024: Pally Iriase Rejects APC Campaign Council Role by AkumTemi: 7:10am On Jul 14
OkoYibo:

You call someone a goat but your father is in the village licking moinmoin leaf. grin

Don't feel bad. Maybe that's his hobby.

I pray you join him where he is so you can lick the leaves too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do South East Have Regular Power Supply Than Other Zones? / Ekiti State PDP Chairman Defects To APC / Party Leaders Betrayed Me Today Alleged Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.