Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,760 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? (17132 Views)

Spain Beat England 2-1 To Win Euro 2024 (Pictures) / Euro 2024 Round Of 16 Fixtures - Who Wins the Cup? / Pierre-emerick Aubameyang Nets Twice As Arsenal Wins The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Deogratiasfx: 3:54pm On Jul 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If England mistakenly win the cup,the media won't rest.....The hype will be too much....

Anyways,I pray England win it.....cuz Dem too suffer for the round leather game..... Imagine inventing something that someone else will later be good than you at? angry

I seriously want England to lift it because of Kane. He deserves it. Even if he jinxed may it break tonight

1 Like

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by GanagiBitrus: 4:02pm On Jul 14
Davigor:

How could you advise someone to invest all his life savings on bet? If you want to stake your bet alone don't tell people how to use their money.

Don't take everything on NL serious. The guy is just catching cruise.
Moreover he's not forcing anybody.

But do you really think someone will stake all his life savings based on his post? Lol!
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Matabue1985: 4:05pm On Jul 14
[quote author=ManWater post=130951695]Euro 2024 Final: Spain vs England Date: Sunday July 14th, 2024 Time: 8pm Venue: Olympiastadion Berlin, Germany

So who are you tipping to win the Cup?
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by GanagiBitrus: 4:06pm On Jul 14
Bahamas95:
I supported Italy the last time because English people and their media are too noisy..... But I have a soft spot for them now, I just hope they can win it this time around.

They are too noisy because you understand English.
Spanish & Italian media are equally noisy - just that you don't understand their languages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14
I'm divided.

For the sake of Harry Kane getting a trophy, I want England to win it, but for my love for L. Yamal and Williams Jr. and my friend in Spain who is supporting Spain, I want Spain to win it.

Oh, for Messi bathing Yamal, it will be nice if the GOAT and the future GOAT win both of their games.
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by WibusJaga: 4:10pm On Jul 14
celestineteryim:
typical obituary supporter is not hard to know them
Dangote trailer go crush your agbado head this year. Idiot. 🖕

2 Likes

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by sonssyo(f): 4:12pm On Jul 14
Spain
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by tfelicityk(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14
England winning this match... Congratulations in advance
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Sacroscant1: 4:26pm On Jul 14
England for the Cup
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Sweeetheart(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14
Spain will win this trophy, what's not sure is when? full time, extra time or penalty

Imagine carrying Spain extra time home win with 5000 with 10 odds
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Bimpe29: 4:52pm On Jul 14
Honestly, I'm undecided how the epic final will pawn out as I am in love with both sides.

Nonetheless, the Spanish is widely tipped to clinch the title for the fourth time.

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Mryacks: 4:54pm On Jul 14
I support England so I pray they win ...it's been far too long for the masses abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by celestineteryim: 4:59pm On Jul 14
WibusJaga:

Dangote trailer go crush your agbado head this year. Idiot. 🖕
bua trailer will pieces your mkpurumiri body next month.nincompoop zombie
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Paythemback: 5:01pm On Jul 14
England is useless but they will beat Spain.

1 Like

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by obaidan: 5:02pm On Jul 14
EreIuRoz:
when England lose it's Saka's image that will grace the headlinesgrin
no mind them, silly people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by ViktorCash: 5:03pm On Jul 14
Spain 1 England 0
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by yomi531(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14
Its Finally Coming Home!
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Olabode211: 5:05pm On Jul 14
England and tottenham na 5&6.i pray make them win this trophy dey too suffer for this life.
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Pevepredict: 5:07pm On Jul 14
For free 2 odds daily, join by following the image link. It's free.

Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by femi4: 5:09pm On Jul 14
ManWater:
Euro 2024 Final:
Spain vs England

Date: Sunday July 14th, 2024
Time: 8pm
Venue: Olympiastadion Berlin, Germany

So who are you tipping to win the Cup? 🏆
Spain is winning...England was lucky to get this far, even the road to the final fixtures favour them
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Promise47(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14
Spain for the trophy 🏆 why because dy have the best players in the tournament I wanted England to win but Spain to win it
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by nonny1212: 5:15pm On Jul 14
Davigor:

How could you advise someone to invest all his life savings on bet? If you want to stake your bet alone don't tell people how to use their money.
Are you new here?
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Nemesis0147(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14
ify2016:
Download the app and enjoy all games
not on App Store
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by AgainstIslam(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14
Uniquekriss:
let's catch up here at 11pm today so we see who cries between Yamal and Bellingham, then at 4am let's see who cries between Mercy and the rest. The Euro final won't even go into extra time. The game would be decided within 45mins.
Bookmarked!
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Sonofgod1990(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14
Make I risk 500k carry Spain straight win. God help me 🙏
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by samwash(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14
I give it to England because of Kane & Southgate.
This is the weakest Southgate team in recent years, the guy has really tried for England while Kane is another super star without a major trophy.
Spain is n the other hand is the team of this tournament, young team, team work.
Both teams have to work for it, one has to lift the trophy tonight.
Re: Euro 2024 Final Showdown: Spain Vs England - Who Wins The Cup? by Sonofgod1990(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14
emperor4love:
Use all your money in account carry spain to win.....de go trash england
I don bet am with 500k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Watford (1 - 0) On 7th November 2021 / Liverpool Vs Brighton (2 - 2) - On 30th October, 2021 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 4th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.