Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:06 PM

Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere (9393 Views)

PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / Court Declares Eze Madumere’s Impeachment Illegal. Jubilation In Imo (Photos) / Imo Assembly Impeaches Eze Madumere, Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by wiseoneking: 2:07am On Jul 15
AdesegunSanni89:
Of what value are SE states to APC. For Gods sake they gave Obi 98% of their votes in 2023 and he still came distant 3rd position in an election that Obi was the only Christian among the four front runners.
After winning the almighty Lagos and the capital territory. Opari
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by MightySparrow: 5:02am On Jul 15
Nigeria will have become Garden of Eden by 2027.

Tinubu re-elected .

Lobatan
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by Jayhome24: 6:33am On Jul 15
CSTRR:

And tinubu will just magically win 2027? By playing a govt of nepotism with unbridled arrogance and high level incompetence?.

I laugh in Jonathan.

We shall see. 2027 not too far.
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by Ublaize: 8:30am On Jul 15
AdesegunSanni89:
Of what value are SE states to APC. For Gods sake they gave Obi 98% of their votes in 2023 and he still came distant 3rd position in an election that Obi was the only Christian among the four front runners.

Of what value is your “blokos” to your being? Despite, the millions of sperm cells in it with ability to procreate it still cannot propagate good ideas .Please, don’t end up bringing idiots of your kind to this world.
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by Jayhome24: 9:58am On Jul 15
CSTRR:

And tinubu will just magically win 2027? By playing a govt of nepotism with unbridled arrogance and high level incompetence?.

I laugh in Jonathan.

E go shock you wetin dem dey called politics in few months time keep watching...

I think dem cursed you Southern Nigeria people cus na so una used una mouth take removed Jonathan from power, na same Southern people fought and insulted Osibanjo non stop for 8 good years, same Southern Nigeria people stood against Justice Onoghen and removed him, same you cursed Southern people stood against Merylyn Oga ex DSS boss and she was kicked out, same Southern people manufactured cancer that killed Akuyilli and Aketi, same Southern people like you now want Tinubu dead by all means but we promised you that curse dem cursed una will not work this time. Buhari nearly skinned us all alive yet the North were shouting Rankedede to him and worshipping him but you motherfucker Southern goats always want your fellow men dead.

If you are sure Tinubu won't win 2027 put your money on table for a bet. Shehu Sanni and other Northern have spoken and that is final, Tinuu will rule your cursed a s s till 2031 or Shetima take over and its absolutely fine but you see that Obi bastard wi never rule Nigeria. Mark my word. Your eyes go clear after 2027.

You are laughing in Jonathan you will cry and sorrow in Shetima soon.

Ontodoh!!!
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by CSTRR: 11:30am On Jul 15
Jayhome24:

E go shock you wetin dem dey called politics in few months time keep watching...

I think dem cursed you Southern Nigeria people cus na so una used una mouth take removed Jonathan from power, na same Southern people fought and insulted Osibanjo non stop for 8 good years, same Southern Nigeria people stood against Justice Onoghen and removed him, same you cursed Southern people stood against Merylyn Oga ex DSS boss and she was kicked out, same Southern people manufactured cancer that killed Akuyilli and Aketi, same Southern people like you now want Tinubu dead by all means but we promised you that curse dem cursed una will not work this time. Buhari nearly skinned us all alive yet the North were shouting Rankedede to him and worshipping him but you motherfucker Southern goats always want your fellow men dead.

If you are sure Tinubu won't win 2027 put your money on table for a bet. Shehu Sanni and other Northern have spoken and that is final, Tinuu will rule your cursed a s s till 2031 or Shetima take over and its absolutely fine but you see that Obi bastard wi never rule Nigeria. Mark my word. Your eyes go clear after 2027.

You are laughing in Jonathan you will cry and sorrow in Shetima soon.

Ontodoh!!!
Tinubu is not representing southern interests.
He has never did in his entire political history.
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by Bhella5(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15
bestman09:
Mere mention of anything APC is like a taboo to the average Igbo man
APC is the majority party in ala Igbo.
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by Jayhome24: 12:47pm On Jul 15
CSTRR:

Tinubu is not representing southern interests.
He has never did in his entire political history.

Another misyarn, so he represent the North ba?
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by CSTRR: 2:08pm On Jul 15
Jayhome24:

Another misyarn, so he represent the North ba?
I guess Jonathan was a northerner when he connived with buhari to remove him.

Give me one thing tinubu has done for southern Nigeria.
Re: Only Rigging Can Make APC Take Over South-eastern States - Madumere by Jayhome24: 3:35pm On Jul 15
CSTRR:

I guess Jonathan was a northerner when he connived with buhari to remove him.

Give me one thing tinubu has done for southern Nigeria.

Here we go again. It's like you have a very short memory. Wait where are you from and how old are you?

Listen and listen good go back to history as at 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, it was Amaechi and Timipere that started "Gej must go", it was after that Baraje joined then Atiku, Tinubu, Onu, Ngige, Okrocha joined, then Akande and Aregbe joined and it goes on and on. Pls stop attacking Tinubu over what our own Southtlern brothers(Amaehi and Timipere) started. If your family did not sell you out no stranger can sell you. Amaechi and Timipere sold Gej out go to Gej and verify he is still alive he is not dead.

Now you said what has Tinubu done for the South then pls point to one thing obi has done for South, just one thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Beggars On Lagos Street / Why Do Kwara Governors Wear That Silly Hausa Cap? / Court Is Overworked, Judges Deserve Rest, Says Saraki's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.