Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,148 members, 7,896,898 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad (878 Views)

Mannequin Is Giving me mad Konjii / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by crood: 12:19pm On Jul 14
Patient dog eat the fattest bone but my own is the other way round, am going insane, nothing to hope for, my life is too hard i dont have anyone special in life or anything valuable my account balance is zero i have no wife no job no land no brother or sister am so empty am not even work 5k ahh depression don enter me hunger wan kill me i wan die.
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Messina123: 12:23pm On Jul 14
Sorry bro. I understand your situation. I'm also in the same situation. Haven't eaten in 2days, where I work is locked up no one to talk to. It's literally insane and crazy. Me id like to rather sleep and not wake up than run mad
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by MrCork: 12:27pm On Jul 14
crood:
Patient dog eat the fattest bone but my own is the other way round, am going insane, nothing to hope for, my life is too hard i dont have anyone special in life or anything valuable my account balance is zero i have no wife no job no land no brother or sister am so empty am not even work 5k ahh depression don enter me hunger wan kill me i wan die.

Calm down son
I will giv u one of my womens & her name is Sheistoopretty....she want man & she will get u pregnant quickly sir!!(((TANK ME LATER))) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Dshocker(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14
crood:

Some persons out there are facing 10× more of your situation, so cheer up.

4 Likes

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Messina123: 12:31pm On Jul 14
Dshocker:

True bro. Please can you spare me something to buy something to eat? Please
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by crood: 12:36pm On Jul 14
who will bless my day and ease my tension
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14
Tell us something new.

I need make person die make I come chop burial food.

E dey sweet one kain sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by crood: 2:46pm On Jul 14
RoyalBoutique:
Tell us something new.
I need make person die make I come chop burial food.
E dey sweet one kain sweet.
YOU GO DIE FIRST
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14
crood:
YOU GO DIE FIRST

No wahala.

Abeg, OP die fast, I need someones burial rice.
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by J0HNNY(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14
Person don tire to dey dish out motivational talk. If you wan kpai, you kpai.. no be only you dey pass through a lot in this country.

Find way help yourself. You know what to do. Look for menial jobs and do.

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14
If you can't enter construction sites and you are less than 30 years old look for fertility center be a sparm donor and get your payment

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by SUPERBLOOM: 3:17pm On Jul 14
crood:

Patient dog is setting himself up for suffer
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Menemonic: 3:19pm On Jul 14
hakeemhakeem:
If you can't enter construction sites and you are less than 30 years old look for fertility center be a sparm donor and get your payment
how much for that sir 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by OmotolaDiego(f): 3:29pm On Jul 14
I'm in the same situation just like you..... I learnt herbs in Ilorin, after NYSC no jobs, and the herbs sale is what I I'm doing as side hustle alongside the caregiver job I'm doing. And I've started learning mobile phone repair online because I don't see myself applying for any useless jobs in this God forsaken Country again. Phone repair is easy to start; I can talk to any phone accessories seller in my area or near to put my table and two chairs in front of his shop with my banner and we go talk if na 3k I go dey pay ham monthly for the space or I fit just buy an umbrella of 15-20k and find space in busy area and be paying a token monthly. All the same. Suffer and hardship don make person overwise for this Nigeria..

Op take a clue from me

Allah will help you 🙏

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Exceed15: 4:19pm On Jul 14
U better come off it and encourage yourself. Everybody is fighting a battle.

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Feldie: 6:29pm On Jul 14
Dshocker:

so, how does someone else facing worse situation solves or even lessens this guy's problem?

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Menemonic: 6:36pm On Jul 14
Feldie:
so, how does someone else facing worse situation solves or even lessens this guy's problem?
he said that to motivate the guy to stand on his feet, never give up and keep fighting...

If everyone would come up with their problem in this platform ehhhn OP go run go back take his problem as even better..
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Obierika(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14
Menemonic:
he said that to motivate the guy to stand on his feet, never give up and keep fighting...

If everyone would come up with their problem in this platform ehhhn OP go run go back take his problem as even better..

You dey mind am grin

1 Like

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by JOACHINpedro: 7:51pm On Jul 14
crood:
You're lucky you no get wife and child. Na she for kill you.
As a single person, you can take calculated risk life-wise and make smth out of nothing.
Just don't go into crime.
Thank God you're still single

2 Likes

Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14
Sell ur kidney ..part of ur liver,part of ur heart..part of ur brain u nolonger use like that u should have close to 300m if I do this..very easy and fast..then go to any CHC and an elaborate thanksgiving
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Kaczynski: 9:09pm On Jul 14
ok rope so you stop taking up space
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by Peakdesign23(m): 12:11am On Jul 15
It is well. I think the best thing you can do is to drop your location and state the things you can do for people to help you as well.
Re: Depression Is Going To Run Me Mad by abba190: 12:16am On Jul 15
OmotolaDiego:
I'm in the same situation just like you..... I learnt herbs in Ilorin, after NYSC no jobs, and the herbs sale is what I I'm doing as side hustle alongside the caregiver job I'm doing. And I've started learning mobile phone repair online because I don't see myself applying for any useless jobs in this God forsaken Country again. Phone repair is easy to start; I can talk to any phone accessories seller in my area or near to put my table and two chairs in front of his shop with my banner and we go talk if na 3k I go dey pay ham monthly for the space or I fit just buy an umbrella of 15-20k and find space in busy area and be paying a token monthly. All the same. Suffer and hardship don make person overwise for this Nigeria..

Op take a clue from me

Allah will help you 🙏

Peace
how can you learn phone repair online?

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Tips / 5 Mistake That Make Women "flake Out" / Should I Buy My Partner Expensive Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.